Dart Struck (Interest Check)

Well I would bring a mare but I'm beginning to wonder if something like this is contrary to the character idea... Either way, it'll be more funny with Lightout.

I can always use Stiletto but she's CC and the thread is already up so... Yeah. I need to be quicker next time in saying that. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my latest post Glimmer fired two darts.

I'll try to be as specific as I can on who she strikes, in this case its Pyro. As for the other dart, that's a random dart so it can strike anyone who was around Pony Joe; even him himself.

Any questions or confusion let me know.

Er, since Moonshinetheleocat skipped over a couple of people in the posting order, who's turn is it to post in the group around Pony Joe's cart?

Mmph. I'll wait for Firefoxx and ShadowWalking18 to post before I post again. Then the posting order will roughly be:

Pony Joe

Glimmer

Inkbrand

Sugar Star

Pyro Blaze

Presteza

JavaSun

If I'm not mistaken? Plus Dusty and Lightout, but they're kind of doing they're own thing in a separate group.

If I'm not mistaken? Plus Dusty and Lightout, but they're kind of doing they're own thing in a separate group.

Yeah, I'm sure I speak for both of us when I say feel free to just ignore us for post order until we become relevant to the group. If we become relevant to the group. Just don't go too far ahead, hehe. Though I don't think that's likely. 

Yeah, I made Inkbrand go bother Pyro just to get some interaction started up, but I didn't expect most of the characters to center into one large group like that. I'm probably going to try and make Inkbrand break away from the group, or if your characters want to get involved in the larger group that's awesome too!

Archived