Hi Hi!

Jimbo

Hiya! I'm Jimbo, and I have shamelessly signed up for the foal-designing contest. :D I gotta be honest, right!?

And I was a bit of a foal about it, too - I originally saw the contest, figured I'd pass, then happened to see the full 'rules' page and realized how in-depth and awesome it was! (I also originally thought it was going to be an art contest - and although I love to doodle, I'm not particularly good at it! So I figured, why bother, with all of the better artists joining?) Oh, such a foal I was! So now I'm going to stay up half the night and try to come up with a really good foal idea! :lol:

Let's see, a little about myself - well, I'm a girl, mid-twenties, and I'm also from California! (So I'm excited that the Admin is from my state, woo!) I've actually been in the pony community for quite awhile, long enough to have joined a MLP RPG back in the day when G3 reigned! And unfortunately, I got very soured on it by accidentally signing up for a clique-run game. (As in, you had to be in the GM's circle of friends to get any threads, any playtime, etc.) It totally blew, and so I gave up on RPing in message-board format entirely. This is my first time back, and I'm both nervous and excited!

I took to writing fanfiction as a sort of pony-outlet, so you might know me better from ff.net or DeviantArt: http://jimdimitri.deviantart.com or http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1891546/JimDimitri ! I love to collect the pony toys, but I loooove making up original characters and getting down to some old-fashioned RPing too! So who knows, maybe after I finish this foal contest entry I'll see if I can join up in one of the threads on here!

I hope to see you all around! :heart:

Hey!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll need to make at least 3 posts in the Introductions before you can post on other parts of the board.

Did you hear about the contest from a DeviantArt group?

Oh, if you like writing you should check out the Writing Discussion.

The World of Equestria RP is also awesome!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to Canterlot!

This Admin isn't anywhere near your state, though. :D

Oh, derp! I was thinking that the girl who posted the Dream Foal contest (Manestream I think?) was an admin, I must have misread Moderator for Admin! Man, I am sorry!! I are good at reading, I swears. :lol: And thank you very much for the welcome!

To Armory - hi to you too! Thank you very much, I hope I will too! :3

To MyLittlePonyTales - thanks so much for the links! I will take a look at those right now! I saw the group's contest on EquestriaDaily, and I forgot about it until today, ooops! (Edit: I went back and looked, and I forgot - I DID kind of see it on DA! I was tooling around the TP, saw someone's lovely art, went to the DA page, and read that it was an entry for this contest, which I had forgotten about! Very convoluted, LOL!)

Welcome to Canterlot!

Oh, derp! I was thinking that the girl who posted the Dream Foal contest (Manestream I think?) was an admin, I must have misread Moderator for Admin! Man, I am sorry!! I are good at reading, I swears. :lol: And thank you very much for the welcome!

XD Artax and Manestream are BOTH Admins.

Welcome to Canterlot!

XD Artax and Manestream are BOTH Admins.

LOL!! Oh man. Well, I am going to count this in the "slightly less derp" column, because having to consider that I derped twice is doing my head in. XD Thanks for the clarification!

I are good at reading, I swears. :D
To Armory - hi to you too! Thank you very much, I hope I will too! :3

-facehoof- XD (Second 'r' is an 'n')

LOL okay, well, this has got to be SOME kind of record, three derps in as many posts? :lol: (And that's what I get for eyeballing people's names! Sorry!)

Welcome to Canterlot! :D

No worries about multi-derping. It happens. Oh yeah, don't be nervous about RPing here, everyone is really awesome. Oh and pop into irc and say hi some time. Since you're new, you'll be safe from my shenanegans for awhile. Don't ask. O_O

Anyway, hope you enjoy it here, it's a fairly relaxed community with some nice people.

Welcome to Canterlot! Be sure to stop by Getting Started for a whole saddlebag full of goodies and useful information, including free avatars and templates! We hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time!

And don't worry, we derp all the time here one way or another. :D Manestream and Artax are our two Admins. I'm just a lowly Mod, and we wouldn't be anywhere without our awesome Staff, so we're all one big happy team! Looking forward to seeing what you take interest here! My personal favorite is the RP...though I need to get more into it!