Give a deadbeat a job! [OOC of sorts]

I apped a Breezie!

TAKE THAT, REJECTION STAMP!

Meet Wot!

Delightful little thing as he is, he just can't seem to hold down a job in Equestria. But shucks does he try!

Who wants to be the pony to turn his luck around?!

Got a job for a Breezie? No job is too big or small! 

Just post below if you're interested, and we'll set us up an RP!

Well, Java is running a few programs at the Aerospace engineeringlab in canterlot. A species initiative where he openly hires any species, even changlings if they come about is one of them. But given a brizzie's size it might prove problematic.

There are a few jobs he might be able to pull off at his size.

My own inventor, Bevel Gear is always looking for new personnel... and she is always working on some strange invention that could use a delicate touch. Maybe She and her cousin could Hire Wot together. Totally not for anything mad science related... not at all... :mad:

Let's see... I've got a florist, a designer, a blind acrobat, a thief, and a shop owner that is also a thief. Take your pick, I guess. The florist would probably be the most willing to hire a breezie, but I'd be willing to play out any of them. 

He could give Zappy-Bob a bath! xD

Moonshine: First Breezie Astronaut?
I'm kidding, but I'm sure he could find something to do there!

Pretzel: Wot's always up for learning AND helping! Mad science? He's never heard of it, so why be afraid of it, right? 

Pyro: A florist would probably be most ideal for a Breezie, so I'll probably start with that! Who's to say he won't fall into the clutches of the others down the line if that job doesn't work out?

Archived