Favorite Episode: Semifinals B

Dessa

Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to TWO.  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Of the episodes listed below, which are your favorites? Choose up to TWO.

• Party Of One
    • Suited For Success
    • Friendship is Magic: Part 2
    • Winter Wrap Up
    • Dragonshy
    • Best Night Ever

This post is part of a multi-post polling bracket, the full details of which are here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2021&p=25724#p25724

Soon, we can elect a champion. Soon, My Little Ponies.

Pick up to two favorites. You may change your votes as many times as you wish, but polling will close 5 days after this posting, after which your votes are all locked in.

Links to episode videos here: http://www.canterlot.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1870

If Party of One doesn't make it out of this round, I'm cancelling the poll and uploading a virus. Just sayin. :mad:

Murdessa? :!:

I think he's making phony accounts just to vote, lol.

This looks like a final round. Which really is a shame. Voted for Party of One and Best Night Ever. At this point, any votes for Winter Wrap Up are pure nostalgic votes. It's a great song, but a trip to the finals is going to take more than just soundtrack. Party of One was original for it's target age group, i feel, and Best Night Ever had a brilliant slide show of it's characters. Best Night Ever really is the best 6 episodes, IMO. 1 from each character... lol.

Murdessa? :!:

I think he's making phony accounts just to vote, lol.

This looks like a final round. Which really is a shame.

A: I am a she.

B: This semi turned out way stronger. I kick myself for not balancing this better, but the finals don't look like they're going to have any fluff episodes.

C: I mentioned it earlier, but if there's popular demand, I may make the next intermission a runoff "loser's bracket" of the 2 episodes that almost made it. Otherwise, I'll probably just have some fun with numbers.

Suited for Success, Winter Wrap Up and Best Night Ever are the best of these, all because of their amazing, memorable songs.

Unfortunately I can only pick two. So I look at what they have to offer outside of the songs. When I do, Winter Wrap Up isn't quite as strong to me. So yeah, I'm going with the other two; the episode that made me fall in love with Rarity and the episode that was the ideal way to end the season.

I picked Winter Wrap Up and Best Night Ever. Winter Wrap Up is definitely a favorite of mine. The song makes it wonderful, but I enjoyed the plot as well. Twilight is my favorite character, so that may have something to do with it.

Best Night Ever was a great season finale. It was one of the funniest episodes, IMO, and did a good job showing all the characters.