First video game you've ever played in your entire life

• 1 month later...

For me it was Super Mario Bros. 3, I think, for the original NES (Nintendo Entertainment System for those that don't know). Not sure how old I was though. I used to play that with my Dad, and the system still works perfectly. Me and my little brother still play with it sometimes.

I think maybe that's the SNES as it's much more sophisticated than the NES. Well, I still yet to remember the old PC games, other than Command & Conquer, I also remember I used to play the Freddi Fish series.

My VERY first, I can't say. My father and my uncle are the very reasons I began gaming, and I can hardly remember my first, because I played several different games in my past, some I don't even remember what they were.

The games most noteable in my past were Super Smash Bros. (64 and Melee), Donkey Kong 64, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario 64, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

I think there was another one for the N64, but I don't think it was a very popular game, and I never heard of it past my uncle giving his N64 away. Probably more Gamecube games as well, but no idea.

Anyway, sorry I can't pick out one, but there ya go. My earliest remembered games. And just so you all know, I haven't been able to play any of the games from the 64 era since my childhood. Oh the days I miss...

Oh gods, I have no idea, it was a long time ago. I guess if I had a gun to my head, it'd been Sonic's first game on Sega Genesis. However, I had the Atari system before that, so I honestly have no clue. lol

Don't worry, you will find your title. Me? I can easily name a few in my old NES consoles as I used to play them.

Very, very first game I touched in my entire existence? One of those top-down arcade hell bullet shooters.

First mobile console game? Advanced Wars (Ikr rite? Living in Asia, one might expect Zelda or Pokemon to be my first Gameboy game)

First PC game? Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2. Remains one of my favourites to today.

Very, very first game I touched in my entire existence? One of those top-down arcade hell bullet shooters.

First mobile console game? Advanced Wars (Ikr rite? Living in Asia, one might expect Zelda or Pokemon to be my first Gameboy game)

First PC game? Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2. Remains one of my favourites to today.

My C&C was Tiberian Sun instead, but I still prefer the Red Alert universe. BUT, many of us still preferred anything made from Westwood, not the greedy franchise-destroying EA.

My C&C was Tiberian Sun instead, but I still prefer the Red Alert universe. BUT, many of us still preferred anything made from Westwood, not the greedy franchise-destroying EA.

I wasn't born fast enough to play Tibby Sun. I only stumbled on RA2 because of some random joint with a computer loaded with the game. I did myself justice and I played the rest of the series though, enough to make me curse at all the EA RTS.

My first ever video game, that I can recall, was Asteroids. I remember having a small, light up, tv-like box from which I would play black and white asteroids, blasting flying rocks into space dust while trying to avoid becoming space dust myself.

• 2 weeks later...