Hello :)

philly

hello, my name is philly. im new here on canterlot. Lyipheoryia introduced me to this website cuz i like my little pony. i have been watching my little pony for a few years now. my fav character would be fluttershy cuz my personality is somewhat like her.

i do hope to rp with the community. cheerio!

Oi! 'Allo there, mate! Top-o'-the-day to you~ :)

Hi, how ya doin? xP

I'm Toothie, and I'm more than happy to welcome you to Canterlot! We can offer a variety of things here such as chatting, discussing, status updating, blog posting, art showing, roleplaying, lots of roleplaying, and more! (Or was that it?)

Either way, I hope you enjoy your time spent here to the absolute fullest! ^w^

Top o' tha mornin' to ya!

My name is Alex, and it brings me much pleasure to welcome you to the wonderful world of Canterlot! If you need any help, have any questions, want to roleplay, or just feel like chatting, feel free to message me anytime! I would also like to thank Lyipheoryia for bringing in another member. X3

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can. Have fun with all the RP's.

:)

Thanks for giving such a warm welcome to my friend guys!  In a place that celebrates friendship, I'm pleased to see that (most) of my friends have partaken in this welcoming :).

• 1 month later...

And he has left the site...I do believe.  <sigh>  It seems I have no luck trying to drag my IRL friends into the world of my amazing online friends :/.  At least Rin promised to stay until the rp we had died/finished.

Archived