What games are you currently playing?

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever since trying to get Phil into Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, I've kind of been edging toward going back and replaying it. I know KH: Dream Drop Distance just came out, and that's probably why I have a KH itch to scratch! I'm so tempted to get it...

I currently playing Skyrim. In my opinion, Skyrim is one of the best games ever made. I will give it a 10/10 rating, it's just that good. The game does have some bugs, but nothing serious. Nothing to hurt the rating or anything. The game has a really interesting main storyline, the guilds main questlines are also really interesting, the quests are varied and interesting, the dungeons are really well desigined, the overworld is also well desigined, the controls are easy to master, the music is awesome, and the graphic are some of the best graphics ever in a video game. Skyrim is the whole package, Bethesda Studios sure knows how to make great games.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just picked up Dust: An Elysian Tail off of XBLA, and I am having a blasty blast playing it. xD

It's a very well put together Metroidvania style hack and slash, set in a world full of furry critters and the like. The most incredible part of this game is that it was created and designed by a one-man team, Dean Dodrill. Check it out. :)

[/media]

Not playing but finished Metal Slug 7.....

Allen fight was AWESOME!

And now Super Robot Wars J waits for me. One of the few translated ones as well.

I've been playing LoZ: Ocarina of Time on the 3DS, as well as Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. Those have been fun so far. I've been practicing for the Rock Band tournament at our local anime con this year. So Rock Band 3 has been in my XBox, as well as Soul Calibur V.

LOL, I downloaded the demo! It looks great! I plan on picking it up later!

The reviews that are intriguing discuss core engagements other than fun, the game being a war shooter that condemns war shooters, and dialog that is directed at the player rather than the player's character. I need to find someone with an xbox who won't mind me spending time at their place...

I'll let you know what I think after I have had some time to play it.

The reviews that are intriguing discuss core engagements other than fun, the game being a war shooter that condemns war shooters, and dialog that is directed at the player rather than the player's character. I need to find someone with an xbox who won't mind me spending time at their place...

I'll let you know what I think after I have had some time to play it.

I heard it has a great story! I've always liked tactical shooters, and I love an engaging story, so they mix into a perfect blend for me! Unfortunately, (or maybe it's for the best) it has poor multiplayer from what I heard...

So you're into tactical shooters? Have you ever played any of the Full Spectrum Warrior games?

I like solo stuff so that I can work through a story at my own pace. Lack of a multiplayer is not a drawback in a story-centric game.

As a light gamer, my previous fare mostly included puzzle games, party games, sim city/civilization type games, and those rare RTSs that have a pause button. Though FPS shooters were not out of the question if they were easy to jump into like Halo. This will be my first tactical shooter.

Well, I found a guy with a TV to borrow, and another guy with an xbox to borrow, and I started spec ops.

Either the game is difficult even on the easiest setting, or I am really really really really bad.

Or maybe it is just a control scheme that I haven't gotten the hang of yet. It uses roughly the same controls as halo, but halo had an alt control setup called "Legacy" which I would always switch to, and so I never got the hang of the standard controls. It came back to bite me in this game, since it does not have the legacy setup.

The story is good so far.

Archived