Foals at Heart [OPEN 1 SLOT]

INTRODUCTION

It was a quiet night after the last streak of sunlight left the skies. Starlight smiled down to the ponies of Equestria whom were all nestled soundly in their beds. All was well, under the moonlight's spell. But soon even the strangest events will take sail.

Twilight Sparkle was up as usual. Pondering deeply over a book in her castle chambers. The book was lit only by candle light. And the shade of her hair hid the only warning it held. After muttering softly, the spell was cast. And by doing such, it created a magnificent blast. It tore through the sky, and stretched far across equestrian lands, lighting the night with green. The clouds were blown away, and soon everything went still.

And by the time morning came, everything was right. There shout no terrified shout Well, except for the unusual amount of foals that were wondering about.

------

Alright everyone! Time for another, hopefully, fun RP!

All Species are Welcome

Thanks to some unforeseen and mysterious inspiration, I have came up with an RP where Adults are transformed into foals! The general story behind it all is only a reason for why this happened. This RP is purely for both fun and character development if you choose so! So... there are three parts to this spell.

The ponies whom have been effected by the spell! They will be reverted in both body and mind back to nearly the same age as the Cutie Mark Crusaders! This means that they only have their memories up to that point. However when the spell ends, they retain their memories.

Those whom have been effected, but not their memories. Ponies whos age has been changed. But they keep their memories.

And then there are the ponies whom have not been effected! What happens when you step outside and you find your local town being over run by adorable little energetic fluff balls? What do you do when your mother is younger than you? Or your girlfriend is suddenly adorable enough to stop hearts? Who knows!

The location will take place in Ponyville... the center of all chaos... and probably the most foal friendly place in Equestria.

Big thank you to Steel, for allowing me to dra- er... enlist the aid of Twilight Sparkle to make this happen!

Oh... and lastly, foals are not effected by the spell. For a few very good reasons of course.

Adults-turned-Foals [1 SLOT AVAILABLE]

- Voronoi (java) Fractal [moonshineTheleocat]

Applejack [sTEELEAGLE]

- Ice Storm [ice Storm]

Fire Walker [Tacobob]

-Tehengu [pyroblaze]

-Razor [sandycat]

-Pressy [Pressy]

- EMPTY SLOT

Adults [One Slot Left]

-Naj [DerpRaviner]
-September [Hawkeye]

-Inkbrand [Zeig]

-Aqueria

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How far back does the spell take them? What are some of the main effects of the spell other than the body shifting? If it's what I think it would be, count me in with Icy

Fire Walker for sure.  As a child, she had some rather nasty issues with her legs...And had a rather poor foalhood....To be a kid....And to be able to run...and not suffer as she did..Would probably make her very happy...As long as she's able to tun back into an adult.. <3

Fire Walker for sure.  As a child, she had some rather nasty issues with her legs...And had a rather poor foalhood....To be a kid....And to be able to run...and not suffer as she did..Would probably make her very happy...As long as she's able to tun back into an adult.. <3

Right on! Added.

I don't see any (remaining as) adults yet, so I'd like to use Naj for that, if you'll have her.

I'm amused by the idea of her trying either keep control of the situation or figure out what's going on while surrounded by excitable foals.

Since there's a lot of foals already, I'm thinking about throwing in September (my peryton) to the adult list.... even though he's a pretty young adult :P  But I can imagine him being good with kids, and his naïve side probably wouldn't figure out what the heck is going on.... XD

I don't see any (remaining as) adults yet, so I'd like to use Naj for that, if you'll have her.

I'm amused by the idea of her trying either keep control of the situation or figure out what's going on while surrounded by excitable foals.

Thank you for babysitting!

Everyone one needs a kitten griffon or I can also stay as an adult if we need one. Either works.

Coin flip says kitten Griffon.

Since there's a lot of foals already, I'm thinking about throwing in September (my peryton) to the adult list.... even though he's a pretty young adult :razz:  But I can imagine him being good with kids, and his naïve side probably wouldn't figure out what the heck is going on.... XD

Alright! Adult Preyton added!

Looks like we have a good ratio going! Registrations will stay open a little longer. You can expect the thread to start later today.

She'll get to see Tehengu as a kid!

Wait... By transforming them into foals, would it turn them into exactly what they looked like back then? Or would it be more like just kid versions of what the characters look like now?

I'll do Applejack.

So for a brief time..AJ will be both best pony and best filly. Sorry Scoots!

30wp4wp.jpg

One more thing...Cutie Marks...do they keep 'em or do they lose 'em?

Since they lose their teen/adult memories, there should be something that keeps the newly minted 'kids' from completely freaking out. In the start of the RP, Fire Walker will be visiting her parents and little sister at Ponyville...After that, she ends up in getting involved in whatever magic that reverts 'em.....She maybe won't freak out, but she will try her best to hop the next train to Canterlot, where her family used to live...And then just freak out when she sees that other ponies are currently living in her old family home..

Archived