What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved the Persona games. I've only played the original P3 though. I would like to play the PSP version someday and get FES for The Answer.

Also a week ago i started playing

ValkyrieProfileLennethBoxArt.jpg

again. Already in Chapter 4.

Valkyrie profile is BAMF. the only problem is. the way to get the TRUE ending is insanely hard. you have to manage your favor points with odin like a HAWK.

Valkyrie profile is BAMF. the only problem is. the way to get the TRUE ending is insanely hard. you have to manage your favor points with odin like a HAWK.

I'm already in Chapter 6. I pretty much fulfilled all the conditions to get the A ending. Play through the game so many times and it becomes embedded in your mind forever. I do agree though. How on earth would you know how to get the A ending without a guide? They only give you hints at the end of the B ending but that was it.

Ah whatever. My party of choice:

Valkyrie, Lawfer, Janus, Mystidia.

OP man. OP.

Just beat Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. It was fun and cute and innovative....but not worth the $70+ I spent on it. I know there are buyable levels, but no, just no.

Games that are good but have serious untapped potential make me angrier than just plain out bad games.

Toying with Skyrim; it's fun, but I'm not impressed. I usually can't play for more than an hour at a time.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft and Star Wars: The Old Republic (though the latter is taxing my system severely, apparently it requires >3.2ghz 64-bit quad-core with 16gb of RAM...)

Edit:

Oh and after Xmas when I can get a WiiMP, I'll be adding LoZ: Wayward Sword to the mix (hopefully)

Archived