Hello my little ponies!

gh0st

This happens to be my first time on an exclusively MLP related site! I've been into g4 since Friendship is Magic started and, as an artist and writer, I've gone through several different representative characters as my interests have changed and I've grown. Up until now, all of my 'avatars' have been ponies, and they've been ponies of every type. Now I've chosen a reindeer. If you'd like to hear why, please do ask, but I don't feel it fits in this first post.

My character has no name as of now, but once she does, I will probably go by that name, rather than Ghost. That is the name I go by online, but I'd like to differentiate myself within this fandom. 

My favorite character of the Mane Six is probably Rarity, because she is an artist like me, and I sympathize with her the most! I also love her design! My favorite pony of the entire show is probably Zecora, despite her lack of appearance in the show. I like Celestia as well, but I wouldn't peg her as my favorite. 

Haha! Full assimilation into the pony culture is wonderful, isn't it? x3

Anyways, have fun and relax! Maybe we can chat it up about random things sometime :P

I do hope that you enjoy your time here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Archived