The mystery of the Starstone (Cancelled/Dead)

I'm okay with waiting like...one day. But it's been his turn since Moonshine posted.

Hehe, loose post order remember. The only person you're waiting for is me. Technically it was his turn when I posted last which was 2 weeks ago. Hehe.

I'll give it another day, and if he hasn't replied then I'll post again and he can post twice to make up the distance.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And... posted.

Though I feel I missed something, if there's something wrong with my post let me know and I'll edit it. Otherwise, back to you guys. 

Just waiting on Moonshine, AlphaNumeric and Eris.

Not sure what has happened to Alpha, that must be some illness. He's been inactive for a few weeks now... Hmm. I wish him the best, either way. 

Nope. I remembered. I just hadn't had time to respond yet.

I think we were talking about AlphaNumeric.

But yes, it is a possibility. Ahh well.

Still, take your time. No rush.

So... I'm finally functioning again after a nasty cold. Now that my cognitive functions go beyond "Breathe, remember to breathe!!" I'll be working up a post anon.

• 2 weeks later...

Just going to poke this thread for replies. It's been a while and nobody has posted. Is everyone still up for this?

Hrnk, sorry Zealot! I was in the same boat as Pyro - for some reason, I thought I was waiting on a GM post, but I was just failing at life.

What does the Duke look like again?

Light blue pegasus with a slight green tinge to his mane, he's wearing it short though it also looks slightly charred if you look closely. Fairly sleek, though a lot of pegasi are like that since they focus more on building muscles for flying. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the lengthy delay. Between my two jobs, tomorrow is going to be my first day off in forever. Going to try and work in a post :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived