The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Boyfriend?! The word stunned Midnight, although, she slowly had to admit that it wasn't far from the truth. Although, given the conversation she'd had that very night...it left an odd taste in the Faunus' mouth.

The Faunus kept up with Andrea, until she spotted the bodies. She still wasn't sure if Grim was responicible for her, but, it didn't look it. She hadn't had a proper look at the infiltraitor, but they didn't look familiar to the one infiltraitor she knew Grim used often. Was this Romans scheme, or perhaps the 3rd force? She couldn't be sure...Without anything to work with, she knew thinking about it more would be pointless. Like trying to create art with a blunt pencil, it would only cause frustration instead of results.

"...Call in our equipment please Beatrice, then make sure this infiltraitor doesn't have any reinforcements. I'm...confident Andrea and myself will be able to engage her"

She was, in a way, lying. While she did want Beatrice to secure the outside, guarding from reinforcemens (however unlikely), it would also give her time alone with Andrea before the fight to talk to the girl, the human she'd more than once called a pest. The talk is what she wanted. The fight she could handle herself, after all, she was a warrior of the White Fang, nothing would stand before her! She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

'I am the blade the cuts through all who oppose my cause, I am the weapon that causes fear in all my enemies...I shall not stop until all those who stand in my path are cut down before me, or I die, coated in my own blood'.

Beatrice opened up her scroll and dialled for the three lockers to sent to their location. Upon landing the three locker doors swung open. Beatrice cast her gaze upon her blast under armour and various dust bombs, and just out of curiousity looked toward her sisters Locker...." Andrea, why is your locker empty? " She ask, turning just in time to see her sister shrug " In my room?... "  Andrea said with an uneasy laugh. Beatrice sighed. " Fine, I'll cover you this time. " Sliding the armor beneath her clothes, Beatrice gave Midnight a nod of approval before blasting herself up to the roof tops.

Andrea grabbed as many dust bombs(on straps)as her tiny body could carry. But as she was placing the straps, she realized something about her mobility. " Ugh, can you believe some people fight in these? " Semblencing herself one of Midnights, Andrea cut the dress down to a more managable Skirt length. " This is gonna be weird. " She said as she threw the sword at Midnight. Peeking back around the wall, Andrea noticed that no one else had showed up. " Something tells me this is one person infiltration mission. " Andrea silently sped walked up to the front door making sure to keep watch incase any was hiding somewhere.

Cinder continued working on the computer, copying a program and installing it. For a communication tower, the program was installing slower than usual. She still needs time to get out of the building and back to the hall once she is done, the missing guards won't be left left unnoticed for long.

--------------------------------

"Just calm down Slash. You're not here for revenge, you're here to start anew and live like a normal kid." Slash told himself, walking up the stairs to the balcony area. He figured that questioning people  would be a good way to get clues, but he'd have to ask without making it look like an interrogation. He spotted two people (Silver and Aisha) who seemed to be suspicious, but not suspicious at the same time. Slash approached them with his usual smile and said, "Hiiieeee. Sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to ask about your clothes! Especially your beautiful dress, miss. It matches the snow that is falling from the ceiling!" 

As the sisters armed up, Midnight opened her locker. Sat before her once only one of her blades as the other sat in her room. But what pleased her the most, more than her loved blade, was the item stuffed at the bottom. A, admittantly damage, pair of tracksuit pants. They had tears on them, but she'd rather wear them and look bad or wearing a dress and having it come up. After putting them on under the dress, Andrea stole her sword! A growl emerged from the Faunus, and when offered, she snatched her weapon back.

With Beatrice watching over them, the fight would be a simple 2 against 1. And with numbers and skill on her side, Midnight was confident in victory.

Following Andrea to the door, gives the girl a nod to open the elevator and get in. "Looks it indeed, meaning we shouldn't have any problems.  Whoever it is, they came alone, which means no friends when we catch and kill them..."

Andrea walked into the building and looked upon all the corpses. " Yeesh. This person does not mess around. Hehn maybe it's one of your ilk. " Andrea continued to search around for any signs of life or concsiouness until she noticed the elevator. Looking above the doors, Andrea noticed that the elevator was currently resting on the top floor. " Going up I guess. " Andrea called the elevator and after a moment of waiting she slipped inside and waited for Midnight. Afterwards, Andrea hit the botton and off they went. " Hope you realize they're expecting you. Seeing as elevators aren't exactly the most inconspicuous thing. " Andrea placed her back against the wall next to the door and prepared for when it would open. " Just make sure to keep them off of me while I disappear. Oh and Deux, no more real names. Just call me Cœurs.

"Yeah, that was weird. I'm Tehengu." He said, leaving it at that as he kept scanning the crowd. He didn't know if he could trust her yet. 

The sniper paused used as he saw Slash approach one of his suspects, looking away after a moment to avoid suspicion. 

The program was almost finished when Cinder suddenly heard the elevator move. She hid behind the desk and watched the elevator door, waiting for someone to come out.

------------------------------------

"Nice to meet you, Tehengu" Ellie smiled. It seems that he doesn't want information from her, his loss. Too bad though, she thought she could make this a little more interesting. 

Tehengu was silent for a few moments before he looked back over at her, wondering if she could help. 

"Where do you think that stuff came from? I think it was summoned by someone." He said, looking back to the crowd. 

Oh, so now he's curious, time to play!

"That's right. At first I thought it was Goodwitch, but then mistletoe started growing out of thin air. Looking closely, I notice the mistletoe was coming out of a glyph, and you know what that must mean." she smirked, putting more squid in her mouth. Ellie noticed that she was running out, she'd have to find Cal's dried seaweed once she's empty.

Midnight glared at Andrea for saying ‘On of your ilk’. She couldn’t not, she thought she’d get along better with the girl, but, she should have remembered Andrea would always be Andrea, arrogant.

“I suspect it isn’t the Fang this time Andrea. Call it a gut feeling, also White Fang infiltration teams never solo operate…well, didn’t used to anyway” She wasn’t’ sure it Grim had changed anything, but after her conversation with him before, she was certain it wasn’t him. No, it had to be either that Roman criminal, or that women from before. Although she couldn’t be certain one way or another.

Midnight laughed slightly as Andrea pointed out the obvious, the elevator would be clear. Well, it wouldn’t matter in her eyes. Knowing she was there or not was an irrelevant piece of information.  Her opponent was cornered, so they would die.

Andrea. I read your note” She said, ignoring Andreas attempts to be in charge “…about your sister, the one you left in my bag. For what its worth, I’m sorry” She turned to face the small girl “I won’t say I fully understand what it was like, I left my family behind out of choice…even did worse to them…But, thank you…for trusting me”

"Schnee, if I remember right." He replied, looking over at Slash and the two he was talking to again. The male had the right hair color, but that didn't mean he was one or that he was the culprit. 

"Exactly! But all Schnees are in Atlas, well...all Schnees that are known to the world." Ellie sighed, tossing the empty bag of squid in the trash. Well, even if they do find out about Cinder and her kiddies, they won't be able to do anything about it. There is not enough evidence, no one would believe them. It would have been nice to screw them over since Ellie was sure that Cinder was using the White Fang, but Kayden would have none of that. "Looks like a prime suspect is being approached." she said, following Tehengu's gaze.

Silver felt happy as he danced with Aisha. It had been a long time since he had, the feeling was almost new to him. They moved elegantly across the dance floor, unaware that they were about to be interrupted. A voice was heard, trying to get their attention who it was filled him with concern. It was the leader of the two girls who left. 'they know something's up. Best thing to do is make them think his stunt was a romantic gesture not a distraction.' "Uh. Thanks. I bought it in town." He replied looking a at him directly. Silver's hair was enough to give him away as a Schnee. "She ordered hers online."

Aisha was lost in the dance for a while, it felt like she was dancing on water with the current molding her movements to sways and weaves. She was so lost in the dance that it took her a moment to realize someone was talking to them.

She turned and blinked as she recognized slash. She blinked and blushed a bit at his words before swallowing.

"Yea it is nice.....thanks for noticing. you got some nice clothes too." She complimented as she rubbed her arm.

"Its a nice dance yea?"

"'Tis indeed. There is a much more romantic atmosphere since the mistletoe grew out from those uh, circle thingys...well, it had the opposite effect on me" Slash sighed, rubbing the spot where Andrea slapped him.

"Yeah. We saw that. Sorry." Silver replied rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't mean for that. I was just trying to make the night special for this one." He half lied, holding Aisha by her waist. "And they're called glyphs."

So he is the Schnee, it must be Slash's lucky day. "I think she is mistaken; I said "there is no other woman I'd rather be with", but she must have heard "another". Well, it's too late now." Slash hung his head. "Must be nice to be a happy couple; I wish I could use glyphs and do the same. Is your semblance making these glyphs?" The right thing to do is to tell the team about these two, but Slash would never have his revenge if he does. 

Silver could tell he was pleading ignorance, but he knew this Faunus was suspicious. Silver would have to play this out carefully. "Hope it works out." He said acting apologetic. "How about I get us some punch."

"Actually, I might need something a little more filling. I want to stuff myself with ice-cream and instant noodles." he sighed. Even though this guy is clearly a Schnee, is his little snowy act actually a distraction? He could actually be doing it for his girlfriend, but did it have to involve the entire hall? Slash would have to check with the girls, but there is no way to with the pair he is with. Tehengu is still in the hall though, he needs to think of a way to tell him without the Schnee and his girlfriend knowing. 

But it what about his revenge? Slash has waited seven years to find a Schnee, but is this more important than the team and possibly Beacon academy? 

"I don't think they have any of that at the snack table." Silver looked at the Faunus. He could tell something was wrong but he decided to leave it be. He then remembered that Slash had asked about Silver's semblance. "Glyphs are the hereditary semblance of the Schnee family. While I am a Schnee, I don't go by that name, not since that jerkoff who married into family got control of the company." He explained making a small glyph in his hand as an example.

"Wow, that's cool." Slash nodded, looking impressed. Though he is no longer part of the main family, the blood of a Schnee still runs through his veins. Could he really be from Haven academy? Either way, he needs to tell Tehengu immediatly.

-------------------------------------

"What do we have here? Looks like he's got a glyph in his hand." Ellie mumbled, squinting her eyes. "Small, but it's there."

Andrea grabbed a bomb that she believed was the best opener for there situation. Sometihng with not to much bang but a whole lot of flash. This was gonna be great. That was until Midnight opened her big stupid cat mouth. The second Midnight mentioned the note Andrea felt her heart skip a beat " Talk about timing. Just tell me you won't tell anyone else 'kay?  And don't be. That's life you know. These things happen when you have long missions. " Andrea was more than willing to let this die right here, Midnight just had to keep talking. " Wait. You did what? " Andrea said while giving Midnight an absolutly disgusted look. " Wow, and I thought. You really are terrible. Whatever, just keep the book to yourself and keep you mind in the game, and remember, no real names. We have work to do. " With a ding from the elevator door, Andrea tossed the flash bomb inside the room.  

The program had finished when the elevator arrived at the floor Cinder was on. She quickly disconnected the thumb drive and ducked under the desk to hide, also shielding her from the blinding light. She continued to hide, wanting to know who she was up against.