Ask the Flower Fillies!

((I'm seeing a couple of these threads popping up and kinda want to do one myself... been wanting to make one, but wanted to finish a character first XD))

Violet: Hello everyone! Violet speaking. Me and my friends-

Seria: My friends and I, Violet.

Violet: Sorry... My friends and I decided to open up a little stand for other ponies to come and ask us questions. We thought it'd be a nice way to meet with others. There's six of us and we all agreed to do this... actually, most of us did agree... one of them was not too keen on doing it.

Glady: Riiiiight, Dahlia?

Dahlia: It's a waste of time!

Violet: But it's a nice way to make friends!

Dahlia: They don't have to know about our lives!

Violet: Err... anyway... We're still doing it. Sooo let me introduce you all to... my friends and I! Me my name is Violet Charm. I'm a unicorn. Here is my friends Glady Leaf. She's an earth pony. And here it's Seria Rosa, one of the rare fairies to be around Equestria. There's also Freesia, an ice fairy who comes from the same place as Seria. Here we have Dahlia the bat pony.

Glady: The grumpy bat pony.

Dahlia: Shut up...

Violet: ... And finally we have Lucky Bell. She's a cat pony! If you've noticed, our names are all related to flowers somehow. That's why we call ourselves the Flower Fillies. Anyway, feel free to ask us anything!

post-9097-0-38561900-1424752070_thumb.pn

Lucky: Chess, huh? Hmm... well, fine! We'll see who wins!

She brings the game out and sets it on the table. Once set she decides to sit in front of the black pieces, waiting for Slash to take his seat.

Lucky: The white ones begin!

An ash grey pony approached from off screen and bowed before speaking with a hearty smile "Sigil has question. Dahlia dislikes current activity, Sigil enquires as to why..."

what do you do

Violet: Um...Well that depends. Right now we're answering questions to people so...

Seria: I believe he means what we do in life, Violet.

Violet: Oh, like who we are?

Seria: Not exactly. Something more like... what we are and our occupations in life.

Violet: Aah, I see now. Well, we're kind of a gang who help other ponies in need. We're almost all well trained too... so we can help protect the defenseless. Me and my frien... I mean, my friends and I did vow to do what we can to always protect the town we're in! :) Does that answer the question?

An ash grey pony approached from off screen and bowed before speaking with a hearty smile "Sigil has question. Dahlia dislikes current activity, Sigil enquires as to why..."

Dahlia: ... Ugh... it sucks, that's why. I don't care for others and making friends. I'm already stuck with this bunch, anyway!

Glady: Um... You did promise to be a better pony and you agreed that we'd help you.

Dahlia: Yeah I said that just so I could get free again, nothing more, geez...

The more you bring to a party, the crazier it can be.

Tell me, what is the craziest, most wild adventure you six have gone on?

Glady: Oh! I'll answer this one! It's actually like... different adventures which lead us to know each other and we kinda fought some huge magical and dark witch or whatever she was... but we won! And I delievered the final blow, of course, heh!

Freesia: Liiies, you didn't do that, you big oaf!

Glady: Oh yeah I did and it was awesome. Don't try to take away all of my efforts!

Freesia: Nuh-uh, you were lazy and not doing anything.

Seria: Freesia! Don't say this about Glady, she helped us greatly and so did everypony here. It is not nice to say things like that about your friends or anyone!

Freesia: But-

Seria: No 'but', miss. Perhaps Glady lied, but it's no reason to be mean to her either.

Freesia: sigh Fine... Sorry.

Glady: Heh, don't worry. Sorry I lied a little... but I did play a big part in all of this, still!

heyo! Canvas here! what are your favorite colors?

Violet: Hey Canvas! I'll tell you what my favorite color it... It's purple.

Glady: Mine's blue... just kidding, I'm more into green. Like... forest green.

Seria: Oh well that would almost be the same for me! I love the green color for it always reminds me of nature.

Freesia: Blue! Pale blue... like very pale blue. Absolutely and positively pale blue. It looks like snow and ice sometimes! Tee-hee~

Dahlia: ... Seriously?

Lucky: Come on, nya, say something, Dahlia!

Dahlia: *sigh* fine... mine is yellow.

Lucky: And mine is white! 

Hey Seria and Freesia, whats it like being fairies

Freesia: Being an ice fairy is the best! You can do ice and snow and cold stuff... it's really cool! 

Seria: Ice fairies are rather very nice to see, that's true, but that didn't explain very much, Freesia.

Freesia: But... what do I say?

Seria: Well, you see, being a fairy can be said to be special compared to other ponies. We have wings like pegasi and we can use magic like unicorns, yet without a horn. This does not make us alicorns, though. We don't reach their level. I guess only the eldest could be compared to an alicorn princess. Us fairies are able to communicate with nature. Animals and plants alike are all our friends who we respect dearly. So I could say that nature is our place to live. For example, Freesia and I live in the woods near Ponyville and there is not a single building around. Our house is a healthy tree who's branches could be manipulated to form a shelter, and this without hurting this tree. I am happy as what I am and have no a single regret about it.

Freesia: ... I couldn't have said all of that. But still, ice fairies are better and more cool!

Seria: I-If you say so, Freesia...

:) i get ya. Hey Freesia! how about a little snow and all of us could make snowponies, eh? eh? :) ive got plenty of decorations

Freesia: Yes! Yes!! Let's do it! *Makes snow in the room* Woohoo!! Let's make some snowponies!

Seria: Well that certainly will keep her occupied...

Violet: Why don't we make one too?

Seria: Aren't we here to answer questions?

Dahlia: I agree, I'd rather stick to answering questions rather than play in cold snow, if you guys don't mind...

I have a question for ya....why you got to be so adorable? :razz:

Violet: Ah... uh... We are? I mean... You really think so?

Seria: Wow well... I'm not sure how we can answer this one. 

Lucky: Are you kidding, girls? You're all adorable, nya!

Freesia: Am I the most adorable one? :D

Violet: Ah... uh... We are? I mean... You really think so?

Seria: Wow well... I'm not sure how we can answer this one. 

Lucky: Are you kidding, girls? You're all adorable, nya!

Freesia: Am I the most adorable one? :D

Yeah, Freesias the most adorable....WAIT....actually, I cant decide >.< The cuteness is overwhelming!

What genre of books do you like?

Seria: Oh this one might more for me! I believe I am the one who reads the most among us. I like to read about many things, but mostly informative things! It's always fun to learn about the many things that exist~

Freesia: Nuh-uh... Reading is boring. I don't read anything.

Seria: Freesia, why are you saying this? You do read. What about all of the books I make you read?

Freesia: Bleh... so boring.

Seria: It's for your studies, Freesia... you know you need it.

Freesia: Do I really need it that much?... 

Glady: You can't even read or write... c'mon, you need to read.

Freesia: I-I can read and write! What you say is wrong!

Glady: ... I'll shut up.

*Moment of silence*

Violet: Oookay, that's awkward. As for me, I don't read much, but I guess I read like Seria, informative books, mostly on flowers and plants! That's mostly because of my mom. I like to read happy stories too from time to time... like when mom used to read me short and happy stories when I was little.

Lucky: ... Do cards and numbers count as books? 

Dahlia: I doubt it... just say you don't read books.

Lucky: Aww, oh well. But what about you, batty bat?~

Dahlia: Don't call me that, geez... Well as for me I read adventure stories. They're more of my thing. It's like a way to really free your mind and forget about the world to get into the life of another being.

Lucky: Ooooh, I didn't know that. It sounds so deep!

Dahlia: Just stop...

Top 5 pet peeves?

Dahlia: This, ponies with too much energy, guards, royalty and rules.

Seria: But guards are here to protect others, Dahlia...

Dahlia: So I endanger ponies?

Seria: N-no, that's not what I meant! They are here to help make the rules be... wait... and royalty is... um...

Dahlia: It all connects, doesn't it? 

Seria: There is a lot of work to do...

Dahlia: It'll be hard, trust me.

Violet: Girls, please... we're trying to answer questions to the others. What are my top five pet peeves, I wonder? I never really thought about it...

Lucky: I have five pet peeves, but I don't know them! I mean... I'm not sure if I don't like something... 

Glady: You surely do. Everyone has to hate something, that's just natural. Here, me I hate it when others try to hurt my friends. I don't like those who treat others like they're nothing just because they're different, I ha-

Violet: Glady, those are things no one likes. We're being asked about our pet peeves.

Glady: ... What are pet peeves then?

Seria: Basically things that annoy you.

Glady: Ah I get it... What about you, Freesia?

Freesia: Me? Melting snow, melting ice, studying, being bored and fire.

Glady: ... Even she knows what hers are. And without hesitation...

Yeah, Freesias the most adorable....WAIT....actually, I cant decide >.< The cuteness is overwhelming!

Freesia: You said I am, you said I am!

Seria: Honestly I wouldn't mind Freesia being the most adorable. Saves me the embarrassment.

Violet: But she says we're all cute...

Lucky: Because it's true! Even me! See? Yay~

Violet: *Giggles* It's not hard for you. You're a cat and you're always positive and full of energy!

Glady: You're really cute too, Violet.

Violet: Y-You think so?!

Glady: ... I... I really said that, didn't I?

Violet: Well I heard you so...

Glady: Um... 

Archived