The mystery of the Starstone (Cancelled/Dead)

So basically we should always wait for a GM post, but if the GM post doesn't involve our character in any way we can take that as an indication to move on and/or do something else, right? Cool beans~

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically we should always wait for a GM post, but if the GM post doesn't involve our character in any way we can take that as an indication to move on and/or do something else, right? Cool beans~

Pretty much. At the moment I'm just waiting on Eris then there should be another GM post. 

I'll have my response up this evening now that the holiday festivities are over.

Aaaaaand done. Phew. I feel rusty at long descriptive posts. I could have fleshed that out a lot more, but it should come back soon enough :)

Awesome, and there we go. Next round. But like I said, there's no order so don't feel you have to wait if someone posted before you last time. If that makes sense. The only person you need to hold for is me basically. Hehe.

Nosotros and amigo is exclusive to Spanish, so it's safe to say Spanish. However, it probably won't matter much. Spanish and French are VERY similar to each other with some minor differences. Take a look :razz:

English - Spanish - French

Friend - Amigo - Ami
We or us - Nosotros (no-so-tros) - nous (nos)

Soo.... yeah a French speaker will be able to understand Dunder just fine :3, the dialect may be a bit broken to them in some instances. Like some words with Ñ (pronounced enye~ when struck phonetically) will just have a regular n, and is pronounced standard.

Annnnnd... on a side note. This is why it's so easy for the Eastern Hemisphere to know more than one language. You know one, good chance you can understand some others.

Romantic languages are sweet.

And it's up to Zealot to decide whether the Duke can speak Spanish or not, but Dunder doesn't speak Fancy very well, other than reasons Moonshine explained already.

Hehe, I know neither French nor Spanish. I know some German though.

I sort of understood it though. Usually when someone is talking in another language I put it in italics, say what language they're speaking and type it in English, just so that everyone is clear on what is being said and I don't have to insult anyone by using google translate. Hehe. Though I'm fine if people want to do something different, just so long as everyone meets the board rules on the topic.

But yes, if the Duke understood Dunder will be resolved in the next post. 

I don't like to translate it, adds some sense of realism. Either you know it or you don't, yaknow?

Also, I want to make sure of one thing. The pink unicorn with the intricate mane style (The countess Frostall) and the white unicorn mare with the pink eyes (The one the duke is talking to) are two different ponies, right? I thought I sensed some confusion.

I don't like to translate it, adds some sense of realism. Either you know it or you don't, yaknow?

Also, I want to make sure of one thing. The pink unicorn with the intricate mane style (The countess Frostall) and the white unicorn mare with the pink eyes (The one the duke is talking to) are two different ponies, right? I thought I sensed some confusion.

Yes, they are two different ponies. I think Theleocat might be confusing the two as the same pony. Frostfall is pink, the other unicorn is white. So suffice to say Dunder isn't talking to the countess, she's on the other side of the room.

Yeah, that's not Countess Frostfall. 

Frostfall is on the other side of the room, talking to some other ponies. Sorry if I didn't make that quite clear.

Just waiting on AlphaNumeric and Eris to post before moving on.

Sorry, but it's been a few days, just thought i'd poke.

No problem. I believe AlphaNumeric is ill or something. They haven't responded to my poke. So, thoughts guys? I don't particularly want to skip if I can help it, but I guess I could say he can post twice in the next round, just to get things moving again.

Archived