New Year Resolutions 2K16

Lyipheoryia

I'm having a baby in May. I'm pretty much resolved to be a mom.

Otherwise, my goal is to start an LLC for a video business. This year, I helped make a memorial video for a friend dying of brain and spinal cancer, put together a photo slide show set to music for his funeral, and filmed his funeral service. I got TONS of thanks and praise from his family, which I wasn't expecting. His mom paid me too, more money than I was expecting. I'm used to doing weddings (I have been for over 7 years) but this is new. I now have some connections through the hospital, so I may turn this into a freelance opportunity.

Otherwise, my goal is to start an LLC for a video business. This year, I helped make a memorial video for a friend dying of brain and spinal cancer, put together a photo slide show set to music for his funeral, and filmed his funeral service. I got TONS of thanks and praise from his family, which I wasn't expecting. His mom paid me too, more money than I was expecting. I'm used to doing weddings (I have been for over 7 years) but this is new. I now have some connections through the hospital, so I may turn this into a freelance opportunity.

Wow!  Congradalations!  I wish you the best of 2016 luck in your new venture!

Well, I finally graduate from my cadetship in February, so that's nice! My resolution... I guess it would probably be to do well as an officer. I don't want to put those couple of years of training to waste, after all. x3

Ooo, congratulations! :D

-Revive the Friends In All Places RP that I'm still really wanting to continue.

-Reach 7.5K+ VR in Mario Kart 7 like a boss.

-Put another resolution on this list. (just lemme think for a sec...)

-

-Reach the Master and Master Extra stages of Super Monkey Ball 2 and master every last one of the levels. (cuz lol, video games. did you think I was actually gonna try self-improvement? gross.)

And that's about all I've got. Maybe I should go play Super Monkey Ball 2, cuz that'll take me a while >.>

P.S. - Oh yeah. I also want to win a game of Acquire against my dad (who happened to be a quite successful banker back in his day .3.)

Well, I finally graduate from my cadetship in February, so that's nice! My resolution... I guess it would probably be to do well as an officer. I don't want to put those couple of years of training to waste, after all. x3

Congratulations to you as well!  I wish you the best year of "officer-hood" that 2016 can offer!

-Revive the Friends In All Places RP that I'm still really wanting to continue.

-Reach 7.5K+ VR in Mario Kart 7 like a boss.

-Put another resolution on this list. (just lemme think for a sec...)

-

-Reach the Master and Master Extra stages of Super Monkey Ball 2 and master every last one of the levels. (cuz lol, video games. did you think I was actually gonna try self-improvement? gross.)

And that's about all I've got. Maybe I should go play Super Monkey Ball 2, cuz that'll take me a while >.>

P.S. - Oh yeah. I also want to win a game of Acquire against my dad (who happened to be a quite successful banker back in his day .3.)

Erm...*tries to find encouraging, life-changing phrase that will encourage you*  *struggles* 

May you have the best gaming experience of your life this coming year! 

*Meh.* 

Happy Gamer's Luck of 2016! 

*Better*

My former recent year resolutions included Finish my projects, Reduce my Stress, & Win at Everything.

This year, I'm going for just Being Happier. I've been pretty miserable in 2015, and I'm trying to find ways to remedy that this year.

My former recent year resolutions included Finish my projects, Reduce my Stress, & Win at Everything.

This year, I'm going for just Being Happier. I've been pretty miserable in 2015, and I'm trying to find ways to remedy that this year.

May optimism be right at your side throughout 2016 :)!  You are an amazing online friend and wonderful member of this community (in my opinion, anyways).  Always remember that you come first-stay happy!

this year I'm going to practice drawing and learn how to properly use a DAW, so that eventually I'll be able to make a career around art and music

Wow!  Great job!  I recently started my venture into digital drawing and got myself a drawing tablet and a microphone, so it seems are interests are once again aligned.  I wish you the best of days enjoying your hopefully hobby turned career!

Me, i'm just going to focus on my welding classes. Whatever happens after that, happens.

And if either one of you want to practice your art, you could start by making an epic pic of my OC. =P

No guarantees, but I might if it sparks enough inspiration in me.  Best of luck in your welding classes of 2016!

Archived