The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

Midnight was slightly surprised at the speed the girl moved, but even more, that her plated fists were able to grab her blades! To her knowledge they were sharp as all 'ell, so how she grabbed them without damaging her gaunlets...They had to be tough, a prospect that didn't excite Midnight at all as she was thrown towards the ground. And had she not been trained for years in the White Fang camp, that explosion would have finished her. Thankfully, she had been. As the explosion ended, Midnight would be seen standing right where she would have landed, one blade in the ground.

As the mine had exploded, she'd used her dust-infused blade on the ground, forming a protective shield around her. She was lucky that her first lessions with dust were protective movements, given how many times she had to use her surroundings as shields... She looked up at Aisha, and took a slow breath outwards "So is that meant to be your dance? Throwing someone into an explosive trap? It's less of a dance and more of what could be called gorilla warfare..." 

• Like 1

Aisha had time to check her palm plates. They only had a scratch on each one thanks to her semblance that covered her. However gauging by her bars she was using the charges up. Down to two before they would hot her actual aura. 

The bars slowly crept back up though. She would just have to keep the hits down. 

When midnight spoke she looked back down to her a bit in surprise! She survived that toss! "Didn't say it was a graceful dance~" she panted a bit. She then righted herself. "I gotta say though. You are as heavy as a gorilla. Perhaps lay off the sweets kitty~" she said as she dropped the two empty drums of ammo from her arms onto the ground with a loud clang. 

She grabbed two more off her hips and loaded her left one. Clicking it into place and feeding the belt into the receiving chamber. With a loud clack she reloaded her left and worked on her right. 

"Alright." She said as she finished and gripped her fists. "Let's try."

She then hit her heel into the dirt. Planting a trap before detonating it's first of two charges. The blast sent the trap under the ground to midnight just before the fuse burned up behind her and the ground erupted into a large blast behind her as the second charge went off!

She charged forward. Hoping the second blast sent midnight forward so she could deliver a hard blow to her face. 

• Like 1

Midnight took a deep breath, she wouldn't let her opponent win by taunting her, not anymore. Kitty had no effect on her emotions anymore! She watched her enemy reload, but did nothing. No amount of bullets would help her, they'd simply never hit, so why bother?

"You're trying now? I guess all this before was a warm up?" she asks right as she spotted it, the projectiles. Explosives. She placed a hand on the ground, and felt it. There was a mine coming towards her underground. She was trying to blow her up? No, she was smarter than that surely...Meaning this was, in reality, either a set up attack or a feint. Either way, Midnight refused to dance to her music. She leap forwards, the shockwave still hitting the girl, however because she'd moved away from the point of origin of the explosion, she didn't move nearly as far forwards as Aisha had intended, and still had her balance.

The Faunus used this to attack, raising both blades above her head and bringing them down at Aisha.

• Like 1

Aisha's eyes widened as she saw her plan didn't fully work. How was she able to counter her so well? Her gunfire seemed useless and so did get attacks! 

The wind flew past her hair as she brought her gauntlets up and tried to block the blades! The metal slashed her metallic gauntlets and she felt her body fly back with the forward momentum as well! Sparks flew and her shields took the brunt. With a cry if pain she tumbled back and slid. 

Gripping the floor as she came to a stop. She struggled up and grit her teeth as she clutched her arms to her sides. She could feel wounds. Bad ones. However she covered it up with her aura so the teacher wouldn't call the end. 

She grabbed her sleeves and slid them over her forearm plates,to further hide any blood. 

"How the heck is she able to tell so easily where I will be and what I am doing?" She thought as she narrowed her eyes and stepped back. 

"What is her semblance?" She thought. 

Pain jolted through her arms for a bit. Clenching her fingers to try and keep her mind off of it. Her semblance grew more shields for her slowly,this was bad. She was too fast...... She would whittle her down at this rate. 

With a click her gauntlets began pumping what fire dust she had to her arms. With a groan of pain she cauterized her wounds. Smoke flying off her sleeves from the heat. This was her favorite armored hoodie too. 

The faunus then raised her arms up and took her ready stance again. Her pony ears flicking. "What is her semblance? What is it!? She can dodge, it's like she knows....." She thought. 

Suddenly she decided to debunk it. With a mighty swing she fired off a barrage of machine gun fire straight at her. Focusing on her movements to try and gauge her. Just a little time was all she needed. 

• Like 1

Another successfully strike! Midnight watched her opponent back away once again, and the Faunus opted to wait and take several deep breaths in order to calm herself. She would not lose to bloodlust...yet, but when the girls barriers and aura were weakened, ohhh she'd make her scream such sweet songs of pain! Even now she could see it, the shifts in the girls stance to hide pain. Years on the battlefield had trained her eyes to notice everything, every movement, shift and subtly she could. It had kept her alive against Military Droids, raid parties and even the occasional Hunter who found the White Fang Camp.

She'd survived the harsh winters, the jungle alone. Countless attacks against heavily armed human institutions of war and chaos, she'd survived them all! She was a warrior born and bathed in blood who has claimed countless human lives! She would not lose to some jumped up wanna-be shield maiden who thinks she's the Flavour of the month! She watched with lethal precision as her enemy raised a the barrels up, and let lose. Midnight could have laughed. A machine gun against her? Who was this girl kidding, herself?

Midnights movements were cat-like, dodging and side-stepping the first barrage of shots before she moved, sprinting of to the right, angeling towards the girl. However, whenever Aisha would move her gunfire to where Midnight would be running Into it, Midnights direction changed the instant the trigger was pulled and she'd never get close to it. Using this style, she was aiming to get nice up and close!

"Fool, don't you know, this is my war!" She yells as she gets close enough, hacking and slashing at Aisha's gauntlets, throwing piecring stabs to break past the girls defences "I've fought countless battles against stronger than you! This mock battle with you is a disgrace, as you as a combatant!" This declaration was follow by Midnight thrusting one blade forwards, and an inferno of Fire Dust threw itself right towards Aisha's face!

(If Aisha does have a counter, pm me and i'll adapt my post accordingly <3, don't wanna not give you options if Aisha would react differently to what i'm assumed)

• Like 1

Aisha took in every movement,every detail. Each time she shot she would dodge instantly. She saw her eyes lock into her shots, like.....

"She can dodge anything she sees. If she sees it?" She thought as the girl came in close and began slashing her blades in a wild flurry! Aisha blocked them as it was all she could do. Her aura cracking with each slash. Blades jabbed at her,wounds began to accumulate. 

How could she fight this? She grit her teeth as her shields died. That's when she hit her final barrier and the second part of her semblance came into play. More energy flowed into her like a rushing tide. However she still was getting best left and right by this faunus. Aisha was made for supporting others. She was good at double fights or massive fights but solos were a rough road for her. 

Aisha tried to think of some way to throw attacks she wouldn't see! This was impossible. Aisha felt a terrible wound slash her stomach as her armor faltered. 

The girl would have to improvise. She could dodge what she saw coming right? But only if given distance to do so it seemed. Aisha gave a scream of anger and blasted a huge wave of fire dust to cut off her next slash. And then she set about her plan. 

Full offense. Like none she had ever done before. The blast of fire dust burned her face and hair but she fought though it. With a fast blur of speed she grabbed her right blade and yanked her forward. She locked her grip on it and began delivering blows at point blank! Firing her weapon into her chest over and over. 

She punched three times before grabbing her other arm and grappling her!!! Swinging her off her feet and slamming her into the wall! She was gonna keep so close it was gonna hurt. No chance to dodge now!!!!

• Like 1

Midnight smiled wickedly as her assault against Aisha continued, unrelenting, unforgiving. Punishing the girl for each and every single mistake she had in her defence. At close range, Midnight was a god, and not a merciful one.

She knew she had to wait, wait for the girl to snap. It was in her mental predictions of her to break, the girl was angry and, even with shield and gauntlets, she would snap in this battle. She was too emotionally unstable to not. Midnight should have been in the same boat, would have been, if not for Tehengu calming her down. Without him, she’d of been an angry beast blinded by rage. But now, she was a girl trained and honed in a single skill, to kill, to end the life of another.

The counter-attack was swifter than Midnight had predicted, the grabbing of her right sword! The attacks came in so quickly that even Midnight couldn’t’ react, but thankfully, since she’d taken no damage up till now. So it was easy for her aura to sustain the hits. The slam against the wall hurt, but it was also the last mistake Aisha would make this fight.

Aisha thought her grip on Midnight’s blade and arm would keep the Faunus in check, and maybe it would have, but Midnight wouldn’t let that happen. She ditched her right handed blade, meaning Aisha’s grip would flater and allow Midnight another swing with her left blade, a swing aimed hard and fast at Aisha’s leg. She calculated the girl still had enough of an Aura for the blow to cripple her, either eliminating her from the battle or force her attention away from her right hand, where she grabbed her rope and threw it, aiming to trip over the girls legs.

• Like 2

Aisha gave a growl as her grip faltered. Yanking the blade with her right arm as she let go and saw her swing for her leg! She smirked as she had done what she needed. Having her final aura field semblance activated. 

The blade hit her leg with a deep thock. Nothing. She smirked. 

Her semblance normally fueled itself and recharged her shields. When her sentence Was  broken down to her final field she gained speed and power for her attacks. As well as a underlying side effect. If she got hits in on her foe she could "borrow" some of their aura shield. 

The screen beeped and midnight would feel it! Her aura had been drained from the blows Aisha had wrought! Using them to block her attack! 

Aisha's bars filled fast and she flipped the blade she held in her right hand around to the handle! She proceeded to slash her blade at her head in a fast flurry! Then attempted to lead up with a hard machine gun punch to her face!

((Note. It's not invulnerability. Her semblance slowly recharged her shields normally. When they are broke down to her final field or her aura is broken she had a vampire effect that drains aura shields from foes. She can be best if she is hit hard enough to devastate her. Note this is only with the gauntlets and not the shield. The shield form has stronger and tougher shields test Regen without vampiric trait.))

• Like 1

(I'll admit i'm very confused by the selblance, it's got layers or something? I'm very confused. I'd make a shrek joke about layers, but i'm very Swamped at the moment)

Midnight was confused, how? Her attack should have been enough! Now she was in a bad spot, but that's when Aisha made the last mistake of this duel. She tried to use Midnights sword against her. The Faunus maybe, MAYBE, could forgive the girl for insulting her and calling her kitty and meow. But trying to strike her down with her own beloved weapon? That was sacrilegious for Midnight, and she snapped.  

In movement that would be missed if you blinked, she ripped herself out of Aisha's grip. The cost of such a movement was her sleeve and pieces of her shirt and jacket being torn of shreds, but now the girl was free from Aisha's grip. In her left hand, her blade, in her right where her other blade should have been. A rope. A rope which was currently wrapped around one of Aisha's legs, just like what she'd done against her opponent in the duel before.

"Final move" she says coldly, yanking on the rope to pull Aisha down onto the ground. Midnights aura was low, but she was far from done! She impaled the ground with her blade, firing dust into the ground, throwing Aisha up into the air. With the girl moving, her semblance activated, letting her see the landing route and how she'd move. Throwing herself into the air with Aisha, she hacked and slashed at the girl, pulling with the rope to dis-orientate the girl whenever she tried to force a counter-attack, and this would continue until she acquires her beloved sword back, jumping off Aisha and grinning darkly down at the girl.

"You're time in this world is at its end! NOW DIE!" She yells, and does a move only she knew. She places the hilts of her blades together, making her duel-wielding style a double-bladed style, and points one of the blade tips right at Aisha. From the tip of the blade, dust sparked, but not earth or fire which she knew demanded control. No, this was lightning dust, the one form of dust she could truly let loose. And she did. Electricity erupted from her blade and smashed downwards, around and onto Aisha, scorching the ground beneath the girls as they started to fall down. Right before she was about to hit the ground, Midnight culled her lightning dust and flipped backwards with feline grace, landing on her feet and spinning her new blades around her back with expert grace, after all, cats land on their feet when they fall. Looking up to her opponent, she'd be shocked if what aura she had survived that assault.

"Mission complete, target eliminated" she whispered to herself.

• Like 2

Aisha felt her eyes shrink a bit when she was put through the wringer. She found her balance thrown off, Her world getting knocked around so hard that she could have sworn she was in a tornado. Holding her gauntlets over her face as she was slammed, sliced, and at the end she saw it. A gathering of power, Lightning dust that would mark the end for her. She would die here.....Unless she acted fast. As fast as she could she tried to rip her gauntlets apart and form her shield. She got only a fourth of the way done. Having locked just the two plates together, Aisha grabbed the small dissasembled shield as the blast rang out. 

She grit her teeth, the lightning hit her so hard.....Blasting her downward and smashing into the ground. The arena shook and a plume of smoke flew up into the air, clouding the air, the stench of burned hair rose. 

"Holy cow aisha lost! Her aura is gone! Nice job midnight!" one female student cheered.

Aisha was most likely dead. There was no way she could have lived.....Unless she threw everything she had into the small shield she had cobbled. The girl lay there with her ears ringing. Crimson on her face, She grit her teeth as she lay there.....wounds adorning her. After a bit though, her eyes opened. 

The blue irises focused as best as they could. She moved, her body screaming at her to stop, to give in. The faunus would not give up.... her aura was shattered. She was gravely wounded. This would not stand. Her body slowly hauled its way up, legs shaking, Body screaming. Her hair wasnt bound anymore and hung freely, smoke rose off of each strand.

She gripped a sharp blade end left over from her gauntlets.  

Before she would let the instructor call it she Lifted her shattered piece of her shield before kicking off her boots except the two dust canisters that fueled them. The faunus glared at her from her crimson decorated features. No words were shared, instead her aura of speed flickered back to life. Her shields failed to regen. 

She Crouched down and gave a scream that filled the room before bolting at her! She Expelled all the ice dust and fire dust at once with a loud blast of energy from her damgaed gear! This caused all vision to fail around them. She wouldnt let her see this coming. With another blast she lobbed her canister over her head! It hit behind her but before she would let her lock on and dodge she threw the Broken shield at her to distract her! The shield screamed at her and suddenly the canister behind exploded with its final pay load! The shield hit her in the muzzle.  Aisha smashed into her as she flew forward and Jabbed the blade into her shoulder for grip. This had her in a locked grip to her chest! 

Her arms gripped her so hard as she smacked her ankles together. the dust erupting into flame and ice as she propelled them to the wall! She ducked her head and made sure midnight hit the stone wall first! When they hit it the wall shattered. Sending stone flying as aisha was rattled! Pain shot through her back and arms as they collapsed in a loud boom in the arena. The shield maiden slammed into the ground. Bouncing and rolling off of midnight, The blade still deep in midnight's shoulder as they collpased. 

She came to a stop and hacked as well as coughed as she lay on her back. She couldnt move now except to weakly raise her body to a sitting position in pure pain. She was done for.....and she hoped that her last attack killed midnight. If anything they were both severely injured. She saw specks of light fading off of her own body. A tell tale sign when someone was near passing . This didn't bother her though, as long as she took that cat out. 

Clutching her side she grit her teeth, eyes narrowing to see though the smoke. Giving struggling wheezes as light wisps floated off of her form

Midnight stared at Aisha, the girl was close to death and, in a way, the faunus felt bad for what she'd done. Sure they'd had their argument and she'd allowed anger to burn through her. But to nearly kill a fellow faunus over such a thing was, childish.

Every life I've claimed, I meant to. If I killed her by accident, by allowing my emotions to get the better of me...She was right, he was right. I'm too emotional for my own good...i'm a child

With regret in her, she couldn't enjoy the victory to its fullest. She couldn't, so she unhitched her blades and, ignorant to Aisha's incoming counter-attack, placed one of them away and casually played with the other as she felt her aura start to refresh itself. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, maybe she needed a walk to keep herself calm.

That's when she heard it, the scream of the damned itself. A scream that made her blood freeze to ice. Midnight spun around instantly to see Aisha! Her fellow faunus was close to death and her aura had to of failed! Yet she was still fighting?! Did that fool have no sense of self-preservation?! The explosion of dust made vision hard, but her semblance activated regardless, and she spotted the explosives being moved behind her. Although the shield was a surprise and Midnight was caught by the explosion, stumbling forwards, and saved herself a hit to the face by allowing her left arm to take the blow, almost dislocating her limb in the process.

Aisha charged, and in that moment, Midnight almost felt time slow. Her counter-attack had been drilled into her seeing Aisha charge. Even if she was slightly dazed, all she'd need was a single sidestep, one flick of her blade and Aisha's throat would be slit wide open, giving the girl less than a minute to live. She could dodge this blind mad-attack and in doing so, kill her. She had to made this decision, and had only a second to do so. Avoid the attack and end the girls life, or take it and risk everything. In that second, she glanced over at Tehengu. As much as instinct screamed at her to dodge, it would kill her opponent, and....and she couldn't do that!

She screamed as the blade pierced her shoulder and was smashed into the wall, but not before Midnight used her right arm to swing with her blade, vanishing under the haze of rubble and mist. Once it cleared, Midnight would be visible, the blade deep in her shoulder with blood leaking out and starting to seep into her black clothing. Somehow, although how even she didn't know, she was conscious, although she'd hit the back of her head meaning her vision was distorted and the faunus was certain something had broken inside of her, maybe a rib or two. What little aura she had remaining after the duel had taken some of the wall impact, but not enough. She specialised in not being hit...but that would have killed Aisha, and, not even that faunus deserved that. 

She looked at Aisha and grinned, it seemed, her final attack, had been worth it. Aisha would have Midnights right-handed blade, 'Judgement', in the girls left leg. It was all she could do to defend herself once she allowed herself to be hit.

She laughed, then coughed, spitting out blood which dribbled down her chin. Yep, internal bleeding again, although this seems worse than before...h-hopefully T...saves me...

"For a dancer" Midnight coughs out "you've got horrible co-ordination" she taunts, trying to not be defeated by her light-headedness, fearing what would happen should she close her eyes.

• Like 1

Tehengu had been gritting his teeth as the fight escalated with no intervention, but now that they were both bleeding and badly wounded, he decided it was time to act. 

"That's enough from both of you! This fight is over!" He said as he jumped down from the stands and landed between them. "These are not deathmatches." He added before going to Midnight to look her over and help her to the infirmary. He couldn't carry both of them, so he had decided to focus on Midnight. 

• Like 2

Aisha could just see the blurred outline of midnight as she stood there coughing up blood. She had caused some sort of damage that was for sure and this made her happy enough. 

Now killing her would have felt better at the time.... Heck it would feel amazing! But then again it would have been over the argument that fighting was a tool or a dance and that was just sorta silly. 

With a cough she spattered her own crimson into the floor like a canvas. Her fingers curling in pain as the pony faunus tried to keep awake. 

Scoffing as midnight pointed out her terrible Coordination. "And for a tool user you have dull blades." 

It was then she noticed the blade deep in her thigh. Giving a gasp she slowly clutched it and grit her teeth. "Nggggguuuuhhhhh!!!" She whispered 

"Very dull..... A sharp bad wouldn't hurt this bad...." She said before coughing more red up. 

Wisps still floated off of her. She could make it though. Her boyfriend came to her aid as he helped her and chastised them. Aisha was going to say something smart but she was in no position to. 

It Was then she realized that no-one was coming to her aid. Looking around she watched as many glared at her and some even left in disgust. Wincing at this she exhaled and struggled by herself to get up. 

Rolling her weight to her better half she placed a hand down and started to move when she felt a shot of pain rock through her whole body. A jolt of pain rocked through her leg and she cried out in agony. 

This wouldn't stave her as if she fell she would just be stuck. Against her better judgement she just forced herself up and panted as well a wheezed. Keeping weight off of her impaled leg. 

Her armor was shattered. Her clothing was burned. Her hair was a mess and she was dripping more red than a spilled paint can. As well.... Her shield was destroyed. 

Hands clutched the sides of her form as she limped very slowly and weakly over. The. She did something she hadn't done before. Offered her right hand which was cut and dripping to her for a handshake. 

• Like 1

Something moved in her vision, although, it was blurry until it came nice and close. It was Tehengu! She smiled, despite being badly wounded. Every time she got hurt, he was there, looking after her. She weakly reached for the blade that was buried deep in her shoulder, trying to pull it out and whimpering in agony as she did. It was deep and hurting like hell, like most of her body.

"i could have...killed her" Midnight whispers to him "I could have killed her if i'd side-stepped the charge..." she was, proud of herself, in a way. It may have hurt, but she hadn't murdered Aisha. She spat out some more blood, reaching up and gently touching Tehengu's hair, unaware she was putting blood in it "It-it...hurts..."

In her state, she couldn't see Aisha walking towards her, and her eyes slowly started to close, fatigue racing through her body.

• Like 1

"Hush, Midnight. It's over, just try to stay awake for me." He replied to her words, carrying her along as he left the arena. He looked back briefly, surprised to see Aisha clawing her way over to them and nobody helping her. Tehengu frowned at that sight, giving a bit of a sigh and an apologetic look to the girl. He didn't want to waste time, and he hurried along towards the infirmary. 

Thankfully for Aisha, another pony Faunus made her way over, gently beginning to provide first aid so she could be moved once more formal help arrived. 

Midnight did as he asked, trying to keep herself awake, even with the blade still in her shoulder. She looked up at him, in his arms yet again being carried to the infirmary. One of her hands dropped onto her chest while the other softly traces his chin, the faunus unaware that she was had bloodied hands and was now putting her blood on Tehengu's face.

"I...I won....?" she asks finally, closing one of her eyes since it was throbbing "...t-told you, I could...take her..."

Silver watched the fight unfold, it seemed to be going well till he noticed Midnight gain the upper hand. Silver was on the edge of his seat until he noticed Aisha cough up blood. "Aisha..." he mumbled to himself worried. He was about to jump down but the archer beat him to it. Silver watched as they talk for a moment before rushing down to help Aisha, following the medical team that took her off. 

Silver ran by the gurney the doctors were hauling her on. "Aisha! What were you thinking?"

Glynda watched the fight taking notes as it increasingly became violent. She was about to step in to intervene but the young man, Tehengu stepped in first. She watched the students talk as the medical teams began to bring the two faunas girls out. "That was... exciting. Anyway... let's move on. Do we have any volunteers?" She asked the students. 

Xieye stood as Glynda asked for volunteers, making his way down into the arena to await his opponent.

Tehengu simply let her trace his chin, ignoring the blood she was spreading on him. That didn't matter, what mattered was that she needed help and he had to get her there. Soon enough, he arrived at the infirmary and deposited her there to be taken care of, staying nearby her for now.

When volunteers where asked for, a slender and beautiful blonde girl stood up and walked down to the arena. On her back was something large and taller than she was, tightly wrapped with bandages that only revealed a short handle on top of it. "I'll gladly participate, it seems like a lot of fun." she said with a small smile on her face. Her golden blonde hair was straight and was kept in a high ponytail. She wore a white hoodie with no sleeves and a short hem that only covered half her torso, revealing her stomach. Her white pants were skin-tight and was kept in place with a black belt. She also had tall dark brown boots, a strange yet familiar looking pattern tattooed in dark red on her left arm, and a black leather finger-less glove on her right hand. She spotted her opponent and made her way towards him. "Good day, I'm Elizabeth Chrysler." she smiled, one hand on her hip. 

Xieye sized up his opponent as she made her way across the arena. No armor to speak of on this one, but then again most of these people were wearing nothing more than simple clothing, so that was nothing to really go off of. The weapon was not clear either, as most of it was wrapped up and out of sight. The male looked back to her as she introduced herself.

"I am Xieye Fengbao. Hello." He replied, giving her a nod before getting into a ready position and keeping his gaze on her to keep her from doing any surprises.

Aisha lay on the gurney as she was carried off. Staring up at the ceiling as she was carried. Midnight thought she won but she thought of it as a tie. The only thing was that she let it get out if hand. 

Her role was defense and she went full offense against someone who was meant for offense. Her shield was gone,her dust gone..... She lost in that role. 

"Will we be able to save the leg?" One female asked as they moved. 

"Dunno. That blade is all the way through. It might not be." The male said. 

The faunus winced. She could lose her leg. Light wisps fell off of her. She could just exhale and let it all go. Turn to ash and disappear into the void. However she wouldn't do that. She would leave silver and she couldn't do that to him. 

Speak of the devil he had arrived. Asking her what she was thinking. She simply smiled and weakly touched his forehead. Tracing a line of blood down his face. 

"Should have known not to quarrel with a main character. I just fall flat....." She whispered in her delusional state. More light wisps rose off of her. 

"Better I stay in the background......lest I become erased from the plot Yea?....." She whispered as her head pounded and her ears ring. 

She breathed shallow. 

They got to the infirmary and they set her on a operating table. 

A nurse closed the curtain so he couldn't see. 

Time passed after enough time  they finished. The doctor came out and sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "I am to guess you are her closest friend? I..... I'm sorry to say but..... Her leg was rendered useless because of the blade. We had to implant devices so her brain could still signal to her limb. Her leg is broken. And the blade cut vital components. Without the node implant we would have had to remove her leg entirely."

He looked back. "Several broken ribs. A concussion and broken fingers. She has severe cuts to her hands as well. Her sure should fix all those. Other than that she will be fine....."

He looked at silver. "She will be out of it for a long while. Pain medication." He said solemnly. 

"She nearly died." He mumbled as he walked off. "You may see her."

• Like 1

Silver listened to Aisha as she spoke weakly. He chuckled before kissing her forehead. "Dont you dare." He replied. "Your my story's driving force." He watched her go into the operating room before sitting down and watching the doors. A while later the doctor came out and spoke to Silver before allowing him to go see her. He rushed into the room and ran to her bedside, grabbing her hand as he came into reach. 

Glynda nodded as the two students entered the arena. She looked at each student giving them a stern gaze. "Alright. Begin when the counter strikes zero." She said before moving out of the arena, only pausing to look back at the two students. "try and remember. This is a 'friendly' match. Please don't try to kill each other."

• Like 1

"Kill him? I have nothing against this gentleman and I'm sure I can control myself." Ellie said, crossing her arms. She knew she'd have to hold back or Kayden will have her head, she was only here because she was ordered to. First she was told to go to the Vytal festival in Vale and then she was told to join this fight club. That Kayden, ordering her around even though she was five minutes older than he was. And for some reason, he had to send her to Beacon of all places. The reason she went back to Vacuo in the first place was because of that incident. Also, wasn't he just here a moment ago? Elizabeth knew he was busy, but why drop in if he was just going to leave as soon as he arrived? Ugh, what has her life come to? She has been asked to keep an eye on two kids, then four more, and then on Kayden himself. 

Even with all these thoughts flying around, she calmly raised her hand and reached for the handle behind her back while the other tugged on a dangling strip of cloth. The bandage slowly revealed a large sword before it fell into a neat pile next to the girl's feet.