The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Andrea had stayed hidden up in the tree for quite sometime. Sulking, and thinking. But after what felt like ten days, Andrea began getting the rumbleys. With a sigh, Andrea hopped down from the tree while holding her skirt down " Well, Might as well see if I can get some food. " Andrea walked back inside and toward the SAMT Dorm. " I hope they're not home. Don't think I can confront her just yet... " and she got closer and closer to the room, Andrea began thinking about Slash. " Maybe I shouldn't have just abandoned him there... I mean, yeah that was pervy but... " Before she could finish the thought, Andrea swung open the dorm room door and noticed Slash. " Gah! Oh, I had no idea you were here. Guess I'll just go. "

"Our partnership? W-well, we can fight together?" she tilted her head at Tehengu, she didn't understand the question in the slightest, assuming he was preferring to herself and him only.

Slash turned around to see Andrea in the door way. "Perfect timing angel! I need to adjust this so that it would fit you" he smiled, holding up a box that contained Andrea's dress. He quickly went to the bathroom and brought out three tall mirrors and set them around a platform made out of books. "Once you are done changing, step onto the platform and look straight ahead." Slash said, putting the box in the bathroom. "Since you'd be standing around, how about ranting about whatever you've got pent up inside? It's good for getting things off your chest" he suggested as he found a measuring tape and a box of pins in the cupboard. Slash walked back to the platform and sat waiting for her answer. She can't still be thinking about just now right? It was an accident...

"I mean, how do you think this relationship is going? I think we are a good match for each other, in terms of fighting at least. Not sure about other means, but it is looking good so far." Tehengu said, offering his own opinion. 

"I just chose from what that worker picked out." Tehengu said, falling silent for a moment as he looked at his mostly empty cup. "I'm looking forward to this dance." He said eventually, a small smile on his face as he kept his gaze on his cup. 

Midnight glanced up hearing him say he was looking forward to the dance. She was too, although that's when it dawned on her, her face paling slightly. Was she...no, but..then why whenever T crossed her mind, did she smile?

"W-w--..well, it looks nice...very...W-we should get back, make s-sure, e-everything..fits...."

Aisha gave a small smirk and headed to the computer as she heard silver speak and giggles. She sat down and began logging into the network. It wasn't gonna be a walk in the park sure but she couldn't not handle it right? She started typing and over time it blinked. "Nice. " she purred. "I'm in."

Nodding her head, and dishing out money for the drinks plus a tip, 10% of the total cost. During the trip back, she returned to her silence and her book to keep her busy. She had no idea the commotion taking place in the room, but that wasn't what brought up her comments.

"T, go up first, I gotta quickly ensure all the files I downloaded won't be traceable once I properly load them up. I'm not trying to do nothing sneakly, i just rather be on the safe side..." 

Andrea was about to leave when Slash mentioned needing to adjust a dress. A dress? Why a dress? Who woul- Oh right, T. Probably should have told him to get me a something else. Oh well, my own fault really. With a sigh, Andrea said " Alright, Give it to me. " then grabbed the box. Before she could make it to the bathroom however, Slash had already fetched the mirrors. " I hope you don't expect me to change out here. " she said as she made her way to the bathroom. " Ya big perv " Stepping inside the bathroom, Andrea closed the door behind her and made sure to magnetically lock the door. Getting right to work, Andrea stripped down to her delicates, tossed her uniform aside, opened the box, grabbed the Dress and..." What is THAT!?" She said loudly and with very noticeable irritation. " It looks like something some snobby Ye olden grandma would wear...Tehengu... " She said in a more hushed tone as if she were afraid that someone would hear her cheeks redden. With a heavy sigh, Andrea let out one last comment " I shalt killeth the bast'rd " before getting herself dressed. While getting dressed, Andrea noticed a little felt bag attached to the hemline of the dress. removing and opening the bag, Andrea found Pale lavender Sandals. " Guess I'm suppose to go barefoot? At least these looks alright. " Andrea put them on and then stood up. That was when she noticed that the dress must have been made for some kind of amazonian woman! Although it seemed to fit her fine, The dress was clearly MUCH to long. In fact, Andrea was standing on her tippy toes and the bottom of the dress was still touching the ground by quite a lot.. " Ugh, who could even wear this!? " Figuring there was nothing else she could do about it, Andrea stepped out of the bathroom, her face looking like it had just been set on fire. " Ta da...." She said with an irritated monotone. While walking toward the makeshift stand Slash had made, Andrea had unfortunately stepped directly onto her dress and fallen flat on her face. " I hate this. It hasn't even started yet and I hate it. " Lifting herself onto her hands and knees, Andrea crawled the rest of the way before, standing up onto her feet and stepping on the Makeshift Stand. " Well Perv kitty, do your thing.... "

• Like 3

"Big perv?! I already apologized" Slash sighed as he heard Andrea shut the door behind her. While Andrea was changing, he decided to check out what Tehengu got for him. Opening the bag, Slash was actually happy with how the suit looked. It was black with orange linings and also had an orange tie with it. Hearing the door click open again, he closed the bag and turned to Andrea. "Your face looks like an unhappy tomato" Slash said, holding back a laugh. He was able to stop himself until Andrea stepped on her dress and fell, biting his lip to prevent himself from bursting out laughing. "Ehem, well it doesn't look that bad" Slash said as he looked at the dress. "Thanks for shoving that in my face repeatedly" he sighed as he knelt down on the ground and started to pin the bottom of the dress up so that it was about an inch off the ground. He continuously looked at the mirrors so that the edges were all level to the ground, though a slanted edge might actually look fashionable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Continue" Cinder said as she watched Aisha. "Also, you two should pick out something to wear to the dance..."

• Like 1

Aisha nodded and typed more here and there. Clicking as she went along, finding the codes she needed and entering them into the right places. The hacking went on for about five minutes till she heard cinder tell them they should pick out something to wear. With a few blinks she lowered her gaze and thought for a bit. "What would i wear to this dance?" She thought to herself as she tapped her chin. Many thoughts entered her mind as she then went back to typing.

Five more minutes and she had complete and total control of what she needed. "On your order." She said waiting to hit the enter button.

Silver peered around the corner into the hall as Cinder suggested that they buy something to wear for the dance. The thought of formal attire suddenly brought his attention to his itching torso. "Greeeeaat, more fashionable death traps." He commented loosening his tie and collar. 

He peered around the corner again this time shutting the door as he stepped back in. "Take your time. Nobody's coming this way."

Andrea stared at Slash as he worked giving him the most frustrated and pouty face she could muster. " Don't you patronize me Slash. I can see you Snickering. And who can blame you! For Pete's sake! This dress has hand flaps! " She said as she smacked Slashs head with said flaps. " And of course I'm gonna keep throwing Perv Kitty back at you. I'm not the one here who was trying to peak up someone elses skirt. " While looking into the mirrors, Andrea began running her hands in her own hair . " Hey, you think I should do something with my hair? For the Dance I mean. I get that I already look great. But like, with this dress I'm probably gonna need all the help I can get." Looking back down at the cat fixing her dress, Andrea began fiddling with his ears. " Maybe some earrings? Speaking of earrings, can you get these pierced? or is that a thing you can only do to regular ears. "

"I can take the flaps off if you want" Slash chuckled before getting smacked in the head with them. "Hey. I did not look up your skirt, I only complemented you on it and gave you advice on how to stop people from doing it" he sighed as he continued to work, moving around Andrea to do another side. "We could try out some hairstyles later. For now, stand still so that I can fix your dress". After a while, he felt something on his ears, flicking them to chase it away but it seemed to come back. He looked up and realized it was Andrea who was touching his ears. "I could but it's difficult since they are sensitive. Plus it might be uncomfortable when I move them" he said, standing up to take a look at the length before doing another side. "Regular ears huh..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finish it" Cinder said after the girl asked her for her permission. "Now come, we are going shopping" she smirked, heading out of the door

Still fiddling with Slashs ears, Andrea sighed and said " Oh hush! You know that I mean. " Andrea raised a hand to one of her own ears " I just mean ears like this. the ones that everyone has. Animal or Person. "  Bringing her hand back down, Andrea began rubbing her bored hands through Slashs hair now " What about clip ons? No piercing you just put them on! Or is the pinching still to much? Oh! Maybe you could just bedazzle your ear! "

Tehengu looked at Midnight for a moment after she spoke, but complied and headed up. He trusted her. He walked through the building, knocking on the door to the room so he didn't walk in on anything bad. 

Getting the nod of approval from Tehengu, Midnight made a beeline for the library. However, that's when she paused looking at a group. She frowned. The first girl was familiar, as was the boy that followed. Thankfully, due to a corner, she hadn't seen Cinder and couldn't place Aisha and Silver as the lackies from what felt like years ago, a lifetime ago.

She tapped her fingers against eachother, before a different memory clicked.

"I-its...you..., f-from before..." She finally says, recognising the girl "The Dust shop no? I didn't think you were a Huntress....."

Something was odd. Not only did Midnight have the most annoying feeling that she knew who this girl was, although a name alluded her, but the girl, in what of the conversation she'd overheard, implied she Wasn't a pupil at the academy. So why was she here, in the library of all places?

"Clip-on earrings tend to be heavier, so I wouldn't like those. Glue on earrings are good, but they might stick onto the fur" Slash smiled. He felt Andrea's hands in his hair, figuring that she must be bored of standing around. "You're almost done. Tell me if you don't like something on the dress and i'll modify it" he said as he finished pinning the bottom. "Alright! Walk around and see if that length is okay". At that moment, Slash heard a knock on the door. He opened it to see Tehengu outside of the room. "Hey T, I was just fixing up Andrea's dress. If you'd like, I could do you too" he smiled. All the awkwardness had faded away for Slash, but he didn't know if that was the case for the other three. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinder turned at the sound of a familiar voice, remembering it belonged to Grim's partner some time ago if she wasn't mistaken. The girl seemed to recognize Aisha, so she flashed a reassuring yet intimidating smile at Aisha while staying hidden from the girl.