Know your Meme: My Little Pony

Autumn

Ah, I saw this last night on this ol' place, actually! I found it pretty funny and was decently stoked that Know your Meme finally decided to do it! I posted in on Facebook and got a few of my friends to watch it and do the same for their friends. I tagged a few people who have openly expressed that they don't understand our fan-dom and told them to watch it.

I don't actually have anything to add here ._. I just want to watch this thread, but I don't have anything else bookmarked. it's just easier to go to my posts to check for new comments :lol:

I watched the vid, though I already knew everything they mentioned. Only one thing stood out to me. This was the first time I'd ever actually seen Lauren Faust. She's gorgeous. :3

Yes, that's all I have to say.

Actually no wait, one more thing: They still said that Bronies are all male. That kinda bugs me. Just a little.

This was the first time I'd ever actually seen Lauren Faust. She's gorgeous. :3

Yes, that's all I have to say.

Actually no wait, one more thing: They still said that Bronies are all male. That kinda bugs me. Just a little.

I agree, Lauren is such a beautiful woman. Also, I'm a sucker for redheads.

Argh, I too was slightly infuriated at that, maintaining that Bronies are all male. They did a decent job of researching it, and yet they still gloss over the fact that a good portion of the viewers are female. Again, they're sensationalizing things.