Foals at Heart [OPEN 1 SLOT]

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted. I kind of switched up the order of replying to everyone to make it work best, hope you don't mind, kinda complicated replying to to that many ponies at once. :P

Also, I think a posting order would work out best, but whatever you do is fine by me.

Posted. I kind of switched up the order of replying to everyone to make it work best, hope you don't mind, kinda complicated replying to to that many ponies at once. :razz:

Also, I think a posting order would work out best, but whatever you do is fine by me.

I'll keep it Posting order by Priority. The main reason why I don't typically do posting orders, is that a RP can suddenly get locked down on waiting for a month or so.

So, that being said... Just keep track on who your next post is dependent on. And adhere to the two post forum wide rule. [Wait at least two posts before posting again.]

I am posting tomorrow in response to Pressy since I can't find anyone else dealing with AJ. Just saying this now so people know that anything after this post won't be included in my response.

Gerrard, maybe you just missed it or read it wrong, but Tehengu was talking to your character at the end of my post. Sorry if that was unclear. Maybe you had her ignore him on purpose, in which case I'm sorry for this. I thought I should inform you in case you had simply misread it or missed it.

... I think there are a total of three griffons. Not that much, especially considering I'm pretty sure you have the only female or adult one. I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that's the case. Anyways, sorry, I just don't like using character names when my character doesn't know the name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As reference for anyone that posts before it's my turn again, I'll go ahead and say here that JavaSun's attempt will fail miserably. He's only going to bounce off Inkbrand's legs and maybe make him stumble a bit. 

Archived