Costume Ball!

Costume Ball!

Open to all!

Bring your favorite pony or two,

Who will they meet, what will they do?

Look for my post

We'll raise a fall toast

Nightmare night will be over too soon

So jump in this thread to make it last til June (or at least a couple more weeks)

I'll be making a thread later today for this :) you can sign up here if you'd like to. I just think it would be fun to RP some costume fun! This will take place in the Gathering so bring whichever ponies you wish.

I don't join stuff like this often, but when I do I play as the only character I've ever gotten approved and roleplayed a bit with.  :razz:

Soft Paw will make an appearance! He'll probably be dressed up in a flooffy dog costume, just for the irony of it all.  :blush:

Well, considering there's not too many races that could fit that kind of body type... and definitely not ponies... Plus, considering Flux is essentially doing the same thing, I feel like she would be better at spotting that kind of thing...

I'm not necessarily complaining about flux, especially since we were technically both at an event together  :razz:

But I mean, seriously, some costumes you wouldn't think a person could be, but then........well:

https://youtu.be/wB2HTAcbmck?t=64

Well, that's one thing, but for what you're trying... Not sure a pony (assuming that you want the others to think it's a pony dressed up as a ddog) could really walk around as a biped like diamond dogs can... 

Well, emphasis on can. Soft Paw's about the size of a pony, and he was raised by a pony.  :) I suppose I could've written into my first post that he tries to blend in like he's in costume, but I guess I thought it was implied with "Nightmare Night was one of his favorite nights, because anypony that didn't know him would just assume he was in costume, and not actually a Diamond Dog." I'll just have to keep that in mind for the future.  :razz: 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived