Foals at Heart [OPEN 1 SLOT]

I'm pretty sure the order starts out as Java, Razor, then Tehengu. Or, if you want to go by users, Moonshine, Shadowwalking, then me. I could be wrong there, and I'm not sure what the rest of the order is.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to wait for Steel since a good deal of my previous post is response to AJ.

I am having a hard time coming up with a good, AJ filly worthy post idea. All I have so far is "Applejack fights and laughs"

Nuts! And I can't post until you do....And are they all tied up with one big rope, or an assortment of ropes? And how hard would it be to break or untie those ropes?

Inkbrand's butt can't kick itself! :x

I went ahead and posted again since SteelEagle asked me to. Inkbrand's not doing anything really important anyways, just roughhousing with a group of foals.

Also, Inkbrand didn't change the ties at all. He just pulled at them to try and move the foals all along. Doesn't really matter since three out of the four tied up foals escaped immediately after they were tied up.

Also also, I just realized that Ice Storm is suppose to be one of the foals, but s/he hasn't posted at all since this started. Can we free up that slot for another adult-turned-foal?

Aquaria loves dog/cat/pony/bird piles! I wonder how much Inkbrand would like a full grown griff just flopping on top of him with all of her weight!

a full grown griff just flopping on top of him

Pretty sure this has already happened before, or some variation of it. Either way, Inkbrand is liable to have another wartime flashback if that does happen.

Archived