Camping in the Everfree Forest? Interest Check

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... Taco. You've just reminded me of a relationship between me and my real life friend. 

Eh? You have a friend that makes you dress up in matching clothes and lends you his sister's old sleeping bag? :kissy:

Eh? You have a friend that makes you dress up in matching clothes and lends you his sister's old sleeping bag? :kissy:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did do the matching clothes thing. He did the sleeping bag already. Which... I couldn't fit inside. So I just used it like a mat.

This sounds great!

May I join with Mud Pie? :D

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/15774-mud-pie-ready/

Is there still time for me to come in with Red Cedar? He loves camping.

We just started, actually, but I'm sure we could accommodate a couple more folks on this trip. ^-^ If ya'll want to make a post to join in, feel free to~

I'm gonna make a list on the intro post with the posting order thus far. o3o Just to keep track of everyone and everything, especially given we've got a big camping party going on now.

Yes. I believe we're actually waiting on RedCedar and Scootalux to join in. O:

I sent out a couple of messages to see if they still wanted to join in, or wanted to join in later down the line if they're busy as well, but I do agree with Tacobob about setting a limit of days for replies before the next person posts, especially because we've got so many people in this rp. 

Maybe something like 3-4 days to reply? I think that's ample timing for folks to get a reply, even a small one in.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm sorry about the sudden disappearance. Time kind of got away from me there. It's a bit of a long story, and kind of really personal, but I am sorry. It wasn't really my intention to vanish all of the sudden. ;~;

If you guys would like to continue, I'd love to keep going. If not, though, I understand, and it's cool. 

Archived