Hello Canterlot, Pony Pencil artist reporting :)

blackwolf1945

Just thought i'd take a second to say hi, i'm blackwolf1945 and i draw ponies, i'm not that great but i'm improving, i have a deviantart account here http://blackwolf1945.deviantart.com/ and i've entered the dream foal contest here viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2481 If you have any requests for me to draw feel free to email me at appledash@derpymail.org

Hey!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board.

Did you hear about the contest from a DeviantArt group?

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hey!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Yeah, i ended up here after seeing the contest on Bronies on DeviantArt, as for the 3 post rule, is that 3 topics or just 3 posts (like this including new topics)? And thank you all for your warm welcome ;)

Hey!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Yeah, i ended up here after seeing the contest on Bronies on DeviantArt, as for the 3 post rule, is that 3 topics or just 3 posts (like this including new topics)? And thank you all for your warm welcome :(

It's just posts, period, anywhere. Starting a topic, or commenting on a topic, including your own! Your post count is under your avatar and username.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

And totally awesome about arts! I'm all about encouraging people to draw. Even if I can't draw very well myself, it's great to see fledgling artists finding their groove and getting into it. We have a lot of artist ponies here, and it's amazing how many of them capture the essence of FiM so well. Tips and suggestions abound, make free use of our Art Discussion section!

• 2 weeks later...