Friendship is Magic Best Episode: Episode 3!

SteelEagle

Best third episode  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which third episode is the best?

• The Ticket Master
    • Lesson Zero
    • Too Many Pinkie Pies
    • Castle Mane-ia
    • Castle Sweet Castle

Welcome to the Best Episode: 3rd episode edition!

What is this?
Simple: A vote! Here, you will choose which episode of the bunch is the best. After a week, vote closes and voila, we have a winner! This will continue for all 26 episodes of each season- meaning we will have 12 votes with 5 choices, and 12 votes with 4. For ease of polling, Party of One and Best Night Ever when we get to the final poll will be slammed together against the two part season enders of other seasons,

Season Opener Winner is...The Return of Harmony Part One and Part Two!

DISCORD_zpsgvzb6xf9.png

Discord: [laughing] You-You should see the looks on your faces. Priceless! 

This week's vote:

The Ticket Master
TicketMaster_zpselipeoml.png

VS

Lesson Zero
LessonZero_zpsh7e5amsh.png

VS

Too Many Pinkie Pies
TooManyPinkiePies_zpseddgoyiz.png

VS

Castle Mane-ia
CastleMane_zpsz6uwyowl.png

VS

Castle Sweet Castle
CSC_zps7tqiaagm.png

Not too hard for me or much of anyone, I think.  Lesson Zero is just so superior.  Castle Mania was alright, and it has fun with all the characters, but the resolution felt a bit useless.  Even though Lesson Zero is a popular season 2 episode, I think many people overlook the way that episode changed how the series told the stories.  The writers knew they couldn't have Twilight write letters forever, so they expanded it to a much more practical guideline that potentially allowed for much more interesting character plot lines ever since that episode aired.  I vote Lesson Zero.

Yeah. This one isn't near as close as the openers. Lesson Zero is easily the best.

And I say that as someone who loves both Castle episodes a lot. Lesson Zero is just an unstoppable force of hilarious and awesome.

Although Too Many Pinkie Pies was a fun episode, I have to go with Lesson Zero. We see Twilight at her best...err...worst and a game changer when it comes to the rest of the Mane Six being able to send Friendship Reports to Princess Celestia. 

Lesson Zero used to be my favorite episode of all time, but that's because I used to have an obsession with mental insanity.

Too Many Pinkie Pies is clearly the funniest, the best for endless fanfics, the best for corn dogs, and pineapples!

I dunno. Whatever it is I love about S3 E3, it makes it worth a re-watch! ^.^

I'mma go do that now.

Voting is done!

Lesson Zero won with 12 votes out of 18.
Too Many Pinkie Pies was second place, with 3 votes out of 18..
The Ticket Master, Castle Mane-ia, and Castle Sweet Castle tied with 1 vote each.

1. The Ticket Master (1 votes [5.56%])

2. bullet_star_rated.png Lesson Zero (12 votes [66.67%])

3. Too Many Pinkie Pies (3 votes [16.67%])

4. Castle Mane-ia (1 votes [5.56%])

5. Castle Sweet Castle (1 votes [5.56%])

Archived