Hello there!

PrinceoftheNight

Hi there, nice to meet you all.

Before starting my introduction, this in not the first MLP forum I'm in. I was in the everypony forums with the same name, but my account got recently banned (I don't want to talk about it, really, but I won't do what I did in there in here, I promise.) and decided to go and looks for somewhere to go and carry on. Although I think I saw someone I know from there in here... LostSanity , is good to see you.

Anyways, back on topic. A few things about me... Well, i love rping, I can rp whatever you want to, I just can't stop doing it, I always like to do it, mostly for having something to do. I'm mexican and I love video games and ice cream. I just love it xD

I'm also a quite active member so you might see me in here for a quite good while.

Finally, i think is quite obvious who is my favorite pony, so yeah, that is all I guess. Here, take a cute Luna:

FANMADE_Princess_Luna_looking_very_cute.

... another thing, in some forum games and stuff like that, I might RP Luna so you know.

(Luna) Yes, I might go in and make some chaos! Btw, this is the way I will look when I do it.

Luna!!! ehm ... whatever, now it is really all.

Hi there!

Hopefully, you'll have a good time over here. I'm kinda new to the RP thing over here, so maybe we could do something when everything is squared away.

Sure, I would love to, I just have to get things sorted out in here and get used to the way rps are managed in here.

Welcome to Canterlot! If you have any questions about getting started in RP on the site, don't hesitate to send me a message!

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Thank you both of you.

Aha! Welcome! I do believe you shall find a variety of awesome ponies here! Please do let the fun be doubled now, o Prince of the Night!

I do very much hope that you have a fantastic time in Canterlot and that you enjoy your time here to the fullest! ^.^

Aha! Welcome! I do believe you shall find a variety of awesome ponies here! Please do let the fun be doubled now, o Prince of the Night!

I do very much hope that you have a fantastic time in Canterlot and that you enjoy your time here to the fullest! ^.^

Hehe, thank you my friend.

I didn't even notice you were banned.

But if you don't want to talk about it, I understand. I'm always here for you alright? I consider myself a good listener if you need to vent. Because, as you should already know, I've been ousted from a MLP: FiM community as well. It may not have been everypony.com, but, I have been ousted before.

Either way...

Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your time on this one.

:)

I didn't even notice you were banned.

But if you don't want to talk about it, I understand. I'm always here for you alright? I consider myself a good listener if you need to vent. Because, as you should already know, I've been ousted from a MLP: FiM community as well. It may not have been everypony.com, but, I have been ousted before.

Either way...

Welcome to this forum. I hope you'll be able to enjoy your time on this one.

:)

Thank you mate, I know I will. But yeah, I don't want to talk about the reason, mostly because I feel stupid remembering it.

So far I had quite a good welcome so I know I will like this place.

:) *squee*

Hello! Sorry to hear you were banned. That's a bummer. But as long as you learn from your mistakes and move forward, then you're doing in the right directon

Archived