Three Words!

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon.

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes.

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one.  Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia decided it was

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia decided it was Grant Imahara's job

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia decided it was Grant Imahara's job to discover the

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia decided it was Grant Imahara's job to discover the death. The End.

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia decided it was Grant Imahara's job to discover the death. The End. Just kidding because

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia decided it was Grant Imahara's job to discover the death. The End. Just kidding because waffle irons are

Once upon a time in a magical place when books refused to show their pictures, everypony looked to the magical sky for directions to the secret treasure of Gestapolov. Despite the fact that magic was cursed, unicorns would always eat smaller unicorns. This allowed them gain more magic, killing Ronald Reagan and absorbing his power. Then, George Takei flew in saying, "Oh my, what have we got?" Then Donald Duck told him that Donald Trump reminds him of uncle scrooge mcduck. Scrooge McDuck then ate the vegetables and threw up on Gerard Way for sixteen days. "I'm not okay with FlutterDash," said Mi Amore Cadenza. Then, suddenly, a magical vampony appeared under a bridge, panhandling so they could pay for their rocket surgery practitioner's license, however what they forgot was that there was a Changeling disguised as Sombra planning to steal their best trombone. All of the ponies in Canterlot beseeched the great and powerful Rarity, then George Bush to give them a new one. Rarity was upset because she didn't like Spike enough. Then Bill O'Rielly existed. Fluttershy and Angel opened a transdimensional portal to Hulkamania nation, where Jim Henson was building a gigantic Kermit the Frog statue out of lunar cheese to sing Rick Astley songs to small children at orphanages on the moon. Suddenly, albino children were forced to eat tiny cakes made of lunar rocks. Dentists everywhere mysteriously vanished, causing cavities to become freaking civilizations, developing balefire bombs with nerf darts.  Celestia decided it was Grant Imahara's job to discover the death. The End. Just kidding because waffle irons are. Meanwhile, Patrick Stump

Archived