Would you rather

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being lost, cause while I might not be found I still have the off chance I'll get myself unlost if I find the coast or river or highway.

Would you rather:(A)Be alone with someone who you don't know thoughts or (B) Be alone with someone you don't know?

Being lost, cause while I might not be found I still have the off chance I'll get myself unlost if I find the coast or river or highway.

Would you rather:(A)Be alone with someone who you don't know thoughts or (B) Be alone with someone you don't know?

...wait... what? Also you answered the wrong question.

Ah..... umm... this is hard since I've been having crush problems....  :oops:

just be friends.... I love them so it's best that we stay friends... HEY if I care that much then they mean alot to me...

Would you rather touch a snake sized worm...?

or...

a hand sized slug...?

Would you rather be ''just friends'' with someone you love or marry an attractive person who does not love you?

The last option would've been a big no-no for me...

Kangaroo tails for legs.

Two tails are better than one.

Would rather go for a walk closely around an exploding volcano or take a swim closely around a furious maelstrom?

I think swimming through the air is not new to have been thought up, but it is more interesting than swimming in the ground... Then again, I'll never be able to touch the ground ever again.

I'd go with swimming in the ground.

Would you rather be the only mortal plus your worst enemy, with all of humanity being immortal... Or the only immortal human being plus your true love, with all of humanity still mortal?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived