1 million dollars, but...

So the idea of this game is like 'would you rather' and 'corrupt a wish' rolled into one. So the idea is that player one proposes a situation that comes with a million dollar reward and player two has to decide if the money is worth the torture.

I will start to make an example.

You get 1 million dollars, but for the rest of your life you have to walk over broken glass to get to the bathroom.

Jokes on you, technology is developing a device for blind people!

And I'll use all the moneh to support it anyway! Charity!

You will be given 1 million dollars...

But, you'll have to work for 30 hours a day everyday until you retire.

Impossible, right?

That's fine! I'd still be able to point and pay with my new currency.

You get 2 sextillion dollars... But you can only be able to do your laundry every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every decade of every century of every millen-- You get my point.

I'd just go to the hospital and buy a number of nutrition bags and a drip system. Plus I'd lose alot of unneeded fats.

You get a million dollars but for the rest of your life you have to clean your teeth with the sharp side of a straight razor.

I'd just go to the hospital and buy a number of nutrition bags and a drip system.

No matter how you consume. That's still drinking and eating, it's just not the usual way. Just letting you know.

I refuse to eat that stuff, no thanks. Once... is enough.

You'll get 1 million dollars, but you need to fart right in front of a very smart bull's face which has no leash... the only way out is a mile away. The bull will be targeting you, and only you.

I couldn't read that clearly... So, I'm going to assume you meant to say I'll have to meet 1000 different people every year. Okay!

You'll receive 1 million dollars...

But you'll have to live with the fact that you are eternally pregnant. Never able to give birth, even after the end of linear time.

Archived