I'll Fly!- The Awesome and Truly Epic Rainbow Dash

RainbowFoxxy

This thread is devoted to the winged sky blue mare that first made me a fan of My Little Pony FiM: RAINBOW DASH! Check this space out for updates soon! Be prepared to be blown away by the sheer sweetness that is to come! Also, if you would like to add to this thread as far as character development, please feel free to send me a PM :kissy:

rainbow_dash_cloud_busting_at_sunset_by_

rainbow_dash___dash_with_it_by_mysteriou

Hey guys! Glad to see you're enjoying my thread...I know it's
just too
epic to keep it all to myself! I was out practicing some new
super sweet flight techniques when this thread
was created but I'm here
now!

So, let me clue you in on what's up in the fantastic life of Equestria's brightest star in the flight department: RAINBOW DASH! rainbow_dash_13_by_xpesifeindx-d5nudvs%2

I've been spending time going on so pretty epic adventures over the past few years. Ever since Twilight Sparkle moved to Ponyville, life has taken a change for the...well, I guess you could say dramatic? I've always lived life on the edge. A life of adventure and excitement, so yeah the added excursions to oust dragons and save Equestria was not that big of a deal. But yeah, when Twi showed up and we (me and my awesome friends...more on them later) found ourselves wrapped up in a pretty big story! My personal part of the story is to be the Element of Loyalty! Of course I rock at loyalty, you'll never find a pony more willing to stick by her friends than Rainbow Dash!

rainbow_dash_the_wonderbolts_by_keeveew-

Besides going on adventures and saving Equestria and stuff, my other great love in life is the fantastic Wonderbolts! I'm a reserve team flyer for the most amazing flying team ever and one day I'll be on their top level team! Woo! It's gonna be awesome!

As far as my every day life goes; I guess I'll share something that makes me super proud; my pal Scootaloo! She's such a great little filly and I'm there for her no matter what. Recently Scoots got her cutie mark which makes me totally proud of her since I'm kinda like her big sister.

rainbow_dash_and_scootaloo_by_implatinum

So that's a few random bits of info about me! What do you guys want to know about me and my life? Oh and big shout out to PyroBlaze for choosing me as the best of the mane six. We all have our special skills and personalities so I won't be too offended if you choose somepony else as your favorite.Not everyone can handle the amazingness of Rainbow Dash!

Oh ha ha! Would you look at that! Rainbow Dash stopped by the thread, that's fun!

Well, I'll go ahead and do what I intended to do with this thread and post something awesome of RD for the day...

I'll fly until the end of the sky!

Well, that's a great question Lyipheoryia! I gotta say, I think I'm able to do pretty much anything in the Pegasus realm! I can fly just as fast as any pony, I rock when it comes to saving the day (Check out the Sonic Rainboom episode in season 1 for more on that), and I can pretty much dazzle the crowds as good as any Wonderbolt too! I'm pretty sure if another pegasus has done it, I could do it to! 

rainbow_dash___i_m_sexy_and_i_know_it_by

So, who else has questions for me? You can also share anything you think is cool or noteworthy about me. Just remember this isn't a contest to make me seem better than any other pony, it's just for fun to share what we like about all the awesome MLP FiM characters.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived