Equestrian Safari-Interest check

There are lots of places in equestria. Ancient, mythical and clouded in mystery. Ancient ruin cities in the jungles. Buried tombs in the desert. Forgotten r'lyeh somewhere in the sea.

With so many places to explore, why not do so?

Pretty much I'm looking for a team of four-six ponies willing to explore some far reaches of the world. Face untold dangers and excitement.

Also if anyone wants to rp as the wealthy patron and accompany the party, we have those weird throne like things that can be carried on the shoulder for you to ride on. :P

So who is ready to take a chance, take a risk and explore?

Also we take adventure ideas.

I'm tempted with this.

I've been wanting to get Clandestine's personal plotline going. But this could also be something for Stiletto, so hmm.

Just depends on what we'll be doing and where we'll be going.

This would be perfect for my globe-trotting reporter, Earth Writer!

I may bring in Blueblood as the sponsor, too.  Depends on how many adventures we ultimately go on.

I don't know if it's because I grew up north of the Wall, but I'm inclined towards a snowy location in the Crystal Empire outside of the protection of the Crystal Heart. Maybe some old Crystal Pony ruins somewhere along the Emeraldtop mountains that were lost to snow and ice after the Empire vanished? Thoughts?

This would be an awesome thread for Nocturne, if you're still looking for characters to join. He loves searching down any sort of unusual magics, be they historical or current.

I like that idea of icy ruins in the Crystal Empire. Or maybe it's part of a small series of ruins that all hold clues to a 'real' ruin, or something, that the group is ultimately trying to find/explore?

Well this looks fun...if you're still accepting people, I could throw in Hawkeye. He's always up for a good adventure. :)

Actually....if you go with the Icy Crystal Ruins idea, I could always use Ice Chip. He's a dragon character of mine I haven't used much....but I guess I should flesh him out a little more, eh? Plus he lives up north, which would give hom an excuse to be there (I'd post a link but I'm typing from mobile. Just click my log, I think he's in there.)

This would be an awesome thread for Nocturne, if you're still looking for characters to join. He loves searching down any sort of unusual magics, be they historical or current.

I like that idea of icy ruins in the Crystal Empire. Or maybe it's part of a small series of ruins that all hold clues to a 'real' ruin, or something, that the group is ultimately trying to find/explore?

Ooooo, I can totally get behind the idea of having a series of smaller ruins.

Oooo, I forgot to mention! If everybody's cool with it, I'd like to have El's reason for going on the adventure mostly be the presence of a rare crystal tea plant around where they're going. Is that okay?

I shall be going with Clandestine on this one. Someone will be paying her to come though because mercenary. So yeah, hehe. I shall look out for the thread. 

Archived