Foals at Heart [OPEN 1 SLOT]

I went with still having my memories, since you began with not having any. Figured I'd keep a balance between the two kid types :P

Besides it will be funnier if Razor remembers, because he will be twice as angry when he figures out he was childified. Twilight, be prepared for angry cuteness!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since they lose their teen/adult memories, there should be something that keeps the newly minted 'kids' from completely freaking out. In the start of the RP, Fire Walker will be visiting her parents and little sister at Ponyville...After that, she ends up in getting involved in whatever magic that reverts 'em.....She maybe won't freak out, but she will try her best to hop the next train to Canterlot, where her family used to live...And then just freak out when she sees that other ponies are currently living in her old family home..

But Taco! She has legs! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEgssssssssss!

Won't she want to enjoy them?

Well, she's always had legs...They were just messed up...like alot...Eh, I believe Fire Walker was my first OC here, so she had more than enough doom, gloom, drama and the other things first timers like to do here..Cause Rainbow Colored Marshmallow Ponies = DOOM AND DARKNESS!  :scream: 

If you're still accepting, I think I'd like to throw Inkbrand into this as an adult. He doesn't get enough chance to interact with foals. Plus, it looks like the RP has two responsible adults already, leaving Inkbrand free to be the completely irresponsible adult that likes to punt foals around through goalposts.

I'm considering putting pressy's mom in this thread, having been unaffected by the spell and just having arrived to canterlot, now coming to investigate, not sure yet though, what do you guys think?

I'm considering putting pressy's mom in this thread, having been unaffected by the spell and just having arrived to canterlot, now coming to investigate, not sure yet though, what do you guys think?

I'll be ok with that.

Best representation of Java's pounce

tumblr_naldwalYY11r05316o2_400.gif

I kinda stretched out the time between Razor's scream and his faint so I get Inkbrand into some interaction, if that's okay. If not, lemme know and I'll edit as soon as I can!

Watching those Courage the Cowardly Dog screams helped me so much :razz:

Aw... he didn't recognize Java by his mark :P? Then again.. never really made mention of that.

I kinda stretched out the time between Razor's scream and his faint so I get Inkbrand into some interaction, if that's okay. If not, lemme know and I'll edit as soon as I can!

You're good, less someone else got anything to say bout it.

Seeing as we have a lot of players now... I'm going to propose two options.

A. We split up the RP into separate threads. To reduce the clutter.

B. Posting order will be in group priority.
Meaning that if you are RPing with a group of ponies separate from everyone else, you should not have to wait for everyone to post.

What are yall thoughts on this? Or are we fine with things the way it is?

Aquaria is an adult if you need an adult Griffon! A younger version of her would be basically the same thing, just having a griffon known count of 2, her parents only!

Well, we've still got one slot left.

A. We split up the RP into separate threads. To reduce the clutter.

B. Posting order will be in group priority.
Meaning that if you are RPing with a group of ponies separate from everyone else, you should not have to wait for everyone to post.

Of the two, I think I like the second one a little better, just because it makes the groups a little more fluid if I understand it right.  I think it would be easier to move characters between groups in a single thread than between separate threads.  Though I wouldn't really have a problem with the other way either.

That said, I don't think groups and formed themselves enough to divide properly yet.  We'll probably need to wait a bit either way to implement any of the options.

Apologies if that was a bit messy, this is the first time I've had a character respond to this many different people at once.

Also, I realized Naj forgot to apply any sort of cutie mark.

So, we have a bunch of foals with cutie marks, and one adult without. :razz:

Archived