Dart Struck (Interest Check)

Err I'm next in the order, but since I'm not doing much in relation to everyone else feel free to skip me for the moment if I'm holding people up. 

I should be a little busy for a bit, but I'll post soon. Have no fear.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted!  Let me know, leo, if I presumed a little too much in my intro.  Don't want to intrude on Java's background too much, but I thought it reasonable that they would have the same shrink.

It's fine! I like to keep a Roll With it on my characters background anyways. Granted, Java will be confused on why the prince of all ponies came such a way to relay him that note.

Side note. The prince cares! He really is a good friend :D

Well we are all trying to be polite and not cut into the post order (though again, not really counting Zealot and Hawkeye since their characters are off doing their own thang~)

I will say though, you'll probably be better off having Flora actually interact with someone next post, not just stop and watch. If you want her actually interacting, I mean. A lot of characters are under the love potion spell, so they might not just walk up to Flora to talk to her.

Given that a lot of people are waiting for responses, I am willing to be flexible with the post order. If you need to give a response to someone, but its not your turn, make the response. If just so the rp feels smooth going.

Any problems with this?

Well we are all trying to be polite and not cut into the post order (though again, not really counting Zealot and Hawkeye since their characters are off doing their own thang~)

I will say though, you'll probably be better off having Flora actually interact with someone next post, not just stop and watch. If you want her actually interacting, I mean. A lot of characters are under the love potion spell, so they might not just walk up to Flora to talk to her.

You might be waiting for a while. Pony Joe acts on valve time.

Given that a lot of people are waiting for responses, I am willing to be flexible with the post order. If you need to give a response to someone, but its not your turn, make the response. If just so the rp feels smooth going.

Any problems with this?

I don't have a problem with this. Normally why I avoid posting orders. The site rules tend to keep it reasonable, and when dependencies are added, it tends to fix it's self.

I don't have a problem with it. Especially since really the only pony Pyro's interested in at the moment is Sugar. And Pressy, to a lesser degree, though that's just because she's his competition.

I'm not saying that the post order shouldn't be flexible. All I'm saying is that there's a difference between giving someone a week to post, and giving someone an hour to post. That's all.

I say currently we don't need to worry too much about a posting order. That list is mostly for me to know who is posting in the rp so I can check to see if we missed anyone.

I'd say don't worry about the order of posts for now. We've managed to avoid leaving anyone behind so far so let's continue as we were.

Sorry for the short post. Inkbrand's pumped up on four shots of love potion, so he's really only interested in Lula at the moment. Though I have a feeling if Glimmer darts him again, the new shock and dosing will maybe override the old one, allowing him to fixate on a different character at a lowered level. More like a crush that builds up as the thread goes on, which I think is what Shadow originally wanted.

(But then again, four darts, so sdkfnsdf)

*reads Inks post*

Lol, that was a good one. And the image of chime the fox chasing a balled up Lula would be so cute :)

On the consequences of a fifth dart...hmmm, originally had never counted on darting somepony so much, but so far it's been funny.

Maybe it knocks you back to the original plan, or maybe....something even worse. :P

I think I'll leave up to you if you want.

Any outcome seems okay with me. Maybe overdosing Ink will make him a magnet to changelings in the future. Hehe.

Archived