The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

The sound of steps echoed down the ship floor. A girl with Silver blue hair fashioned into a long ponytail walked. Her red hoodie with cut off sleeves and denim pants caught the light faintly. She walked along past the group resting, her dashingly beautiful red eyes examined the others before she smiled and walked to a seat nearby.

This ride to the city was taking quite a while. She hoped it would be over soon as she had goals she had to reach. And trust she needed to steal.

Andrea Laid back on the seat and noticed that two of her teammates seemed to be drifting off. Seeing them fall asleep caused Andrea to yawn. " OOUAH Oh come on you guy are making me tired. " Moments before losing consciousness, Andrea noticed a certain a peculiar girl enter the ship. Something was...odd about her. But she felt a little to tired  to figure it out. Hopefully she would remember when...she... Andrea slumped over onto Slashs Shoulder and fell asleep.

Slash woke at the sound of the engines dying down, telling him that they have arrived. He noticed Andrea was resting in his shoulder, poking her cheeks to wake her up. "Her skin is soft" he thought as he kept poking her.

Silver Ice finished his pastry as he saw the school's airship flying in the sky. The thought of the academy brought his mind to the mission at hand. He was so infuriated that his dust supply got lost, not to mention hungry, that he forgot to check in and inform his partner he made it to Vale. "Better do that now." He said to himself before pulling out his phone. He dialed a private number and placed the phone to his ear.

"I'm here. I'll be ready to meet in a bit. I need to resupply my dust." He said to his accomplice on the other side. He allowed her to respond before hanging up then walking into the dust shop.

(He called Dabom's oc btw :) to clear up future confusion.)

• Like 1

Midnight lets out a large yawn as they land, shaking her head several times looking extremely disorientated "W-...oh..." it took her brain several moments to catch up to where she was, stretching her arms out and rubbing her eyes to wake herself up properly from her 'nap'.

"W-what...did I miss?" she asked grottily to Tehengu, slowly standing up.

*pokepoke* Being poked caused Andrea to let out a soft groan and to begin to stretch the sleepiness out of her " Carry me? OOUAH, You're not very good at threatening people are you, because that sounds delightful. " Andrea stood herself up, stretched a little more then made her way toward the ships exit. " Alright! Lets go, The Dust shop waits for no one! "

Slash let out a sigh of relief as Andrea woke up. He wondered if he could make Andrea and Midnight become better...acquaintances after what Andrea did. The team might fall apart if this doesn't get fixed as soon as possible. "Tehengu, Midnight, how about we hang out as a team and go to the dust shop together? I'll pay for everyone" he smiled. He knew Andrea would take advantage of this, so he'd probably have to work more hours later or he would be broke.

"Not much, just a rather uneventful flight." Tehengu replied to Midnight, watching her. He then stood up, about to head for the exit when Slash spoke to him.

"Sounds good to me." He replied, nodding to Slash before looking to Midnight. "What do you think?"

Aisha heard her phone ring. She picked it up and listened to the voice on the other side. She smiled and stood. "Sounds good. See you soon." She said as she overheard the others heading to the dust shop.

She turned her phone off and walked past them. Her heavy metal boots clunking as she exited the ship and down to the dock. Her eyes took in the sight of the large city.

Smiling again she continued on. Brushing her hair out of her eyes.

Midnight nodded her head at Tehengu, before hearing Slash suggest hanging out as a team. After the recent incident with Andrea, she wanted more than ever to reject it, find a library and read herself a book...But..Tehengu wanted to go...She sighed, before picking between doing what she wanted, and what he wanted.

"I'm..i'm in, I wanna stop via a few shops as well, b-but I can go to them later..." she said, mentally slapping herself for going with Tehengu, but, she couldn't not, they were meant to be a team, and even if she didn't get along that well with Slash, or at all in the case of Andrea, wasn't a reason for her to give up on Tehengu also..

"We could go to the shops you want to visit too, I'm just buying dust rounds for Auralynx." Slash suggested. He didn't want to inconvenience Midnight, and it's a good opportunity to get to know the city.

"Alright then! Let's go!" Slash smiled as he started to walk down the ramp.

Andrea hoped off the ramp with glee at the thought of getting free dust " What a day to be a dust based Huntress! You know I'm gonna bleed you dry right Slashy? " Andrea began walking down the street in the general direction of the dust shop " Let's see, I'm running low on fire dust so I'm gonna need some of that, I've still got some ice dust but it's always better to have spares, and I am ENTIRELY out of Lightning dust. Gonna need to get more of that. "

Aisha walked just infront of the group. She hummed Softly as she tried to think of a way to talk to them without Just upstraight talking to them. She gently dropped her phone on the ground and kept walking. Hopefully one of them would notice and maybe try to speak with her.

Slash's ears twitched as he heard something drop on the ground. He looked up from his wallet and looked around, finding a phone on the ground. "Who still has phones anymore, everyone uses scrolls now" Slash said as he picked up and examined the phone. He brings it up to his nose and sniffs it, looking up to see if anyone's scent matches the one on the phone. "Umm excuse me, I think you dropped this" he said, waving at the person with a red hood on.

Aisha stopped and smiled before looking to the right of her eyes. She closed her eyes and put on a curious look before turning. Her eyes looked upon the Faunus. Now that she was looking at him fully and examining the team she noted some things.

She reached back and touched her pocket before looking surprised. "Oh wow I did drop it. Thank you." She said to the male before walking forward and grabbing the phone. "I would have been so bummed if I lost this." She said as she put it in her pocket.

Her eyes narrowed a bit and widened. "You are all hunters and huntresses! I assume you are from the academy no?" She asked with a smile. "Oh I'm sorry, my name is Aisha...." And said gently.

She smiled at them gently. "Well it's nice to meet you all. However I gotta go to the dust store and pick up some things. Maybe catch you guys later?" She asked as she peered at each one of them in a friendly way.

Silver Ice looked around the shop looking at the options they offered. He approached the store owner and set his satchel on the floor against the counter. "Can you get me a 3x2 foot crate for dust powder canisters all full of ice dust?" Sil asked the old man. He nodded and dashed to the back to fill the canisters for Sil.

While the old man went to the back Sil took a look at the dust combat belts. He grabbed on that held two canisters on his back. It was custom tailored to people dust infused skin, perfect for him. He picked up the white belt and tried it on. He stuck his thumb into one of the dispenser ports. "Perfect." He took off the belt and grabbed a case for his crystals before moving to the counter.

The old man returned with the crate on dolly, then approached Sil with the receipt for the crate. "Can I get these and some uncut ice crystals?" Silver asked placing the belt and case on the counter. The old man grabbed the case and started to place crystals in slots. Sil decided to check the crate. It was heavy, heavy enough to require two average built people to carry it. He checked the canisters making sure they're full. When he was certain all was accounted for he returned to the counter. "How much?" He asked as the price appeared on the cash register. Sil whistled at the cost. 'I should just rob him.' He thought pulling out his wallet. 'better not.'

He placed his money on the counter then gathered his stuff. He put on the belt and threw on his satchel. He walked towards the crate and grabbing one of the handles he threw it onto his shoulder and held it there as he walked to his case and picked it up with his free hand. "Thanks." He called out while he walked out, Into... Aisha!?

Midnight kept her silence, part of her didn't understand Slash. Even she could tell that offering to purchase from the dust store would ensure Andrea to come and, like she said, bleed him try. Did he enjoy being played like a banjo? She made a mental note to pay Slash whatever she got, if she got anything at all. Her anger flared up at the mention of Lightning Dust, but managed to beat it back before she broke Andra in half.

She watched the interaction between Slash and the other girl, whose name Midnight didn't yet deam worthy in remembering. It seemed odd to drop a phone, but the Faunus didn't think anything of it, just another human doing human things...

"Okay, bye" Slash waved as he watched the girl go. He thought he smelt something weird on the girl, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Come on guys, the dust store is waiting for us" Slash smiled as he made his way into the store. He remembered the girl mention something about the dust store. Perhaps they run into each other again, but he'd rather focus on hanging out with the others. He gasped as he looke at the shelves filled with magazines about weapons and dust. He egarly flips through one, forgetting why he was there in the first place. He looked at the price of the magazine, "THIRTY LIEN?! That's crazy!"

((I'm sorry I changed my character to a shield fighter support class I figured it would be okay since I just came in. Sorry))

Aisha nodded and watched them go. Taking note of the team make up. She walked forward to continue after them but stopped when she ran into Someone.

Yelping as she stepped back and her hood fell off. Her pony ears showing now.

"Silver." She said as she pulled her hood back up. "Nice to see you. It's been what? Two months?" She asked as she fixed her gauntlets and adjusted her boots. "How have you been buddy?" She asked gently with a smile on her face.

After the little exchange Slash had with this... Aisha was over, Andrea leaned toward Slash and asked " Is it just me or is something....Off about her?" Andrea was kind of uneasy as she continued to make her way toward the dust shop they were incredibly close, she could almost taste it. Walking into the dust store, Andrea eyes began to sparkle. " Nothings better then an all expense payed trip to Dust till dawn.  " Andrea ran toward and began inspecting all the shelves and glass displays. only the best would be enough for her.