Castle of Nothingness (Interest Check/OOC)

Greetings everyone, my name is Avery and I would like to tell you about an idea that popped into mind while listening to a piece of music.

So, I had this idea while reading through one of my other RPs and with some music playing, and I thought it would be great if I would share it around. So, what's this idea you may ask? Well...

Legend states that there was once a castle owned by a nimble Pegasus by the name of Vangore. This castle transcends even Celestia and Luna, farther than the existence of Unicorn and Pegasi, almost as if trapped in time. The castle has a special power, of appearing and disappearing at will, over the course of every bloodmoon. However, when ponies go to investigate the castle during a bloodmoon, all they find is nothing. Walking through the door, there is nothing. At the highest peak of the castle, there is nothing. However, one pony managed to travel inside, seeing the structure of what was meant to be.

They described a design unlike any other, a design unknown to pony kind, to anyone that lives forever. They also saw the owner, walking the halls of this castle that seems to not be, muttering to themselves as a deadly force pushes them out of the castle. The history of this castle, is unknown, as no pony has been able to document its whereabouts, or real location. The legend that surrounds this castle is a mystery to many, appearing only on the days of a bloodmoon.

Princess Luna only sets a bloodmoon every ten years, letting go of any negative magic that is still trapped within her after her escape from Nightmare Moon. This castle only appears on that one night, and disappears as the sun rises, never to be seen again until another bloodmoon is set. It is only by chance that this castle would appear somewhere populated, and only by chance that it will be filled. This castle has seen most of the world, but has never swayed from its spot.

Vangore, the pegasus that owns this castle, was documented to have lived when Pegasi first came to be. This elder pony has had many memories of peace and war, but when they found the castle, they disappeared from the face of Equestria, only residing within the castle. It has been thousands of years now, and Vangore still lives to this day, within the castle of nothingness. Does the castle hold a secret to eternal life? Is the castle truly a self-transporting home?

These questions are the same questions that an old pony named Belle Montry asks to herself every time the bloodmoon arrives. Too weak to carry herself any further, she asks for the help of strangers to believe her story, and solve the mystery of the Castle of Nothingness.

And that is the story thus far, so I'll have to ask...

Are you willing to take up the challenge of this mysterious castle? Face the dangers that lie within its walls? Confront Vangore face to face, and solving the mystery of the Castle of Nothingness?!

I have simple rules about posting, Minimum of two paragraphs written and a loose posting order. Everyone gets a chance to post once, when everyone has posted, the cycle continues again.

If you wish to play as a cast character, I.E: Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, you may ask so and I'll probably give you the go ahead. But you need to ask first at least, so I know what's going down. But other than that, I hope we'll have some good interests for this! Heheheh.

THE THREAD WILL BE POSTED ON THE FIRST OF JUNE!

I hope you have a wonderful day, and a lovely night, until we meet again.

It does sound like an interesting idea. Though I have the choice between six of my characters... I'd probably join as Seria Rosa, my fairy, if that's alright with you.

It does sound like an interesting idea. Though I have the choice between six of my characters... I'd probably join as Seria Rosa, my fairy, if that's alright with you.

That is a-okay. I don't have have a problem for you using them at all, you're free to use any of your characters!

The only troubles I'll have to deal with is pre-existing relations with any cast characters, those tend to be hard to break apart. Not to throw anyone off, it's just difficult to break apart so that it can be read properly.

But yeah! You're free to use your character here!

Welp that's awesome then ^^ 

Would you like to have the character's profile sheet too? I actually need to make them all on here... they're still all just in my head <.<;

Welp that's awesome then ^^ 

Would you like to have the character's profile sheet too? I actually need to make them all on here... they're still all just in my head <.<;

Oh not at all. Just so long as I know the name and such, it'll be good! After all, I'll be narrating and such, pulling the strings of how this will go. But nah, you don't need the character sheets here.

• 1 month later...

*sigh* It's been a while... Though I really want to be sure that everyone posts and such... however, it's really starting to push me about how there isn't really a good place to post. Storm, if you ever do have the chance, please remember that it IS your turn on there.

I don't want to push... but it really pains me to see that this is nearly forgotten...

Archived