The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Slash saw Andrea smirk before going back into the room. She'll think about it? What is that supposed to mean? At least it wasn't a straight up no, or maybe she just said that to tease him. He followed Andrea back into the room and noticed something was going on with the other half of the team. Slash pretended to not have noticed and looked away, noticing a shadowy figure on the roof of dorm A. He blinked and the figure was gone, thinking that he was just tired and must have imagined it. "You know what, I think too much has happened today so i'll contact Professor Goodwitch so that she can reschedule our shift. Let's just put this to rest and get some sleep" Slash said as he pulled out his scroll to write an email to the Prof. 

As she was hugging Tehengu, Midnight couldn't see the visitor beyond the window, keeping a tight grip around the archer. That was, until, Slash and Andrea returned to the room. Almost instantly she broke off the hug, spinning to face the door to see who it was that was entering. Upon seeing it was Slash and Andrea, she felt herself relax slight. Hearing Slash say they weren't going anywhere was, in its own way, a relief as she headed back towards her bed. As she did, her wihte fang pendant rocked side-to-side around her neck right before she flops onto her bed, not even bothering to change as she started to pull the covers up and around herself.

Tehengu held the hug, blinking a bit at how long it was going. What was happening here?

His mind was forced from his thoughts when he thought he saw a figure outside. When he looked again though, there was no figure. Maybe he had just imagined it... He hoped he had imagined it. 

As the other two came back into the room, Midnight broke the hug and went to bed, leaving him standing there a bit dumbfounded. 

"Right..." He said eventually, sitting on his bed and watching Midnight for a little bit. 

" Are we interrupting something? " She said having just missed the hug. " Seems like you two are standing awfully close.... " She said with a sinister giggle.  

Before Andrea could probe further, Slash had mentioned that the team was gonna take a rain check on the decorating thing. " Good! Here's to hoping she reschedules us for never. " Heading into the bathroom, Andrea found her stuff mercifully untouched. As quick as she could, Andrea threw off her dress and and hopped into her pink onesie. Before grabbing her stuff, Andrea gave the dress one last look. " A date to the dance huh?... I've no idea how to dance..." Andrea hung her head and sighed in desperation. Grabbing her stuff, Andrea brought her head back up and though. 'Can't be that hard can it? Probably just like battling. '

Exiting the bathroom, Andrea tossed her things in a big pile next to her bed before diving into the bed next to it. Looking up from her bed, Andrea Noticed Tehengu staring at the sleeping kitty. " Hey there Creeper. You're staring. "

Slash went into the bathroom as soon as Andrea came out. He didn't bother getting a change of clothes, he just splashed his face and brushed his teeth. Too much happened today and it wore him out. Slash went out of the bathroom and looked at his team mates, saying "I'm turning off the lights, good night everyone". He flipped the switch and hopped onto his hammock, rolling himself into a sausage roll and sinking his head deep into his pillow. 

(We can skip to the day of the dance once everyone is done posting) 

(Oh wow I need to pick up the pace here. Ok I'm gonna just blow through the tux buying.)

Silver smiled as she squeaked out as he picked her up. He knew how much she hated but he always got a kick out of how her face looked when he did. He chuckled as he walked through the hall with her on his shoulder. 

They returned to the school about a hour later with Silver's tux in hand. He opened the dorm room door they were staying for the duration of their assignment. "Thanks for coming with me Aisha, I would have probably gotten something ridiculous." He said tossing the bag onto one of the beds. He began to quickly pull off his tie, jacket and shirt  before exhaling s sigh of relief. "Oh my god, never have I ever breathed so easily in my life." He said as he flopped on the bed and looked at the ceiling. 

• Like 1

Aisha walked into the room after him. It had been a long day indeed and with the buying of the stuff and the planing for tomorrow she had gotten tired. She let her feet walk her to the restroom. Looking over her shoulder as Silver spoke to her. 

"No problem silver. And thanks for keeping me company too. Without that the stresses of this world would kinda weigh me down." She said as she mostly referred to cinder. 

She turned and headed into the Bathroom. Closing the door. 

Sounds of the shower came and later after that she came out wearing some blue pajamas. She walked to the bed and stopped. She frowned as she touched it. Mattress was too soft for her liking. 

Grabbing her attachment she clicked it and her giant tower smiled appeared. Give g s loud grunt as the weight nearly crushed her. Her feet sliding on the carpet as she stopped the massive weapon from flopping on her. 

Without her gauntlets this thing was heavy....very heavy.....she grunted and struggled to lay it down face first. With a thump and a rumble of the room she exhaled as she could finally get a breath. 

Making sure it was table she touched the interior of it and smiled at the smooth leather padding. It was firm enough for her but just for right amount of softness for her. Grabbing the blankets she tore them off the bed and began making her shield into her bed. It was big enough for two people with how massive it was. 

Once she had made the bed she crawled onto the shield and covered up. Exhaling and smiling. 

Silver listened to the water as she took her shower. She came out a moment later in her pajamas. He took the chance to get up and take his own shower. He struggled to get up. "Balsted marshmallow." He cursed as he finally got up. He walked into the bathroom and was about stepped into shower as he felt the thud in the other room. 

"What was that?" He asked himself before peeking out to see Aisha had set up her shield as a bed. He sighed in relief and resumed his business. 

He came out a little bit later in his pajama pants. He looked at his bed and groaned before looking at Aisha laying comfortably on her shield. He blushed a bit but he decided to go for it. He grabbed his pillow and walked up to the side of the shield before crawling under the covers with her. He sighed in relief again and got comfortably. "I hope you don't mind if I sleep here." He said resting his head on his pillow.

• Like 1

Aisha relaxed as she heard silver take a shower. If was one pet peeve of hers. She loved the sound of rain or running water while she slept. She had curled up and was slowly drifting into the land of dreams when he came out. 

She peeked out at him as she took in his features. His tattoos were so alluring and menacing at the same time. she blushed as she thought of all the powerful things he could do that she could only imagine. 

The female rolled over on her "bed" as he came over and climbed in too! Leaving them face to face and body to body on the shield. Aisha didn't mind at all. Responding by just wrapping him close in her grasp. Intertwining their legs and hugging him. 

"I don't mind at all silver. I'm happy you joined me." She whispered in the dark. Feeling safer than she had ever been today she leaned in and kissed him gently just before retracting and closing her eyes. "Love you silver~" she whispered before slowly closing her eyes. 

Silver blushed a deep red as she wrapped her body around his. His blushed deepened as she kissed him but he smiled as she pulled away. He was beginning to fall asleep when she said that four letter word. 'what did she just say!?' he thought to himself. He was about to say something but her eyes were closed so he assumed she passed out. He ended up staying up four hours thinking about the three words before finally going to sleep.

• Like 2

----Day of the Dance----

Slash woke up and groggily looked at the clock. "It's today isn't it?" Slash thought, stretching as his mouth let out a yawn. He jumped off his hammock and landed quietly, sneaking into the bathroom so that he can get ready for the day. Slash closed the door behind him and changed out of his pajamas, putting on his usual clothes before brushing his teeth and splashing his face. He still wasn't sure if he was going to the dance with Andrea yet, the anxious feeling he had was gone as he figured he would be going alone. Slash came out of the bathroom and jumped back onto his hammock, swinging as he looked out of the window and daydreamed.

Aisha had nice dreams. One of which was her sitting on a mountain and drawing the view. 

However the dream didnt last and she awoke with the sun peaking though the shades. she winced at he light. 

"Why did the sun have to be  so bright?" She whimpered like a little girl having to go to school. 

Silver was still asleep. He was holding Aisha close to his chest like she was a teddy bear. "Honey mmmmm. The twins.... trouble..." He mumbled in his sleep.

(What Silver said translated: 

"Honey can you help me. The twins are getting into trouble.")

Edited by puzzlebeat
wanted to clarify what Silver meant when he mumbled.

Tehengu had gotten up before Slash and was sitting on the roof, watching the scenery as he thought about what was going on. He assumed he was still going to that dance with Midnight... he was worried, honestly. What if he messed things up with her? He didn't want to lose her...

Mornings. Why were they so terrible? This morning especially was terrible. No matter what she did, Andrea could not get comfortable. With an annoyed groan, Andrea rose herself up like a zombie. " Ugh! Felt like I was sleeping on a pile of rocks! That's gotta be a sign. Today is gonna be terrible. " Andrea dragged herself the rest of the way out of bed, grabbed her stuff, made her way to the bathroom and participated in totally normal bathroom activities.

Slash looked down as he heard Andrea groan and went into the bathroom. Come to think of it, Tehengu was no where to be seen. He probably went out before Slash woke up to do laundry or take a shower or whatever. Slash scanned the room and also noticed Midnight still asleep, seeming to not be moving at all. He yawned again and decided to go through the cupboards in the room. "Oooh! Prawn crackers!" he thought as he grabbed the bag and pulled it open, unable to muffle the crunching sounds from his closed mouth.

An almost growl came out from under Midnights blanket, and the girl dragged her head out from under her covers, her eyes partly blood-shot as she looked around the room, eyeing Slash before grumbling, her head hitting the pillow gently before going out like a light once again into the realm of sleep.

After putting her day clothes on, Andrea exited the bathroom still feeling grumpy and irritable. " Well, If I can't have a good nights rest then neither can anyone else. " Andrea looked over at the beds and noticed only one person was still sleeping. Throwing her bag onto her bed, Andrea marched her way over to Midnights bed, aggressively wrapped Midnight with her own blanket then shoved her off her own bed. " Wake up! It's morning. "

Midnight had fallen back into sleep, and the first she knew of Andreas approach was when she was shoved off her bed, not having noticed being tightly wrapped up.

However, the noise that came out of her mouth when she did hit the ground wasn't a normal one. It was almost a snarl, the snarl you'd expect from a very hungry, very angry wild beast on a mad hunt. Slowly, with lethal precision, she stood up and tightened her hand into a fist, a feral glint in her eyes.

"...I don't care...what time of day it is Andrea" she says, her voice a killing calm "You'll still die if I hit you in the right place..." Midnight slowly started to walk forwards, and if she wasn't stop, would take a heavy hard swing at Andrea face. A blow that would severly injure the girl if it connects.

Slash turned around and saw Andrea exit the bathroom, grumbling as usual. He put down the bag of prawn crackers and greeted Andrea with a smile. "Morning Andrea- whoa hey!" Slash stopped and put himself between the girls, putting his hands out to widen the gap between them. "Please don't do this so early in the morning. Are you guys seriously going to waste energy by going for each other's throats? Stop this at once and save it for something worth while" he growled, scolding the two girls. Honestly, when are they going to stop? All this fighting doing more harm than good for the team and Slash is still unable to see the end of it. 

He looked at both his wrist while he looked at each of the girls, noticing that his gauntlets weren't on. If either idiot pulls a weapon, his strength and his semblance won't be enough to protect his flesh. 

Slash moving between them was an annoyance, but Midnight was confident, even half asleep, she could beat him out of her way.

"She started it...by throwing me out of my bed and waking me up..." Midnight stated coldly before remembering yesterdays conversation with Teh, to try and not hate humans, even if they were insecs like Andrea who Deserved death. So, in a huge move of self-restraint, Midnight simply snorted over at that pest of a human before going into the bathroom and showering, once again using her blades to lock the entrance to give her peace away from the vermin that occupied her room.

• Like 1

Tehengu had entered the room just as Midnight walked into the bathroom. He blinked for a moment before putting it together and smiling slightly. He then headed to his bag, getting together what he would need during the day. 

With a frustrated sigh, he shook his head a Tehengu when he entered the room. "Morning Tehengu" he said, going back to his prawn crackers. Geez, to think that they'd still be at it with each other, Slash will never get used to it. "I'm heading down to the dinning hall, see you guys there" he said, tossing the finished bag of crackers into the bin with a swish and saluted before opening the door.