Let's Build an OC

RainbowFoxxy

So, I've always thought this would be fun and I think I'll just try it out here. :D

Basically I'll start an OC app in this thread. If you want to add to it, re-post the app in this thread with the update you've made. Please only make one update. If you want to write part of the history and let someone else build it further that's cool. At the end we can see who wants to actually use the OC. So, who wants to add to this OC? This is just for fun to see what we can create together!

Name: Pixie Cup

Species: Pegasus

Physique: Bigger than most ponies, about the size of Big Mac

Body color:

Mane and Tail:

Cutie Mark: A cup with fairy wing

History:

Pixie Cup was often mistaken for a filly as his parents wanted a little filly more than anything. They tended to treat him in feminine ways. Giving him all the things a little filly would want to play with. He was free to frolic and play which he did all the time.
He was born in a small town somewhere in the murky swamps outside of the Everfree Forest. Since he was always the adventurous and creative little colt he adopted a strangely Fetloch like accent. His parents didn't speak with the accent, he merely made it up.

As a foal, he always had the wish to be a fairy godmare. And not just any fairy godmare that one would read about in fairy tales, he wanted to be special. A unique kind of fairy godmare! Eventually he came up with the title; a magical warrior artist delux pirate connoisseur agent fairy godmare. Or a Mwadipeca Fairy Godmare!

Ponies made fun of him for his wild imagination, even his parents were embarrassed of his antics at times. Pixie didn't care one bit about others laughter. He kept faithful to achieving his dream! One night, while he was sleeping, he had a dream of a floating light appearing by his bedroom window. The little light woke him up momentarily. As he opened his eyes he was confronted by an actual fairy. Of course this was a dream, but it felt so real!
He was ecstatic.

"Oh, thank Celestia!" The fairy exclaimed. "Ye have no idea how long it's taken and what I've been through to travel this far. This better be worth the trip, mate!" It spoke with a familiar accent, in fact, just like his own. "Well are ye gonna stare me to death or are ye gonna ask me to grant a wish?"

Pixie shook his head in wonderment. He snapped out of it his amazed stare and apologized.

"What's your wish, boy?" The fairy.

"I wish I could be a magical warrior artist delux pirate connoisseur agent fairy godmare!" Pixie exclaimed.

"Oh, well why didn't ye say so before? Let's grant that wish!" The fairy waved its wand.

The fairy began a strange dance ritual. Pixie watched the whole thing and cried a little with excitement. His wish was finally granted. He was now a Mwadipeca fairy godmare!

When he awoke the next morning he was ecstatic to see his mark had appeared! The tea cup representing his sensitive nature, the wings showing his imagination and love for magical and whimsical things.

Character Summary:

History.

Pixie Cup.

A big pony who was officially mistakened for a girl his parents hoped to receive.

He was born in the hillbilly town somewhere in the murky swamps outside of the Everstinky forest.

Funny thing, you'd think he'd have a hillbilly accent, but actually, he has, what we humans call, a Scottish accent.

His parents don't even know how he got that, he said he simply made it up.

As a filly, he always wanted to be a fairy godmother. And not just any fairy godmother you would hear from fairy tales.

He wanted to be a special fairy, a unique one.

Specifically, a magical warrior artist delux pirate connoisseur agent fairy god mother.

Or a Mwadipeca Fairy Godmother.

Ponies made fun of him for his wildest imaginations, even his parents were so embarrassed.

He didn't care one bit about their ridicule of him. He kept faithful to achieving his dream.

And so he did.

One night, while he was sleeping, a floating light appeared by his bedroom window which woke him up momentarily. He got up to open the window, and what he saw was a legitimate fairy.

He was ecstatic.

"Thank CELESTIA." It said. "Ye have NO idea how long and what I've been through to travel this far. This better be worth the trip, mate.

It spoke with a familiar accent, in fact, just like his own. He was curious about that.

"... Are ye gonna stare me to death or are ye gonna give me a wish after ye stare me to death?"

What a snarky little fella!

He snapped out of it and apologized.

"What's your wish, boy?" It asked.

"I wish I could be a magical warrior artist delux pirate connoisseur agent fairy god mother!" He exclaimed.

"Oh, well why didn't ye say so before? Let's grant that wish!" It said.

It began a ritual, which looked rather silly, but it was a very, very, very complicated dancing ritual. The fairies call it the "Whip n Nae Nae."

"Watch me!" It said, as it began its ritual.

He watched the whole thing and cried a little.

Alas, his wish was finally granted. He was now a Mwadipeca fairy godmother.

And that's how he got his (INSERT CUTIEMARK HERE).

Foxxy. PLEASE if we complete this character, PLEASE app it <3 Even if it doesn't get accepted I just want to see staff reactions to this. :razz:

Name: Pixie Cup

Species: Pegasus

Physique: Bigger then most ponies

Cutie Mark:

History: Pixie Cup.
A big pony who was officially mistakened for a girl his parents hoped to receive.
He was born in the hillbilly town somewhere in the murky swamps outside of the Everstinky forest.
Funny thing, you'd think he'd have a hillbilly accent, but actually, he has, what we humans call, a Scottish accent.
His parents don't even know how he got that, he said he simply made it up.
As a filly, he always wanted to be a fairy godmother. And not just any fairy godmother you would hear from fairy tales.
He wanted to be a special fairy, a unique one.
Specifically, a magical warrior artist delux pirate connoisseur agent fairy god mother.
Or a Mwadipeca Fairy Godmother.

Ponies made fun of him for his wildest imaginations, even his parents were so embarrassed.
He didn't care one bit about their ridicule of him. He kept faithful to achieving his dream.
And so he did.
One night, while he was sleeping, a floating light appeared by his bedroom window which woke him up momentarily. He got up to open the window, and what he saw was a legitimate fairy.
He was ecstatic.
"Thank CELESTIA." It said. "Ye have NO idea how long and what I've been through to travel this far. This better be worth the trip, mate.
It spoke with a familiar accent, in fact, just like his own. He was curious about that.
"... Are ye gonna stare me to death or are ye gonna give me a wish after ye stare me to death?"
What a snarky little fella!

He snapped out of it and apologized.
"What's your wish, boy?" It asked.
"I wish I could be a magical warrior artist delux pirate connoisseur agent fairy god mother!" He exclaimed.
"Oh, well why didn't ye say so before? Let's grant that wish!" It said.
It began a ritual, which looked rather silly, but it was a very, very, very complicated dancing ritual. The fairies call it the "Whip n Nae Nae."
"Watch me!" It said, as it began its ritual.
He watched the whole thing and cried a little.
Alas, his wish was finally granted. He was now a Mwadipeca fairy godmother.
And that's how he got his (INSERT CUTIEMARK HERE). 

Character Summary: 

Yay! This is looking so great! I put up the additions you guys have added and also put in a couple more sections.

I modified the history some so that it could be accepted into the CC section of this site. We will still need to decide who ends up apping him at the end :D

If I app him in CC, I would make him free for anyone to use in FFA. If you guys are cool with that?

as you know basic MLP knowledge 101 a cutie mark is about his special talent not his name i example Pinkie pie her cutie mark are 3 balloons has nothing to do with pie and the balloons aren't even pink

another is base off of the CMC sure they don't have one but base off of what you said there cutie marks should be, applebloom- a blooming apple tree, sweetie belle- sometype sweetie like chocolate or cookies cuteie mark or a bell cuteie mark or a chocolate bell cuteie that not the case because as the show shows she can't cook and, finally scootaloo which base of her name which is more start forward would be a scooter, so a 3 out of four where their name and cuteie mark doesn't match

Storm, don't put words in my mouth. I never said that a Cutie Mark HAS to align to a ponies name.(Babs seed should be enough to prove that's not true) I just said it fit his name better. As for the CMC if we base it solely from their names, there cutie marks would be a growing plant(she's trained with twilight to make potions for plants.(Twilight time)) Sweetie belle would probably have  something to do with her voice(Sweet Doesn't only refer to the taste it can refer to some that's just generally pleasing. So Sweetie Belle could just refer to a nice sounding belle, as in her voice.) And Scootaloo... Well that one is pretty self explanatory. She  does the scooters. a thing that she's pretty much always been good at.

Sooo, this was never meant to be a debate. Perhaps I should have stated more clearly that I am going to steer the direction of this pony's creation. Though a sword would have been fine, I liked the idea of the cup better and thought it fit the story better.  So yeah, no need for a vote as it's already a cup.

I don't want this to turn into something nasty as it's meant to be just for fun. If you're not having fun, or trying to turn this into a voting game or something perhaps this is not the thread for you?

I also have decided this character will not be apped in any section of this site and we will just be making this up for fun. If anyone is still interested in this then continue to add to the character if not, don't post here. ;)

Archived