Who wants a Doodle?

Vanillapop

Well, I don't want to be the straw that broke the camels back, but do you mind drawing one of mine? I think your art style is fantastic http://www.canterlot.com/topic/13417-foxglove-foalfellow-ready/

I could wait a year for it to be done, so no worries :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh ooh you could display all your drawings in the op as examples?

Yesss! I've actually been meaning to link to them there. I was going to upload some higher quality images too for folks, and link them to them so the images aren't so sampled. x-x I noticed when I posted the last one that they were losing quality when I saved them out in PNG format (I was trying to preserve transparency~). c': I was actually getting ready to put those up some time today after I resaved and reuploaded them from their PSD files.

Thanks for reminding me! I'd almost forgotten to start doing that today when I sat down to do some drawing. :razz:

Holy cheese, your art's adorable! :D Hey, if your plate isn't too full, would you mind drawing my cute little peryton oc? http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20316-september-ready/ I can see your wait list is kinda long, so no rush at all, just throwing this out here. Thanks! :)

Hawkeye12 - c: The list is long, but no worries! I really don't mind adding people to it. It may take me a little while to get there, but I'm more than happy to add you and your character~

Also, I have to ask, because I know your user name is maybe an Avengers thing, b-b-but maybe not? xD I saw it, and got all excited thinking it was a reference to MASH... Ahaha.

jnormaldude -

I'm afraid I won't do a ship pic as a request. :c Given it involves multiple characters, which means it's a little more difficult given I'd have to coordinate the two interacting, and clean-up/color two characters in one picture, it's just too much work for me to do for free. My apologies!

If you have a single character you'd like drawn, like the one in my example, or that have been posted thus far, I'd be more than happy to add you, though?

Nuu, my secret identy's been revealed! D:

Nah, the Avenger wasn't the first thing I thought of when I created that. Hawkeye's the name of my main oc. Pretty awesome coincidence though, you aren't the first one to notice that. XD 

Also, thanks! Can't wait to see my little September :P

I'm afraid I won't do a ship pic as a request. :c Given it involves multiple characters, which means it's a little more difficult given I'd have to coordinate the two interacting, and clean-up/color two characters in one picture, it's just too much work for me to do for free. My apologies!

If you have a single character you'd like drawn, like the one in my example, or that have been posted thus far, I'd be more than happy to add you, though?

That's fine.

May I suggest this fabulous pony:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20448-jack-broadband/

• 2 weeks later...

vp2_zpsu9jud2ba.jpg

I have been dying to draw lately, and I figured it'd be fun to take some requests for simple doodles like the one pictured above of my character~

I can take three requests at a time for ponies, zebras, griffons, etc., etc. c': You have a character and want it drawn? I'll do my very-berry best to make something fun for you. I can also do avatars / icons if that's what you want. Just let me know upfront so I know what I'm drawing before I start.

Also, please include a reference or a detailed description of your character within your request post.

That said ... Who wants a doodle?

1. Dio

2. Quicklime

3. Avery

Wait List

1. Zeig

2. ShadowWalking18

3.RainbowDaringDash

4. Quirky

5. Tacobob

6.  moonshineTheleocat

7.Huscarl

I would like a spot on that wait list if you don't mind. Just a regular doodle is fine.

O1xWWJD.png

IQ6KwVG.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived