[cloudsdale]Boltin'! (Closed)

Ashton

The small orange filly stared up at the giant structure. TRuely the Cloudaseum was one of the msot amazing sights in clodusdale.

How had she gotten to cloudsdale? She snuck into a pegasus' bags! then when she got there and they set down the bags, she climbed out. She woudl jsut have to remember to sneak back into another pony's bags when they left! ...whenever that would be! She'd figure it out!

She looked over at the poster saying the wonderbolts were performing this afternoon, in fact in an hour! she sighed as she looked at her bags, completely empty of bits... and likewise at all the pegasai who were flying, and thus too high for her to pick-pocket... though if she found a stage entrance... she started circling the building, looking for any door marked 'KEEP OUT'

((If it says open, then feel free to jump right in! I'm going to pull out a character I haven't used in a while. ))

"Three bits short? What do you mean, I'm three bits short?!"

Dusty Skies shouted, her hoof slamming down on the ticket booth counter. She had come all the way from Manehattan to see this show, and she wasn't going to not be let in just because the operator thought she didn't have enough money! But the ticket pony simply shook his head and told her to count again. So she did reluctantly, and...she...was three bits short. How in the name of?!- oh, whatever. The mare grunted, gathering her bits and storming away. Wonderbolts tickets were always overpriced anyways.

But she wasn't going to give up just like that. This was practically the entire reason she came to Cloudsdale, after all. Dusty kept on walking until she was where the ticket pony couldn't see her, and smiled a little. Her devious side was taking over, and she liked it. Why did she even try to pay for tickets in the first place? This was a much better idea. The tan colored pegasus began walking again, heading around towards the back of the building. There had to be a back entrance somewhere...  

Though the sight of another pony up ahead made Dusty suddenly screech to a halt. For a second, she swore it was a security guard, and grabbed the flight goggles that were hanging around her neck in case she had to high tail it out of here. But luckily, it was only a filly, and the mare breathed a sigh of relief. Wait...why was there a filly sneaking around back here anyways?

"Hey kid! Whatcha doing all the way back here?" The mare called out, taking a few steps closer before quickly adding, "Don't worry, I'm not a guard or anything." She didn't want to freak the kid out, after all. But hopefully she could trust her, because that's just what she needed, being ratted out by a filly...

(Oh, alright. Thank you.)

Inside the Cloudaseum some pegasus guards were being deploied around the place to maje guard and try to stop anyone that tried to get too close to the wonderbolts. Between them was a grey pegasus in a black armor, a night guard. He had been sent to Cloudsdale since they needed somepony to make the night guard during the peformance if it took too long.

"Oh crap, I won't be able to see the performance if they just keep bossing me around." He said as he tried to look back, but it was useless, he was being located to the back door to make sure nopony went in. *sigh* great job... he shook his head and went to have a seat near the door, taking out a small bottle of water and started drinking a bit. Well, who would try to get trough this door anyways?

After a moment he heard some voices outside, not so far from where he was. What if somepony tried to get in?! He sighed and just laid back, slowly closing his eyes to rest a bit. After all, it was still day.

((I was actually going to ask if you really wanted to do two at once like this, Prince, but... *shrug*))

Scootaloo jumped when the pegasus called out to her but relaxed seeing it wasn't a guard "Nothing" she said, trying to look as innocent as she could "Just exploring, seeing the city, it's my firs time back in clodusdale since... sometime when I was still a little baby" she smiled a little awkwardly, hoping that the mare wouldn't call ehr bluff... of course, this might just be what she needed, if she could use this mare to distract the guards, she could rush over and sneak in the bakc door! She felt a bit guilty thinking about such an underhoofed plan, but at the same time, it wasn't like she would probably ever see her again since she never got to come to cloudsdale due to her lack of flight...

(Meh... is alright, I actually rp a lot. My turn is after Hawkeye, so I will wait for him.)

((Ok then, whatever wags your tail :) ))

Dusty raised an eyebrow at the orange filly's explanation. Seeing the city, huh? Behind the coliseum? Riiiiight. Something was definitely up with her, but Dusty couldn't point out what. It was possible that she was trying to sneak in as well, but sometimes you just never know with fillies.

But her suspicions about the filly were suddenly interrupted. There, in the distance past her, was the door! With...a guard in front of it. A pretty large one too. And if she was judging correctly by the armor, a night guard! Tough security! So... now what? How was she supposed to get in-

Unless...

Dusty's green eyes flicked back to the filly. Of course! All she had to do was convince her to distract the guard, and bingo, one way ticket to the Wonderbolts! But still... what if the filly was trying to get in as well? She'd probably feel bad about her. There had to be a way around this... well, how could she do anything if she didn't know what the filly was up to? Besides, it didn't hurt to ask, right?

"You're trying to sneak in too, aren't you?"

Darky then noticed the orange filly and another pony in there with her. He rised and eyebrow and stood up, just looking at them for a moment, then turned ti the front, keeping guard. If they tried to get in, they would have to deal with him. He smirked at the idea a little, then chuckled a bit.

Darky looked around, his blue eyes shining a bit as he looked at the city, being amazed by it. He had enever been in there and was the first, and perhaps the last, time he would be there. He then streached his body, gently unfolding his pegasus wings and opening then as he did that, then fold them again and kept watch, every now and then looking at the other pegasus and the filly.

Scotoaloo laughed awkwardly "um... maybe..." she said, then blinked "...too?" she smirked "Alright, lets make a deal, you help me and I help you, I'll distract the guard while you get the door open, then I'll head on in after you" she opened her bags and looekd through them quickly, then closed them, nodding, yep, she had everything she needed.

"Hmm... Wonder what I should do now..." A white pegasus mused to herself as she flew above the city of Cloudsdale. She had been on a bit of vacation, and now she had to figure out what to do with her time. As she flew along, she came upon the coliseum and the two ponies outside the back door. She raised an eyebrow as she stopped in midair, watching the two for a second before floating down to them.

"What are you two doing?" The white pegasus asked them, looking between the mare and the filly. "Judging by things, you're trying to sneak in, aren't you?" She added, more quietly so the guard by the door couldn't hear.

Dusty smiled to herself. Of course the filly was trying to get in, what else could she have been doing? And better yet, she proposed a deal. It did work out for both of them, but the filly would have to be fast to get through that door in time. But still, it could work.

"Deal," she said, her gaze drifting past the filly and onto the guard. She hoped that he hadn't noticed them yet, and if he did, then he wasn't thinking anything of it. But it was hard to tell at that distance. Luckily though, the filly would be the perfect distraction. It came easy for someone her age, all you had to do was act cute and you're good!

The mare unfolded her wings, preparing to sneakily fly over there. It made her smile to herself again, remembering all the times she would sneak out when she was younger. But just as she was going to ask the filly if she was ready, a new voice came out from behind.

"SWEET CELESTIA WHERE DID YOU COME FROM," Dusty spun around, startled, facing a white pegasus mare. Seriously, was she not there a minute ago?

The mare smacked a hoof to her face in the sudden embarrassment, then looked back at the mare as she asked if they were trying to sneak in, though without the 'too' part. Well, at least she spoke so the guard wouldn't hear. "Alright, alright, yeah, we're trying to sneak in. You, uh, can come with us if you want...since, you know, you kinda scared the living manure out of me," she said, adding that last part awkwardly.

Darky suddenly heard somepony screaming... and it came from those tw- three? He got ready his sword and unfolded his wings to help whoever it was, but then looked around. Oh great, more ponies trying to sneak up? What a day. He sheated his sword, folded his wings and sighed, then kept doing watch, but turned to the group of ponies to make sure theu didn't tried something... but he was now sure they were.

"I will have to report this later." He said to himself, sighing again.

Scootaloo face-hoofed, this was getting rediculous... she could get in, no question, she coudl *probably* sneak in one more pony, but now the party was up to three? What did they expect her to do, pull some kind of ninja-move and knock the guard out? It wasn't like AB was here! (Not that she'd ever condone it, but in scootaloo's mind there was no doubt her martial-arts-tallented-friend could pull it off...)

"I'm out" she said "no way I can pull off sneaking three of us in and keeping us out of suspicion" she sighed "Unless one of you is secretly a ninja or a cat burglar then I think it's better we just forget about it"

Marusha blinked a bit at the mare's response. She hadn't really meant to startle her like that, though she supposed her approach wasn't exactly obvious, especially with her worrying about the guard.

"So sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." She said to the mare before looking to the filly as she spoke, causing a small smile to come over the white pegasus' face. "Well, I may not be a ninja or cat burglar, but I do know how to be stealthy and remain unseen." She finished quietly, looking at the filly.

Dusty sighed after the white pegasus apologized. "Yeah, whatever. It's fine," she said, her gaze meanwhile looking back over to the guard. It was no doubt he heard all that, which would make this that much harder.

Not to mention that the filly was...giving up! Okay, it seemed reasonable because of the situation, but still, she needed some encouragement. "Come on, kid! This is a Wonderbolts show! You just can't miss something like that," Yeah, that was probably the best she could do...

"Think..." she muttered mostly to herself, even though she was pretty much out of ideas. Luckily though, the white mare seemed to mention that she could be stealthy, and the Dusty couldn't help but mumble, "No kidding..." under her breath. But still, this could work. It was crazy and probably stupid, but it could. She looked back to the filly, curious to see if she was back in or not.

(Not that much to work with right now.)

Darky just stood there, making guard and looking at the group of pegasus that he believed they wanted ti sneak inti the show. He looked around... oh crap, the show started in around 15 minutes and the head guard was not there to move him inside! Great...

Scootaloo sighed, holding her head, trying to figure out exactly HOW this could be puleld out, especially since the guard clearly knew what they were planning "I really dont know what to say, I was planning to just lure the guard over here, but he's on guard for anything we try now..." she sighed "I honestly dont see a way for this to work" she sounded very dissapointed

"Well, you just have to find another way in." She said, patting the filly on the back. "You're right though, he seems on to us, so let's get out of here. Move somewhere else. Then again, I'm not exactly hurting for bits right now, so we could try that route too." She added looking at the two. Really, she was willing to buy their tickets, but she would prefer not to have to.

Dusty simply shook her head, looking over at the white pony. "No, I think this is the only back entrance. Also, you don't have to buy us stuff. This is more exciting and free," She said with a smile, though it faded as she looked around some more, trying to think of a new idea. What if it wasn't somepony that distracted the guard, but something....

She looked up at the sky above the coliseum. Would the show be starting soon? Oh well, didn't matter. Her devious mind set in gear again as she looked at the pony and the filly. "Hey, I got an idea. Just follow my lead." She smiled again, looking at the guard once more and then back at that patch of sky.

"Hey, look! The show is starting!" She said, obviously loud enough for the guard to hear. Dusty was no actor, but hopefully if the others chimed in it would be enough to convince him. And as soon as she looked away, they would make a break for the door... 

(Nuuuu!!! Also, it double posted btw, just for you to know.) +

Darky sighed again, this time a bit smaller sigh, then sat where he was. What a boring day so far. He patted the cloud a bit before hearing something coming from the group. Wait, the show started?! So soon?! It wasn't suppose to start but until 10 minutes from that moment! He opened the back door and rushed in to look for a clock and see if he could catch a small glimpse of the show... wait... it hadn't started yet.... he turned around and headed to the door again, but this small mistake might give a chance to anyone to rush in.

( :P )

Scootaloo looked ready to slam her face into the wall. These ponies did not give up... well, she might as well do what she can to help, even if she had only just met them she made a promsie and she intended to keep it

"Get in the door!" she said to them quietly as she waited, knowing hte guard woudl only be distraced a moment, then ran towards the guard head-on, trying to knock him down... it was insane, but then this whole plan had gone insane, so why not?

Of course what might suprise them all, was that the door was locked...

Marusha gave a hum at the mare's response before looking to the filly.

"I've done things harder than this, no reason to give up hope." She said quietly to the filly before looking back to the mare who said she had an idea. It was an... Interesting one, at least, and it seemed to work. The guard headed inside, and she smiled to herself.

"He won't be gone long, move!" She said as she flew forward to the door. She opened it quietly as she slipped inside. This may be one time her coloration actually helped with stealth, considering she was white, like the clouds that made up this building. She quickly found an alcove and his behind some things inside as she waited for the guard to pass by on the way back to the door.

The other two seemed to have caught on to Dusty's plan, the white mare looking for a place to hide while the filly ran...straight for the guard? Sure, the more distractions the better she supposed. As quick as she could, Dusty unfolded her wings and bolted towards the door. She didn't even bother to take the time to get the handle, she just figured if she flew into it hard enough it would open.

...Of course it didn't.

"Ow!" The mare recoiled back, landing right on her flank outside the door. "What the hay?!" She scowled, standing up and actually going for the handle. Locked, sure enough. Dusty groaned, now feeling annoyed and stupid. Her eyes looked down, defeated. No doubt she'd be caught by the guard now. Good job, reeeaal good job..,

Archived