QuickLime's Cast Character/Oc Rp Banner Request thread{Open}

QuickLime

I had a post like this a while ago but I decided to revive it! You've seen those cute, colorful banners in people's rp posts, that tell you who the character is/what they look like and I happen to enjoy making banners~ I'll open 3 slots for Canon character banners and 3 slots for OC'S but please read the rules below

1: Only request a Canon character you play, you can't request a Luna Banner if you don't play Luna in WOE or CC

2: Do not TAKE these banners and use them unless they are made for you

3: Please provide a vector image of the pony you want in the banner  (Or a piece of artwork of your oc, I don't draw the images sorry)

4: Only ONE request per person, per open period, you can't request 3 banners all at once.

The  thread will run as followed, I will list the open slots, when they are closed I will make all the banners and quote you, using said banner.

Please fill out this  application below, I reserve the right to deny any requests.

Oc/Canon character being requested:

Link to application for character:

Preferred colors:

Preferred font style:

Requested Size: (Small cutie mark only banners or a 400x400 sized one)

Here are some examples (These are not for you to use)

KalimeBannerNew_zpsp9mqehuy.png

Martini%20Banner%20Small_zpsjxyst0jt.png

ec18f059-f4e6-4c33-8b4b-36f54fb1c293_zps

AloeBannersmall_zps842f5842.png

MoonShield_zpsdb1ea76a.png

Oc Slot 1: Dunder
Oc Slot 2:
Oc Slot 3:

Canon Slot 1: Gilda
Canon Slot 2:
Canon Slot 3:

I love this idea, and you do make awesome banners. I'd like to request a banner to be made for Dunder

Here's the most vector pic I have: http://i.imgur.com/owzM8ay.png

Here's the app: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/18432-dunder-blust-final/?hl=+dunder%20+blust

Preferred colors: Red and Gold

Font: Andalus (It's in Open Office)

Archived