The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

With her face still embeded in her bed, Andrea reached her hand into her pocket , pulled out her scroll and held it aloft " Well, I don't see them here. I've only got like five numbers in here. And I doupt any of you are the Pizza man. So either someone messed up, or I deleted you for not being pizza. " She said as she dropped the scroll onto her back " That sounds like fun and all Slash but can we sleep before we start shooting ideas around? Laying in a bed made of rocks is really tiring."

Midnight rolled over hearing Andrea's voice, so she was back. She flopped under her blanket, groaning at the mention of a dance set up. She had no doubt Slash had signed them up for it, which left her in a odd mood. While she understood the need to chill out sometimes, they had bigger things to do than set up a dance...She shook her head, she'd argue this later. For now, she closed her eyes and hoped her roommates would let her sleep.

Silver smiled as Aisha pulled out a romance. They were going to have to sit down and read it together. The topic of food came up and his stomach growled. "Yeah. I haven't eaten anything since the bakery." He replied covering his stomach. "We can call it our first..." he hesitated on the last word stuttering a bit. "D... da...Date."

She smiled wide and hugged him with a laugh. "It's a date! Yay!" She giggled before kissing his cheek. She let him go and kept walking. "Where should we go? What do you wanna eat?" She said with a happy skip in her get along now.

"All of you haven't even changed out of your dirty clothes!" Slash snapped. He sighed and put his hands up in surrender. "Fine, but you guys better have the energy for our team day-off." With that, he turned off the lights and climbed up onto his hammock.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"..." Slash was still asleep in the light of day. Half his body was sticking out of his hammock, leaving only his hips down to his feet on the canvas.

Midnight woke up, yawning and uncurling herself from under her blanket. Usually she was a heavy sleeper, but she hadn't gotten the best night sleep and she knew why. The man, the human from the docks, he plagued her thoughts. While she did suspect revealing her past to Tehengu hadn't helped, the red-haired man was in her thoughts even now...Who was he, and why was he with the fangs! They were questions she wanted, no...needed answers to.

Climbing out of bed, she looked around seeing Slash almost falling out of his hammock, somehow. Tehengu looked peaceful enough so she didn't bother him, and Andrea she wasn't touching with a 10-foot-pole. She made her way to the bathroom, closing it before seeing the lack of lock and remembering what happened last time she'd showered. Walking back into the main room, she grabbed her swords before rentering the bathroom, using her weapons to wedge the door shut, before turning the shower on and cleaning herself, humming as she did.

Silver blushed as Aisha kissed his cheek. He rubbed the spot with his hand. "I don't care... wherever you want..." he started be stuttering again. He was going to have to get used to saying these words. "...babe." he finished, trying it out as a nickname for Aisha.

He followed her with a triumphant look on his face. Hee had finally told her how he felt. And she felt the same way.

Silver woke to the first light of the day. "Mmmm." He grumbled as he looked around the room with heavy eyelids.

Aisha was asleep in her bed across the way. She was snoring and her head hung off the edge as she drooled. The sun was in her eyes but she was such a heavy sleeper that she didn't wake up.

Andrea stirred back into consciousness, groaning, grunting, and grumbling. " Ugh. my everything hurts. Why did I sleep in my gear? " Andrea rolled onto her side and sat herself up on the side of her bed, taking deep breaths and making an intense effort to not fall back asleep. Deciding that opening her eyes might help with the task of waking up. Opening her eyes, Andrea was presented with... " GAAH! "  she yelled as she fell back and off her bed. Andrea peeked from behind her bed in an attempt to get another look at whatever that was and noticed. " Ugh, Oh Slash... I will end you. " With that out of the way, Andrea slowly stood herself up and made her way to the bathroom. She placed her hand on the knob and attempted to open the door only to find that it was locked? How? What is this sorcery? Andrea tried her hand at the knob again and realized " You wedged it...Well played. " Andrea dragged herself back to her bed, tossed her coat aside, and flopped back onto her bed. 'How am gonna solve this problem' she thought.

Slash woke up at the sound of a scream and fell off his hammock and onto the floor. His cat instincts don't kick in until he is fully awake, which didn't help him at all. "What was that?" he asked as he rubbed his head. Tehengu was still in bed, Midnight was not in hers, so it could only have been Andrea. "Wake up guys, it's time for breakfast" he said as he slowly walked to the bathroom. He tried the door knob, but it wouldn't open.

Aisha slowly slid off her bed and hit the floor. Giving a startled gasp and rolling over with her hands pushing herself up and swinging her hands around in a kung fu fashion. She gave karate yells, looking around before realizing where she was. Her eyes slowly lowered to their sleepy look again before she had a head rush and had to sit down. "Ughhhh..... Need coffee...." She moaned as she rubbed her eyes.

Silver yawned and stretched. He watched Aisha sleep a bit before she fell to the floor. "Aisha!" He exclaimed jumping out if bed. She did some fake kung fu and karate out of surprise. He laughed a bit as she calmed down then requested some coffee.

"I'll go get it." Silver said smiling to her.

Tehengu awoke with a sigh, looking over at Slash and Andrea as they made a bunch of noise. He got up and looked at Midnight's bed, only to see she wasn't there. It didn't take long for him to figure out where she was though.

"Midnight's in there, leave her alone." He said, looking directly at Andrea as he did. He was talking to both of them, but mostly her.

"Hey! I wasn't going to do anything" Slash objected as he sat on the ground and waited. "If this takes too long, I'm going to the one outside." he said, scratching the back of his head. He wanted to quickly go down to breakfast so that they could decide on what they would do on their day off. But there was no need to do that if they could just do it now. "So, what fun thing shall we do? We don't have classes because of that...incident"

Midnight heard someone trying to open the door, thankfully her weapons made it impossible to disturb her and kept her safe from intrusion. While part of her never wanted to leave the shower, she knew it wasn't fair on her team, and after a few more minutes, she slowly left the shower wanting to just curl back up under it. Drying herself off and throwing on a shirt and trackies, she removed her swords and exited from the room to see her entire team awake, sighing as she placed her swords beside her bed. While you're meant to store your equipment in the provided lockers, Midnight felt much safer having her blades on her as she sat down on her bed, shaking her head a little to remove the leftover water droplets in her hair.

Aisha looked to silver and nodded before getting up and sleepily slouching to the bathroom. She stepped in and took off her sleep ware and stepped into the shower. She gave a squeak as the water was dead cold but it seemed to warm up. She began to shower, hopefully she could Finnish up before silver came back with coffee.

• 2 weeks later...

Andrea watched as Midnight exited the bathroom and said " I'm calling it! That's mine. " Andrea shed her robe and gear onto her bed and made her way to the bathroom when suddenly Slash said something that made her stop. " The one outside? You mean in front of people? Well, At least you have some body confidence"  Andrea continued her into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Andrea stripped down and hopped into her molten shower, taking a moment to do what none of her backing band could do, magnetically lock the door. Finally she could relax.

Midnight looked over at Tehengu, before shrugging it off. She was slightly surprised he hadn't mentioned, something team related. But at least he was keeping her secret to himself, to which she silently thanked him. She glanced over at Slash who said he was headed to the outside showers, meaning she and Tehengu had some privacy, if all be bit temporal.

She waited until Slash left before finally speaking "...Does it bother you...the human from last night I mean...he was with them, ordering the Fang, my...my former family around like animals...why would they...." she looked over at him, unsure why she had even asked. It wasn't like Tehengu would be able to give her the answers she wanted, no one in Beacon would. She needed information on him, whoever he was, then she could track him down...and beat those answers out of him. Her face lost its smile completely as she continued down her thought train of finding the red-haired human, and extracting the information from him.

(REPOSTING THE LOST POSTS! BUSINESS AS USUAL!)

(TELL ME IF YOU WANT ONE OF YOUR POSTS EDITED.)

Silver

Silver was still groggy as he stumbled around the safehouse. It took him a bit to find the break room. He went up to the cabinet and grabbed two mugs.  He poured the dark liquid into the cups and grabbed a couple sugar packs and some packets of creamer.  He entered the room to hear the shower running in the bathroom. He set her coffee on her nightstand and sat on his bed.

Aisha

Aisha came out of the bathroom with just a towel on. She blushed as she saw silver there. "Eep!" She squeaked as she doubled back into the bathroom. 

Silver

Silver's eyes widened as Aisha came out of the bathroom wearing only a towel. He could feel the blood stream down his face as she stood there for a second. She doubled back, closing the door behind her.

Silver sat on his bed with a stupid smile on his face. He sat there a moment longer, the image of the wet haired, towel only wearing Aisha burned into his mind. He was so distracted by the thought he didn't notice that he was spilling coffee on himself. 

The heat suddenly reached his mind and he jumped up, dropping his mug on the floor, shattering as it landed on the floor. "GAW! OH MY LORD! THAT BURNS!"

Andrea

Andrea stepped out of the shower, and shook the excess water off of herself. "Aahh, that's the stuff. Nothing beats a hot shower. " Andrea stretched, grabbed her items and made of the door, when suddenly " ...does it bother you.. the human from last night I mean " Andreas eyes went wide when she heard her teams mates voices. Andrea quickly and quietly turned toward the sink, snatched a cup, placed it on the door, and placed an ear on it. 'Good thing I didn't shut the water off. Should keep them from thinking about me for a bit.' Andrea thought as she plugged her other ear to be able to better focus on what her teammates were saying.  " the Fang, my...my former family around like animals...why would they.... " Andrea began to grin knowingly...Interesting....

Slash

Slash took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. He was excited since he had just thought about something that he thought everyone would enjoy. Slash runs back and bangs open the door a huge grin on his face. "Guess what guys! I know what we're gonna do today!"

Aisha

Aisha blushed as she stood on the opposite side of the door. How much did he see? Oh geez this was so embarrising! It was almost just as bad if he saw her naked! She bit her lip and took a deep breath before taking off her towel.

she walked over to her partially dirty clothes. She didn't want to wear her dirty clothes but what would she do? Walk out there again? She couldn't! 

He gave a scream and imediately she ran to the door before pressing her ear against the door. She listened as he cursed here and there. He must have spilled his coffee. 

"Silver are you okay?" 

Tehengu

"Yes, actually. I have no idea why they would team up with someone like that..." He said, frowning slightly as he looked at her. He had mostly gotten over the fact that she had been a part of the White Fang, and the fact they were taking orders from a human had sunk in. It was strange, he wasn't sure why they would place themselves under a human when they had spent so long fighting against them.

"Maybe they don't have a choice." He said, just before Slash burst back into the room. "And that would be?" He asked, waiting for whatever idea it was that Slash had come up with.

Slash

"I'll tell you at breakfast" Slash snickered as he put away his stuff and waited for the others. "This is gonna be fun" he whispered to himself.

Andrea

Andrea kept her ear against the cup as Tehengu spoke and said some...Interesting things. 'I imagine this dirt'll be useful for something. Blackmail maybe? Oh the possibilities are endless.' Suddenly, Andrea heard the door burst in and Slash say something about plans for today. Andrea pulled herself from the door, guessing that the arrival of Slash would probably halt the flow of secrets from her teammates. She'd have to find other means of digging into her teammates lives at some point. Andrea walked back to the sink and finished her bathroom related activities. As she prepared to get dressed and exit the bathroom, Andrea noticed that she'd forgotten to bring in a change of clothes. She sighed and immediately realized that she was going to have to try to drag her bag into the bathroom without actually leaving the bathroom. Andrea walked to the door, closed her eyes and focused on the metal in and on her bag of clothing that she had neglected to unpack do to what was probably laziness. Andrea summoned forth her semblance and loudly dragged her bag to the bathroom door, opened the door and dragged it inside.  Andrea got herself dressed, exited the bathroom and threw her things onto her bed. "Alright I'm ready for today!"

(God I've got to learn to break up my posts)

Midnight looked down at her hand as Tehengu suggested perhaps they didn't have a choice. Surely that couldn't be right, he couldn't have been overthrown, could  he? No...whatever was happening, he was leading them to work with the human.... Her mental train derailed hearing Slash burst in, as well as Andrea. A group activity, bonding, when some Human and the Fang were plotting!? She stopped herself from yelling, it wasn't fair to drag them into it...What would it accomplish anyway? They had no information, yet. She brought up her Echo, quickly typing up herself a reminder before closing it.

"...whats the activity?"

Silver grabbed some napkins and began to clean himself. He heard Aisha ask if he was ok. "Yeah. Just a little spill." He said finishing wiping up the coffee and blood. He threw away the napkin and knelt down to pick up the cup fragments.