The Friendly Everypony Chat Thread

I think my friend QueenCerali suggested this a few days ago, and I thought it would be a great idea to start.  Here lay ye a chat thread in which all the members of Canterlot may converse within. 

HELLOOO~ EVERYONE!!!

(If there's any rule that doesn't allow me to do this, I'll quickly lock and delete the thread at the advise of a staff member :).)

I'm pretty much finished with Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

I'm willing to attempt Lingering Will and the Data Org. 13 fights but I'm starting to care less and less about the Mushroom 13 challenges.

:unsure:

Hi Lyi! I hope it's okay, this seems like a fun idea.

Hi Lost. I've not played any of the Kingdom Hearts game. Currently been sort of casually playing Starbound and Broforce. I want to finish Dark Souls, but I think my stress level needs to drop before I make another attempt.

I've seen a lot of different brands of MLP tabletop rpgs, but I don't think I'll ever find a game online or players to try it out. Has anyone gotten to play Ponyfinder, Roleplaying is magic, or any of the other tabletop adaptations?

yay! the thread is here, and awesome! I haven't played any MLP tabletop RPGs, but only because I haven't found any to play. I'll search the ones you mentioned soon. and I've played KH2 and I'm 2 thirds of the way through Birth By Sleep

*sighs*

I'm struggling with the Mushroom challenges and Lingering Will is kicking my ass.

I've tried watching videos but I can't do the same thing shown in the videos.

Maybe it's time to move on to Birth By Sleep Final Mix?

*cries in a corner*

:cry:

cool! I enjoy dying over and over, so I always go on proud, or critical if it's available. I can beat the main game like that, but anything else, like the things you do..... well, it would take a miracle for me to get as far as you. I'm not as good as I probably should be to play on that difficulty, but I still do it because I've always done it, ever since the first game. I often torture myself doing that.

Good news: I completed some more Mushroom challenges. Only the goal though. Except for one where I got 99 on. The Hollow Bastion one.

Bad news: Lingering Will is still kicking my ass.

Also... don't expect any new updates to my KH 2.5 HD Blog until either I complete the Mushroom challenges or until I beat Lingering Will.

Or until I give up.

:cry:

As an experienced console/PC player... I'd say rage and play.

Just rage and play. It's so much fun for me. =P

Mario Kart. No person can control Mario Kart rage, but the game is far too addicting to let seventeen smashed controllers and three broken consoles get in the way of being played. (no, I haven't done any damage to my systems >.>)

Need for Speed games can also be rage-worthy every now and then.

Super Monkey Ball 2 isn't. That's just straight-up fun.

Only one Mushroom left. The worst one. 8. :evil:

Also I've gotten to Lingering Will's Desperation Move but I still get hit a lot and beaten quite severely.

ow. I haven't gotten to the KH2 final mix yet, still on Birth By Sleep, so I haven't fought Lingering Will, but I have fought many hidden bosses, and they are excruciatingly difficult to beat. so yeah... ow. that cannot be pleasant.

Archived