AlicornAirport

I know nothing.

(About this site.)

So!

• About Myself: Hullo everybody/-pony! I'm Alicorn Airport (of Fimfic non-fame). I'm an author (of ponies), a musician (of ponies), an artist(of ponies), future physician(of humans, I hope), and now—apparently—role-player. I've always loved RPGs and, obviously, MLP. So I'm incredibly excited. I don't have much time to RP, but I want to try (or do. Yeah, do.). I've also never been quite that successful at painting with the colours of the wind...
  • How I found Canterlot.com: It is a tale my friends! Of peril! And knights in shining armour being rescued by pretty pony princesses! And dragons! Or Google. Yeah, Google works too. I wanted to run a campaign. Or play in one. I tried Roll20 and Fimfic (people do that surprisingly often there...). In the end, I gave up in using convoluted methods and just Googled 'MLP RP'. I stumbled upon this site and here I am.
  • How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Honestly? I saw a toy. A random Rainbow Dash Funko toy (Okay, collectible...) . I liked it. So I Googled it (I used to Google a lot...). I then found a news article with the word 'brony' in it. I was curious, so I opened the article and read it. At the very end, it talked about Equestria Girls. I decided to see if it was on YouTube (unaware of the fact that it was on Netflix). It was! So I watched it. It wasn't incredible, but it was better than I expected and the songs were brilliant. So I decided to try the show. I can't explain exactly why, but I loved it. I've since watched every episode and EG film. I've also written some fics (with some in-progress), made some music, and drawn some ponies. I love it. And I'm quite proud to be a brony.
  • My favourite main cast/pony: This is hard... It's constantly shifting between Twilight, Pinkie, and Rarity. I'd also say my favourite princess is very much undecided. And Discord is awesome. 
  • And here’s the fun part: There are voices in my head. :mad:

Goooooooooood salutations, Alicorn Airport!

We have already established in the Discord server that your taste in Adam Young's music is exquisite~ HOWEVER! We must go through a full assessment before I can huggle you to an unforseeable end. 

1. I require links to your pony creativity! Music, art and stories-- oh my! It's the life-blood of this fandom~ ouo

2. Your new favorite pony should be Minuette. It isn't required that Minuette is your favorite, you just have to acknowledge that Minuette should be your favorite.

3. The voices. In the head. Do they sing, or are they boring?

Now that we're through with that, you get an honorary huggle. *huggles* 

Question #1 is the important one, so if links are posted, you get the infinite huggles =w=

Also, WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!

Please do enjoy your stay here to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Just now, ToothpasteThy said:

Goooooooooood salutations, Alicorn Airport!

We have already established in the Discord server that your taste in Adam Young's music is exquisite~ HOWEVER! We must go through a full assessment before I can huggle you to an unforseeable aend. 

1. I require links to your pony creativity! Music, art and stories-- oh my! It's the life-blood of this fandom~ ouo

2. Your new favorite pony should be Minuette. It isn't required that Minuette is your favorite, you just have to acknowledge that Minuette should be your favorite.

3. The voices. In the head. Do they sing, or are they boring?

Now that we're through with that, you get an honorary huggle. *huggles* 

Question #1 is the important one, so if links are posted, you get the infinite huggles =w=

Also, WELCOME TO CANTERLOT!

Please do enjoy your stay here to the absolute fullest! ^.^

1. Fimfic: http://www.fimfiction.net/index.php?view=category&user=165235 

Art and music are not yet published since I'm self-taught in both and I want them to be perfect before posting. I will send you a PM here or on Discord as son as they are though.

2. I recognise that according to some people...  my favourite pony should be Minuette.

3. The voices are never boring. 

Well well well... it looks like we have new blood. And also a fellow musician and writer. I have a feeling we will get along quite well... 

Welcome to our little community! If you ever feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show too if you can with S6 ongoing. Have fun with all the RP's as well.

:smirk:

On 20/05/2016 at 3:49 PM, AlextheAngel said:

Well well well... it looks like we have new blood. And also a fellow musician and writer. I have a feeling we will get along quite well... 

Welcome to our little community! If you ever feel like chatting or roleplaying, then feel free to shoot me a message!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

23 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

WELCOME! And please enjoy your stay at Canterlot!

Thanks guys.

:blush:

Archived