First video game you've ever played in your entire life

As far as I can remember my first game was

W071206-3D-Pinball_0.jpg

I played this a lot when I could first walk.

I can't remember which was my first console, it might have been a gamecube game or Shadow King for PS. Can't remember. Or Halo, I remember a butt load of Halo, my dad was a huge X-Box fan and all he played was Halo.

Yes, tempo. All the yes. I remember playing that for hou- WAIT!!! Just remembered... Oregon Trail in kindergarden on computer lab day. Yes. That just might take the cake for first game I ever played. Disreguard any previous statements I have made.

• 1 month later...

The first game I played was either Pokemon yellow or Super mario bros. 3. I can't remember which was first but I remember trading my pikachu in yellow to my brother so he could evolve it then trade it back. It stopped following me so I restarted my game...after I beat the elite four and had mewtwo...sigh. I also remember the frog suit from super mario bros. 3 and beating all the water levels easily. It was the desert world that got. I also recall playing luigi all the time as he was green and green was my favorite colour. Ah nostalgia...

• 2 weeks later...

SimCity 2000 I believe? I played when I was 4 or 5, and it was considered a old game at that time, considering it was the game was 10 or years old already, but the game was very exciting and fun. Though I'm going to presume I built terrible cities at that time. :lol:

Dynasty Warriors was my first console game, it was on the PlayStation (Not 2 or 3, take note of that) and I usually played with my brother.

First GameBoy game was Pokemon Red.

...I feel guilty for myself now. I didn't keep my old PlayStation nor my GameBoy, and feel ashamed for replacing them. I probably would have shown these relics to younger kids.

Or they would probably laugh at me for being "old".

I'm pretty sure it was Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on the GameCube, which I got for my fifth birthday. Thing is, it came with a whole bunch of other, older Sonic games (like dat Sonic Pinball, umf that was a gud gam), so I may or may not have played one of them first.

Super Mario Bros was the first game I played on NES as I already said

After that Super Nintendo was Either Super Mario World or Donkey Kong Country

N64 was Mario Kart 64

Playstation was Spyro the Dragon and Crash Bandicoot

Gamecube was Super Mario Sunshine

PS2 was The Bouncer or Sly Cooper

Wii was Ninja Reflex

PS3 was Batman Arkham Asylum

Gameboy was Pokemon Blue

Gameboy colour was Pokemon Crystal

The Gameboy Advance was Dragonball Z

DS was Pokemon Pearl

PSP was Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core

and the 3DS was Kingdom Hearts 3D

As you can see I have owned and played a LOT of systems, I just love Video Games ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

I believe it was one of the NES games I had on a certain cartridge. The cartridge had Contra, Super Mario Bros., Tetris, Loderunner, Battletanks(probably misspelled, my memory is a bit hazy here) and a bunch of others plus dozens of modified versions of those same games. Those were the days.

As for my first proper PC game, it was either C&C: Red Alert or Unreal Tournament. I especially loved the former back in the day, as the atmosphere the game had would be something I could literally taste, and it's a taste I remember to this day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol Charizard was the coolest on Pokemon Red.

My first video game that I remembered playing was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. I grew up a Genesis boy and thought of Sonic as one of the coolest things ever and I still think of him as a pretty cool character to this day.

Mario (couldn't finish it that time) on NES of course, wanted Gradius but just not as good as my father used to play, but today, I played all of the series on NES & SNES, sorry, no access to consoles but only PC emulators.

First PC game is obviously only the kids game, Humongous Entertainment was my favorite and even today I still play them, well, almost. Fatty Bear and also the famous Freddi Fish.

It was either Super Mario 64, or Zelda: Ocarina of Time. My mum was 20 when I was born, so she gave the console to me. I remember she'd completed both games, and I just ran around in Ganon's Castle or Bob-omb Battlefield.

Good times.

Today now I mostly play Gradius and other arcade games by using emulators. Gradius is my favorite series. As far as Super Mario goes, a Flash version of the game does feature but also includes other crossover characters like Belmont of Castlevania, Contra, Samus, etc..

I think it was either Pokemon Yellow or Blue, I loved those games. I still have my gameboy colour. That was before I got my Dreamcast and OG Playstation. I think when I got those the first game I played would have been Sonic Adventures and Spyro : Gateway to Glimmer. Both awesome games.

• 2 weeks later...