The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

"Sure, I suppose." He said, glancing over at Andrea for a moment and stifling a chuckle at how she looked. He gave her a nod in greeting before grabbing his suit and heading to the bathroom, locking the door and starting to get changed. 

Stepping off the platform, Andrea began walking around. She had taken about 10 or so steps away before twirling around. " Well, I still hate it. Still looks like ye old grandma dress. But at least it's not dragging all over the ground and trying to kill me.  " Andrea continued to walking around until she heard the door knock. When she heard that knock Andreas heart practically jumped up into her throat. She was gonna be seen in this...thing by someone else. The door swung open and revealed Tehengu. and suddenly Andreas anxiety was replaced with irritation as she gave him the stink eye. Looking down at her dress then back up at the bathroom that contained the tirent Tehengu, Andrea approached the bathroom door and said. " What was going through your head when you bought this? Do you have some kind of weird grandma thing you wanted to experience through me? " Standing in front of the door, Andrea raised her arms in preparation, ready to flail the arm flaps directly into his face when he would emerge.

"Just a bit of revenge." He called back through the closed door, chuckling a bit as he put on his suit. It seemed fine to him already, but he supposed it wouldn't hurt to make it fit better. 

Aisha nodded with agreement. "Things should go smoothly. "She said warmly. As she then finished and stood. She followed them shortly afterward and looked at her scroll. She missed using her phone but hey this was a upgrade in some ways or another. She brought up some dresses and began looking trough them. She wasn't that snazzy when it came to dressing up so she would take a while to find something. 

She stopped when she heard someone talk to her. Her faunus ears perked out of her hair instinctively and she turned to see the girl who were with the white fang! Or was she didn't know. 

The problem was she was recognizing her. She peeked to cinder and then back to the girl. "Uuuuh perhaps you have me misunderstood for someone else?" She said softly. She lowered her scroll. Cause I don't remember seeing you before. "

Silver nodded as they began to leave. He turned to open the door but someone else was coming in. 'crapbasket!'  He cursed under his breath as he saw who entered. He shot the girl a fake smile as she walked in then began to converse with Aisha. 

Behind his back, Silver slowly formed a Kukri. He glanced at Cinder in case she gave a signal to attack. "Yeah I think you have the wrong people." he began play acting a bit as he waited for Cinder's call. "We're from Haven, visiting for the tournament."

"It's honestly not that bad, angel! I could still remake the dress if you hate it that much" Slash said, trying to comfort Andrea. "Tehengu, once you're done changing, I'd like you to step onto the platform". At this point, Slash wondered what Midnight was up to. The last time he saw(heard) her was when she was talking to Tehengu in their room. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinder was satisfied with their performances, that was until Silver formed a weapon behind his back. She glared at him, ordering him to stand down. The girl is smarter than she looks, she'd at least be able to sense hostility. She signaled them to quickly finish their conversation as they have much they still need to do. 

The girl was harmless enough, although Midnight was certain she'd seen her before everything went down at the docks. But the boy with her really caught her interest. His stance was, wrong. No, not wrong, but uncommon. It wasn't the stance you make when having a conversation with a stranger in friendly halls...And the mention of the tournemant, Midnight frowned. Tournament? What tournament? OHHHHH The multi-school one she'd heard about! DUR!

She smiled slightly, awkwardly. She was certain she'd seen them before, together before, but couldn't remember where. Haven, she'd been there a few times sure, but not enough to remember faces right? Plus she didn't like the boys stance at all. It was a combat stance, and he'd slipped into it when she started talking to them.....Her mind turned to ice....Could it be they're....

The smile on her face vanished, if only for a moment, replaced by fear "Oh, sorry. I didn't meant to be rude, I wasn't aware we had any guests yet..." Her left hand moved up from her side, and slowly started tracing the white fang pendant hanging around her neck almost for comfort "Yo-you just looked like someone I knew, anyway i'll be on my way"

Turning around, she began walking down the hallway, taking a sharp left and then sprinting, barging through several students until she another entrance to the library. She found a seat, and took a deep breath. Her feeling was concrete, but his stance...it had reminded her of a stance she'd seen long ago....the stance of a boy who had attacked her family once before...Opening up the computer, she began checking her records she'd downloaded, and after logging out, stared at the computer...before trying to hack into Beacon's system, and search for their 'guests'.

Because not only was the stance familiar, but there was an action both of them did. It was subtle, so subtle, but she'd seen it. They'd glanced around the corner, a corner Midnight couldn't see around. It was something to subtle, but Midnight had noticed it, and feared the worst about WHO they were looking at.

• Like 1

Silver noticed Cinder's gaze and let the blade in his hand evaporate. She seemed at ease when he mentioned they were part of the tournament but that seemed to change when she took a long look at him. He didn't know why until he realized, she had noticed the way he was standing. 'perceptive little cat.' he thought to himself as he tried find an excuse. She began to apologize and he took this moment to play it off. 

"No no. Don't apologize." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm slow to trust." He tried to say but she ran off too quickly. He sighed and turned to follow his comrades. "We should try and avoid her. Or we could take care of her. I've always wondered exactly how many ways you can skin a cat."

• Like 1

She giggled at silver softly. "Probably a lot of ways." She said as she found her dress. She liked it alot. "Silver what do you think of this one?" She asked as she turned it to him. anime-dresses-anime-dresses-clothes-3278

Silver looked at the dress she wanted. It was simple yet extravagant somehow. "It looks nice." He said as he leaned in to get a closer look. "Definitely better that a towel." He teased trying to be funny. 

• Like 1

Turning her head to face Slash, Andrea raised an eyebrow " You can remake an entire dress in less then two days? Somehow something tells me that you wouldn't  be anywhere near done within that time. " Turning back toward the door, Andrea banged on it and yelled. " Come out so I can flap you already! "

Her hack into Beacon hadn't turned up any results worth noting. The system itself didn't id the students from Vale, so who were they with? All Midnight was left with was more questions and a headache. Standing up, she slowly began the walk back to her dorm room. She let her mind wander as she did, and unaware she was doing it, traced the pendant around her neck for the entire walk. She eventually reached the dorm room, where she opened it, not caring for knocking, and slumped straight onto her bed, facedown, not even aware of what was happening around her.

Flap him? Well then... In any case he was dressed in the suit now, so he should probably get out of the bathroom... Tehengu paused at the door for a moment before shrugging and opening it up just in time to see Midnight come back into the room. Ignoring whatever Andrea had planned to do, he walked over to her bed and sat on a free spot. 

"Hey, you alright?" He asked her, resting a hand on her back. 

Lying on her bed, she frowned feeling the bed shift, someone else was sitting on her bed. Thankfully she heard Tehengu's voice and relaxed herself. She frowned feeling his hand on her back, and was thankful her face was buried in her blanket, otherwise they'd see a gush of blood redeen them.

"Fine" she lied "Just tired from everything's that happened today". Part of her was being truthful, everything with Andrea and it all had been mentally taxing on its own, not to add hacking into two separate databases... She didn't move her head from the blanket and such, had no idea T was dressed up fancy in his suit

"I didn't mean make an entirely new dress. I was just going to cut out some stuff or put things on so that it looks more suitable for you" Slash said, shrugging his shoulders. "Please don't flap Tehengu, the pins are going to come loose"

Slash turned when the door opened. Through it came an exhausted looking Midnight who immediately slumped face down into her bed. "Hey Midnight. We are just doing some adjustments for our formal wear. If you'd like I could do...yours...too" Slash said, his voice slowly becoming softer as Midnight stayed on her bed with her face in her pillow. He turned to Tehengu who just came out of the bathroom and watched him walk towards Midnight and sat next to her on her bed. "I should just...go...now"

Tehengu gave a hum at Midnight's words. He could understand her being tired, a lot happened to her today. 

"It'll be fine, just rest for now." He said, patting her back gently before standing up to go to the platform for Slash's thing. 

As soon as the door swung open, Andrea began flailing the dresses hand flaps at Tehengu. She flailed and flailed, while giving him the grumpy pout, until he stepped outside of her short range. Turning toward Slash, Andrea said " How would this thing suit me at all though? Look at it? It's the complete opposite of me! It's Anti-me! " Suddenly! Midnight had showed up and slumped right into her bed. Being this close to her made Andrea a tad uncomfortable. As she looked toward her, Couldn't help but wonder if she'd read it, what she had read,  If she would abide by her request, and even whether or not she should take it back while the everyone was distracted.  Lightly biting her lip and fidgeting her finger, it was clear that Andrea was experiencing some form of distress.

Aisha walked along and rested her hands behind her head as she walked. "So cinder what you gonna wear to the dance?" She asked as she tried to strike up some form of friendly discussion with the girl. 

Silver watched as Aisha tried to spark up a conversation with Cinder, but to no avail as the only response she got was a malicious grin followed by a chuckle. He decided it would be best if they split up for a bit. "Hey. Aisha." He said jogging up to the faunas' side. "Would you maybe like to go into town with me? Help me pick a suit?"

Midnight made a small whine of protest at Tehengu leaving, but she didn't stop him as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Not only was she exhausted already, but her run into those two 'Dale' student still left a sour taste in her mouth. the boys stance had been big, but it wasn't what she didn't like. It was the worlds most subtle glance around the corner she found most suspicious. Why would they glance around a corner, almost as if asking for permission, in a seemingly innocent conversation. The topic wasn't that big, so...so that would imply it was the participants...Ok so, assuming that was correct, that would mean they know her and...and what? There were endless possibiltiies that were attached, and too many for the girl to handle. She closed her eyes to try and relax, and on accident, drifted off into an afternoon catnap.

Aisha felt a cold feeling in her stomach and the taste of bitterness on her tongue as all she could get was a chuckle from her. Pure evil was the definition of cinder. She was cunning and deadly. Though it seemed she didnt have a ounce of humanity in her.

Her thoughts were pulled when silver suggested going to town. "Uhhh Yea!! That sounds fine. Later cinds." She said as she left with him.  

• 2 weeks later...

Slash watched Andrea. Clearly, she was not okay, something was clearly wrong but this was clearly between her and Midnight. Hopefully it wouldn't escalate again, and hopefully one of them would come and talk to him before that happened again. With that, Slash turned his gaze back toward his next target." Okay. " Slash wandered around the man that was standing infront of him, eyeing him up and down looking for parts he needed to fix and other he might improve. " Well, You bought this one yourself. So It looks like it fits okay, Some parts seem a little off, like the shoulders are weird and the pant legs look just a little too long. " Getting down on his knees, Slash began thinking about how much he loved Andrea with all his being grabbed his equipment and got to work on Tehengus pants  As he worked and worked, Slash would glance over at Midnights Sleeping form. As he thought, he felt the need to ask. " Hey Tehengu, is she ok? Do you know what has her so exhausted? "

----------------------------------------------

As she watched Midnight fall into the realm of dreams, Andrea began to calm down. If she knew anything, atleast it wasn't gonna come up now infront of everyone else. turning toward the boys, she noticed that they seemed a bit pre-occupied. Maybe... Andrea slowly and quietly walked her stupid dress over toward Midnights bed, all the while looking toward the boys making sure that they were still busy with their shenanigans. When she got closer to the bed, Andrea began peaking, looking, seeing if she could find the bag that she had placed her item in. She was seeing if she could take it back, Andrea had gotten cold feet.

• Like 1

Cinder walked until the girl attempted to start a conversation with her, asking about what she would wear during the dance. Although it was a silly question, Cinder opened her mouth to reply to the girl, but the boy next to her asked if she could assist him with choosing his formal wear, so she decided to keep walking without glancing back at the two teens who left her by herself in the hallway. She still couldn't understand why she keeps them around. Although they have much potential as fighters, they do not have the mindset nor the motivation that she needed for her plan to work. Cinder envied Grim when he still had that girl as his partner, though she ran away from him. That girl was the perfect example of what Cinder wanted her underlings to be, but at least her underlings didn't run away from her like the girl did with the White Fang. It's a wonder why Grim hasn't hunted her down yet.