Official IPB4 bug report thread

Dio

On April 30, 2016 at 0:17 PM, Lyipheoryia said:

In certain status updates, I see this very annoying fish: " :carp:".  It just pops at the end of the status reply, and stays there.  It seems that nobody else can see it on there end, and they certainly didn't put the fish there on purpose.

I'm pretty sure we were just poking fun. At least I know I was~ :P

Anyways, I'm here for another reason...

Dz59dExh.jpg

6zxxiErh.jpg

xDb6ItPh.jpg

Gross emoji is gross. What happened to my ponimojis?

• Like 1

I'm trying to track down the issue but I am having trouble reproducing it.  I know that it does happen from time to time because it has happened to me before, it is just very inconsistent.  I'll post an update if I figure something out.

On 5/4/2016 at 11:58 PM, ToothpasteThy said:

I'm pretty sure we were just poking fun. At least I know I was~ :P

Anyways, I'm here for another reason...

So...the fish silliness isn't a bug? 

27 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

So...the fish silliness isn't a bug? 

Nope. It's just an emote we have here. 

It really stands out in a silly way among all the others, so I naturally got attached to it xD

fishmoji is bestmoji :carp:

28 minutes ago, ToothpasteThy said:

Nope. It's just an emote we have here. 

It really stands out in a silly way among all the others, so I naturally got attached to it xD

fishmoji is bestmoji :carp:

Okay...good to know it wasn't my PC being randomly weird~

:carp:  

• 3 weeks later...

It appears that the "content I follow" stream thing is not working for me. I checked, and I am still following the threads, but they do not show up there. It also appears to be only affecting threads like this one that are in the forums, as images still show up when I look at the "content I posted in" stream.

If it helps, I am using Chrome, but I don't think extensions are the problem, as it is also a problem on my phone's version of Chrome.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: It appears the issue persists when I try on Internet Explorer too, so Chrome is not the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the header images me and a few other rpers are using are dissapearing and showing broken link messages. Some of the newer posts tend to work but only for a short time before the same broken image icon shows up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dio said:

What image hosts are producing broken images?

In my case, both Tinypic and Imgur are producing broken images. X_X

IPS has updated the software.  This should fix the image display bugs, but please give it at least 24 hours to update the DNS caches.  In the mean time please do not delete or restructure your logs or posts as it will likely be unnecessary.

• 4 months later...

I don't know if it's just me, but none of the forum feeds are working for me. They all come up with the same error. The code is EX144. I can still get to topics through the forum page, but I can't view the feeds like unread content or followed content. 

22 minutes ago, PyroBlaze said:

I don't know if it's just me, but none of the forum feeds are working for me. They all come up with the same error. The code is EX144. I can still get to topics through the forum page, but I can't view the feeds like unread content or followed content. 

Same here.

59 minutes ago, PyroBlaze said:

I have the same error-but it only occurs if I try to click on a member's profile.

• 9 months later...

So, I'm still getting this message while trying to upload my recent art. 

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. 

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: uU3rGi5Xl_6nSK-OYIRmtjx1k27hSQXIg3OVg_poeDWWpJp32OnwGg==

The thing is, I haven't done anything different from the other art I uploaded. I even changed the file name to vary it from others. I've cleared my browser cache too. Most of my art is below 1 MB.