The controversial one with no sanity is now here (lucky you?)

LostSanity

Before I get into this... let me just say this...

If SteelEagle still frequents this place, he's going to know who I am. As I have looked at this forum a little, a few other people will also know who I am since they have the same username.

With that out of the way, on to my actual intro...

Unfortunately, I have already been ousted from one MLP:FiM forum. They couldn't handle me apparently? I don't think it was my fault though. If you want to know more... I guess you'll just have to ask me over PMs. I don't want to bring those issues here. I just hope I don't run into anyone from there on here... we'll see I guess?

It was pretty much due to the fact that I have "controversial opinions," and no one seems to think the same way I do. Sort of almost making me the "CM Punk" of the internet. If anyone gets that... cookies for you. Send me a friend request.

I was on Whitetail Woods but that forum... is kind of... dead. So I decided to check this place out. Aren't you all just so lucky? :shock:

I became a brony a little after Season 1 ended. I kept hearing about it on almost all of the forums I visited. Eventually, it got to the point where I felt like I was "losing my sanity" (hence my username) and eventually I caved and tried watching Season 1 to see what the big deal was about.

Obviously it goes without saying that I became a brony after that and I have now watched all of the current seasons as well as the comics.

Here's the thing though, I DO NOT like the Equestria Girls movie series and it is the WORST IDEA I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. See? Controversial opinion right?

Well, I've never watched it and I don't plan on watching it so please do me a favor and don't try to get me to watch it and don't bash my opinion for not liking it.

The other things I like are as follows:

Ace Attorney series
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series
Final Fantasy series
Anime
Other things I can't think of right now

Some of those things I have been bashed on before for liking it from the forum I just left. See? I'm not exactly completely in the wrong here. Probably. Maybe.

So... any questions or should I just leave now?

crai.gif

Also... I was a little apprenhensive about joining this place because I always had the assumption that the Roleplay on here was strict. I have OC's that I wish to use.

I just hope they can be accepted.

So... am I worrying too much? Please make me not worry if you feel like it?

Questions are welcome I guess. Unless I should just leave?

I hope not...

:-|

*listens to Persona music until I hear some sort of word from someone*

*speaks some sort of word to Sanity*

Well that was quite the read! Good to see that there are people popping in who like to write~ xD

I'm not sure if there are places for controversial stuff here, but if there is I totally want to be a part of it too. Debating is fun :,D

ARGUMENT TIME! Equestria Girls was acceptable! Why? 'Cuz Daniel Ingram music! xP

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hey there Lost Sanity! I remember you from WtW. Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you have fun here. Feel free to take a look around at the rules and such and if you have any questions feel free to contact us!

Also, there are three different RP areas. I wouldn't call World of Equestria strict but I can see how some may. If a character can't be accepted into Canterlot Chronicles there is a good reason and if all else fails there is always FFA. You can't lose!:)

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyonepony.

If you all want to know more about me and my "controversial opinions" apparently, the best way to contact me is Skype, DeviantArt, or this forum's PM system.

That's what it's there for right? :blush:

I'll be posting one of my OC's soon. :-|

Welcome to Canterlot! 

I think everyone has controversial opinions, and any opinion can be controversial to an opposing party. As for the one presented, I don't even consider your opinion controversial at all... Slightly shortsighted due to the complete refusal to watch them (I don't believe in forming any opinion until I have all necessary information, and in the case of media, that means actually reading/watching, or attempting to... Heck that's what got me to watch MLP.) but that is another matter entirely and based upon my own habits when forming an opinion. 

And since you shared one of your controversial opinions, I'll share one of mine! SMT main series (Nocturne, Strange Journey et al) is better than the Persona series. 

Archived