Dart Struck (Interest Check)

I've pretty much lost track of the posting order, but I think it's essentially my turn for all ponies Inkbrand's involved with at the moment. Shadow, did you want me to wait for a post from you first, or go ahead and post?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We seem to have stagnated on this a bit. I'm going to go ahead and post. I'm sure you guys wont mind since I'm just doing my own thing with Hawkeye anyway. 

Feel free to object though if you feel strongly about it. Hehe.

• 2 weeks later...

I think at the moment, if you want to post I would post. Just to get the ball rolling again. Otherwise this is just going to be left.

I know the feeling, I didn't do well in the last online class I took either. And yet another contestant for Pyro to deal with, while Flora is simply sitting around in the background wondering what's going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly not sure Monochrome, the thread's been silent for a while. I really wanted to get to the fireworks,

Also, based on your statement PyroBlaze, I guess you missed Inkbrand talking to Flora. In fact he was speaking more to her than Razor.

Well no one's going after Inkbrand either, so technically he's alone too. But I'm still taking the initiative with him. Better that than wait around for something that may or may not happen to him.

But this all might be a moot point because, again, this RP has lost some steam. Elderflower's gone inactive, so I think either moonshinetheleocat or Presteza could post (if I'm remembering the vague posting order correctly, I haven't checked it).

If things have just stalled completely, then I'm just waiting on Hawkeye. If he posts I'll do my best to post after. Just to get things moving again.

• 3 weeks later...

Elder's probably going to be absent for a while, and I don't want to move things on too much without her.  That said, I may be posting here in a little bit, just to respond to Pyro's punch!

• 1 month later...

Archived