The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

"If that's what you want." Tehengu replied, nodding at her request. It probably would be better to keep that a secret, all things considered. "Anything else you wanted to do while we have the time?"

Silver shrugged as Aisha made a mention to cut her hair. Honestly he liked her long hair, but she thought it would help her look human. "I'm not sure how cutting you hair made you look more human but..." he said as Aisha began moving down the street.

Sil stood there a moment, watching her strut as she walked before shaking his head. 'keep it together Silvester. Keep it professional.' He thought to himself before jogging to catch up. "We could always ask for directions." He suggested still thinking about Aisha's strut.

" That sounds like it could be fun. Wonder how that's gonna turn out to be like. Seeing how we have such a colourful group and all. " Andrea spoke as she watched Slash mark up her cast. " Alright, I'll text you when they let me out. Shouldn't be to long. Oh and Slash! Be careful...She could still be around. " Andrea lay herself back down and began to think. What COULD they all do together?

"Sure" Slash said as he closed the door behind him. She? Andrea must have been referring to the woman she was talking to earlier. Slash shrugs and makes his way to their room. After what happened at the dock, he needed a short nap. He opened his scroll to send a text to Tehengu. "Going back to room now. Andrea is okay" he typed before sending and walking on.

Midnight shook her head, with her secret safe from the others, there wasn't really much to do. Slash was visited, her, in the hospital. She looked around, before remembering she had planed to get him a gift! Crap! ..Well, too late now, perhaps next time she'd hunt me down something.

"N-no...we're good..w-wanna head back to school?"

Silver's eyes had drifted back to watching Aisha's rear as she walked but he quickly looked her in the eye as she looked over shoulder. "I wasn't looking!" He said quickly with minor blush on his face. It took him a while to process her words but after a few seconds he decided to just ask what she had said. "Sorry I was distracted, what did you say?" He said, face redder then before.

Aisha raised an eyebrow at his sudden words. She blushed and gave a small giggle as she realized he was checking her out! She gave a roll of her eyes and peered forward.

Aisha's crush feelings were amplified. Silver was showing interest in her just as she showed interest in him! She couldn't hold back her blush!

When he asked again she cleared her throat gently. "Th~ the name of the bookstore. What was it?" She asked.

Midnight nodded her head, and alongside tehengu, began the walk back to the school. During it, the Faunus kept quite and to herself, mostly thinking about the White Fang and their involvement with that...human. What could have happened in the months since she left? Why were they working with a human?

"Oh uh..." Silver said trying recall the name of the store. "I think it's called Tuxen's booktrade." He replied quickly hoping that Aisha didn't notice his actions. He exhaled a sigh of relief when she turned around without making a single remark about his sightseeing. He took one more look at her rear before moving up to walk next to her.

She hummed at his words as he recalled the name. She gave a small nudge to him when he walked beside her and giggled. "Hope you liked what you saw." She whispered with a gentle laugh and blushed as they walked.

"I... uh..." Silver said as his face turned redder then Aisha's jacket. She knew, but for some reason she wasn't opposed to his sightseeing. Then a stray thought passed through his head while he inspected her trying to figure out why she didn't slap him. 'Why would she let me look at her like that. Did she have feelings for him... hm'

They walked awhile, before Silver finally approached a woman. "Excuse me miss can you point me in the direction of 'Tuxen's booktrade'?" he asked her.

"Funny I wouldn't peg you as book worm." The said leaning forward feeling his bicep. 'this timing' Silver thought. "Yeah, me and my..." he said looking at Aisha with eyes that said please forgive me. "... girlfriend were looking for a romance novel." He said trying to halt her 'advances'

"How sweet!" She said backing off. "Go three blocks that way and take a left. Follow that street till you see you store. If you reach the docks you've gone to far." She explained.

"Thanks." Silver said quickly retreating from the woman. He turned to Aisha with an obvious blush on face. "Aisha... she... don't hate me."

Aisha walked with silver as they stopped to ask a girl where the store is. Aisha felt a pang of jealousy form inside the pit of her stomach as the girl began coming onto him. She blushed a bit and gave a small growl before rolling her eyes and walking a small bit away. Gazing around a bit she listened till she heard. "Girlfriend."

She caught her breath and peered over her shoulder as he got the info he needed. She blinked a few times unknowing if she heard him right.

She began to follow him as they headed off. Silver appologised and Aisha was quarreled. She wanted to know if he truely had a crush like she did.

"It's okay..... Really it is..." She said gently as she held her right arm with her left hand and blushed. "Silver. Do you like me?" She asked gently. She knew they would be focused on the job but she wanted to know. "Like..... Like me?" She asked gently as she blushed profusely.

Silver expression changed from embarrassed to a serious. This was it, moment of truth. "Aisha..." he began trying to pick his words carefully. "... in another universe... one where you and I aren't thugs for a criminal organization... I would have taken you far away..." he said huging her deeply resting his chin on her head. "...but in this one..." he said not knowing how to finish his sentence.

She listened to his words. She could see the thoughts he was putting into the words. She swallowed and felt her heart swell quite a bit. She relaxes into his hug and gave a shakey sigh.

"In this world? We could try." She said softly. "If you want too, I mean I have had a crush on you for a long while." She said. She rubbed his back gently. "It doesn't have to get in our way of our work." She said warmly.

Silver pulled his head back to look at Aisha and chuckling as he rested his forehead on her's so he can look into her eyes. "We're kinda letting get in the way of work right now." He said jokingly He doubted cinder would be okay with this but it seemed she was willing to risk it. Staring at her for a moment longer he decided he would too, and he pressed his lips against hers.

Aisha peered into his eyes. He had a point. Cinder wouldn't approve. She would think it would get into the way of the mission. As well they were taking time to express their feelings.

Though she didn't care. For silver she would do a lot of things. Standing by him through it all was one of them. She had already done it and now she wasn't going to stop.

He kissed her next and her eyes widened before closing contently. His lips were soft. It was everything she imagined it to be. She broke the kiss after a small while and smiled. She rested her forehead against his for a moment or two with her eyes closed.

After a bit she let him go and smiled. "Thanks silver." She purred. "We should get back to it then huh?"

Tehengu remained silent during their walk as well, watching their surroundings closely as they made their way back to the school. He didn't want any more surprises along the way, so he had put himself on guard duty.

Silver enjoyed the embrace, disappointed that it ended quickly. Aisha rested her head on his, and he returned her smile. "Aisha... I..." He said, not knowing how to finish. He decided to drop it and was going to go for another kiss but she pulled away before he could even try. 'Probably best.' He thought as she started walking.

Silver walked by Aisha closely, ecstatic that she shared his feelings. He walked with her bit more before they made it to the bookstore. "You wanna talk, or should I?" He said before opening the for her.

Midnight was silent for the rest of the walk, the pair finally returning to their dorm room in the school. She opened the door and collapsed onto her bed, staring up at the room as she almost threw her swords onto the ground. She let out a sigh as another wave of confusion hit her. What was she meant to do? She couldn't rejoin the Fang, not after the way she left, but she couldn't fight against them. Could she? If they were working with a human, maybe she had no choice... 

"How are you so...calm about all this?" she asks Tehengu softly, not looking over at him, keeping her eyes entirely focused on the roof above her.