Finnaly figured it out.

RoyalDice

Greetings! I'm glad you found our corner of the MLP:FiM fandom and hope you'll stay for a long time. :D RP is the centerpiece of this forum so you will certainly find plenty of active areas for your creative enjoyment if you decide to RP. ;) Of course there is plenty to do even if you are not into RP at all. The Getting Started section is the best place to start in answering most questions but if you have any still, please ask away. :P

We also spoke on the chat and you asked about RP. The Application section is here, and here is the form to use to apply your OC character(s) for the RP forums, you can cut and paste the code to get all the correct formatting to make it easier. ;)

Hello there! :3 Welcome to Canterlot!

I kinda remember that feeling when I took the plunge and registered for this board way back; that whole "I just registered on a board for MLP >.>" But, its been one of the best things I've done in the last few years :'3

If you have any questions, let me know and i'll certainly do my best to help you out :D There are some links in my signature to the rules, so you might check those out! As a heads up too, it takes 3 posts here in the introductions before you can post anywhere else on the board.

so you might take this opportunity to tell us a little more about yourself :P