The Marvel ponies.

puzzlebeat

"Are you sure they would even agree to help us?" Said the Saddle Arabian politician on one of the large screen in front Director Fury. The was four screens, each with their own figure head on the other end.

"I agree with Sabimbi's curiosity." Said the politician from Long Guo. "Many of the... Ponies, you have approached haven't been very... cooperative."

"I Believe I found five that i hope will see things a bit differently." Fury replied hoping to sway the politicians. "I already have one ready to deploy. But I urge you to give me some time. The avengers initiative will save more lives then any normal task force could."

The politicians remained silent for a long while before finally receiving a reply from the Neighpon politician. "Fine. But the moment this little experiment, but the moment something goes wrong we will shut you down." and with that all four screens flicked off.

Nick Fury let out a sigh of relief. He picked up his office phone and talked to his secretary. "Send in the agents." The door opened behind him and five ponies walked in. Among them Garrett stood ready. Fury gave each of them a folder. "These are your targets. Explain to them the situation try and get them to come peacefully. We want to be on their good side." He explained to the four of them. "Bring them back peacefully."

"YES SIR!!" The five ponies said in unison before stepping out of the room.

-

Garret was in Canterlot. He was looking for a mare named Melody Marvel. He had no idea where to begin but he figured he start with his one lead. Her Parents.

-

Down in the slums of the city, Agent Lavender was scanning for Electromagnetic disturbances. Her target was a mare named Monica.

-

Agent Scarlet was tailing her target, A gryphon by the name of Diamond Dust.

-

Agent Cy was at the lab where Eilzabeth Chrysler had supposedly worked.

-

Agent Sun was waiting for Neria Holmes to appear. He had slipped a note into her pocket while she wasn't looking, with the address to the cafe he was sitting at.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neria had been wandering the streets when she felt a hoof in her saddlebag.  Her ears had twitched, and her mind quickly observed the hoof's movement.  Her saddlebag felt no lighter, and the tiny crunch of paper that sounded every step she took confirmed that something had been placed into it.  Nevertheless, she had continued walking-as long as nothing had been taken from her bag, she was content.  She trotted down the street and made a turn to the right, entering some sort of alleyway.  It was sketchy and mysterious, a small road between towering buildings.  She slowed down and reached into her bag, taking up the piece of paper.

Well, I guess I know where I'll be heading~

Ellie was working with the other physicists at the lab. She was moving a box filled with papers from past experiments, when she spotted a new face. She stopped and looked at the pony, immediately putting in her "outside" face and turned around. "Excuse me, are you lost? This is a restricted area." Ellie asked, looking around to see if anyone was nearby. The tour ended thirty minutes ago, so there shouldn't be anyone other than the staff in the building. 

Agent sun sat at his outside table drinking his coffee he wore a suit with a golden tie and a pair of sunglasses. He looked around for Neria, hoping she took the bait.

-

Agent Cy looked at the young lady. She seemed polite enough to direct him where he needed to be. . "actually I'm looking for sompony. Could you tell me where I could find a Ms. Chrysler?" He asked as he straightened his teal tie.

In the urban area of he city between Colby avenue and Richmond street, the power began flickering. A superstore called hoofmart was under duress. 

Among the aisles flashed a bright light that bolted through each isle, scaring ponies and knocking others out of the way! Items began disappearing here and there. First a laptop. Then a flat-screen TV, a box filled with chips and several dozen boxes of hot pockets. Other items began to disappear with each flash of light!

Employees ran around trying to figure out what was going on! Who was stealing all their product! Some tried grabbing items and holding them only to have them be ripped away in a blink of an eye!

"Over there! Where is it!? What's happening!? Everything is disappearing!! Call the police!!!" Many if them cried as their store was shoplifted! The lights growing dimmed with each flash! 

The manager ran to the phone and began dialing the police when suddenly a mare with blue hoodie and jeans stood before him! A flash of light appearing as she came out or nowhere! Her eyes glowing bright blue. Her white coat sparking with electricity! And a gas mask that glew a hot aqua color! 

All he could do was gasp before the phone exploded into smoke as she fried it's circuits! This caused him to barrel back and fall before hitting the floor! 

"I....it's her!!! The one who sacked the other store!!! Stop her! Somepony!!!! Anypony!!!!" He cried as he saw his store get raided. 

Suddenly the power blew out and the store went dark as the raider took off! A bolt if electricity leaping up the wall and jumping from rooftop to rooftop!

"You have already found her." Ellie smiled, putting down the box. This guy was getting in the way between her and the snacks Dr Reins promised to give her after she had picked up the box from the file room. What ever he wants, it better be important. 

"I'm...not in trouble, am I?"

Diamond twirled his cane a bit, whistling to himself as he walked down the road. He knew he was being tailed, but there was no reason to let them know that. After a few more moments, he took a right into an alley, hiding in the shadows against the wall as he made it sound like his whistling continued on. 

After the mare passed his hiding place, he came out behind her and tapped her shoulder with his cane. 

"Bonjour, mademoiselle. Do you mind telling me what you are doing? I do not appreciate being followed." The griffon said, pointing the tip of the cane at her throat as he smiled at her gently. 

Agent Lavender grew excited as her device began to beep. She turned till she was facing to the direction of the disturbance and began running towards it, keeping her device pointing in the direction of the magnetic disturbance.

-

Agent Cy smiled at the mare. "No, no."  He chuckled giving her a warm smile. "I just need to talk to you about something regarding national security."

-

Agent Scarlet looked at the griffon seductively.  She chuckled before giving him a suggestive look. "Well handsome. I was hoping to have a word with you." She explained, giving him a wink while she pushed his can away from her throat.

The bolt of electricity slowed and kept going across the roofs. The mare with the hood and gasmask slows and trotted along as she stopped at her stash of items she put on the roof of her project building. 

A giant TV. Several months of food and snacks. A xban one a PC4 and several dozen games. Plus some new clothes and dozens of posters. 

Giving herself a pat on the back she pushed her hood down. showing her bright white mane and blue highlights. Her hoof took her gas mask off and the built in inhibitors and electronics clicking off as she let it dangle around her neck. Another easy heist, and she got away without the cops being alerted. Not like they could stop her or anything. She was too fast and nimble for them. 

The young mare began carrying things down her fire escape just before sliding her window open and heading inside to stow her things. She came out several times and moved stuff. Making sure she wasn't seen. 

"National security?" she asked, starting to become wary. If this is about her powers, the stallion must be from the government. Have they finally recognized her efforts in keeping the city safe? Or have they decided that her powers are too dangerous and must be contained? Ellie needed to be careful either way; there is no one to help her if something happens. 

"Very well then. It would be preferable if we could take this outside. Discussing an important matter in the middle of a hallway doesn't seem to be appropriate. But first, I want to know who you are." Ellie smiled, keeping her eyes on the stallion.

Diamond raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly at the mare's response. Well, that was interesting. 

"A word, you say? What would a beautiful mare such as you need with me? Je ne suis qu'un homme humble." The griffon said, splaying a claw against his chest as he moved his cane away from her. He gave her a playful smirk, the shadows nearby writhing almost imperceptibly in preparation on the off-chance this became violent. 

Lavender found herself out side a project apartment building. She entered the building and began to go up the stairs till she reached a floor with massive residual Electromagnetic energy. She checked each door till she found one that caused her device to go haywire. She raised her hoof and knocked on the door. "Ms. Deed?" The mare called out. "Ms.Deed, If you could spare a moment of your time, I'd like to speak with you. "

-

Cy smiled. "I'd like to keep this conversation private." He replied. "What i need to talk to you about is primarily classified to most and I don't want anypony to overhear anything."

-

Scarlet smiled at the griffon and nodded. She began walking away but not before looking over her shoulder and giving him another seductive look. "Why don't we go somewhere more....hmmm. private."

"Ah, Vous voulez ce genre de mot. Very well." Diamond said, giving her a bit of a seductive wink of his own, smiling at her again. "Shall we retire à chez moi?" He added, making a slight gesture towards where he lived. 

Neria entered the small cafe, her muscles tense and her eyes on high alert.  It wasn't unusual for her to get directions to odd places, but having a mysterious stranger toss those directions into her saddlebag was just odd.  The cafe was duly packed, but there was one table that seemed out of place.  While all the other tables hosted laughing parties and talking families, this table hosted a lone pony.  This must be the one.  She slid into the seat across the pony, thumping her hoof on the table to signal her arrival.

"You have yet to answer my question, who are you?" Ellie asked, slightly narrowing her eyes. There were no signs of hostility from the stallion, but Ellie couldn't help thinking she was in danger. "You may continue explaining after you have introduced yourself."

The mare heard the sound of somepony knocking. A voice came through as well, saying her name and causing her to tense. Who was that? She placed her new stuff into a closet for now and grabbed the car battery she had stowed away. Her hooves touching the nodes and absorbing enough electricity to become charged. 

She set the battery away just before coming to the door. "If it's not thin mints you are selling or caramel delights then I don't want any!" She called. 

Scarlet smiled and wrapped her hoof around the Griffons foreleg. "Lead the way Handsome."

-

Cy chuckled. "Of course." He replied. "I'm agent Cy from the Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division." He explained before giving her a warm smile. "But you can call us SHIELD."

-

Sun looked up from his coffee at the mare across from him. "I'm glad you decided to accept my invitation." He said as he offered her his hoof to shake. "I am agent Sun, of SHIELD, And i wanted to talk to you about your future. Coffee?" He explained before holding up his cup as if to offer her a cup.

-

Lavender sighed before finally speaking up. "Ms. Deed, I'm not a filly scout, I need to speak with you on a matter of the utmost importance."

"Eh?" Was that it's actual name? "And what does SHIELD want from me?" She continued, easing up a little. Judging by the name, SHIELD must be some kind of special forces-thingy. If Ellie is being recruited, does that mean there are others like her? But again, this could be a kidnapping...

Diamond smiled at the mare, leading her down the road and towards his apartment. They eventually reached the building, and he led her inside to get to his apartment. 

"Most of my profits go to help the poor you see, I believe my wardrobe is quite possibly the most expensive thing I own." He said as an explanation why someone that dressed like him lived solely in an apartment. "I only keep what I need." He added, unlocking his door and leading her inside, shutting it behind them and locking it again. 

True to his word, the apartment was furnished with things that, while taken care of very well and without much wear, were by no means new. The tv was perhaps the newest item in view, but it wasn't state of the art or anything like that. 

"Mademoiselle? Après-vous." He said, making a sweeping gesture towards the bedroom. "Je m'appelle Diamond Dust, what is your name?"

"No thanks."

She waves his hoof away, keeping her head down and weapons hidden.  This was all rather...suspicious-sounding.  She narrowed her eyes, before abruptly gripping onto the table with her forelegs.  Her eyes flashed, and a look on her face was the look of a quiet assassin: Bold and unyielding. 

"The future?" she said.

Cy's face grew serious. "Please." he began before looking around. "Can we speak somewhere else? This isn't a topic that should be spoken in a hall way."

-

Scarlet looked around and fixed the neck line of her red dress. "It's not that run down." She said as she looked at some of the items he had out. She moved to  the bedroom and sat on the bed, letting her down as she relaxed. "My name is agent Scarlet of SHIELD. I was sent to talk to you about helping us with saving the world."

-

Sun smiled but stopped when it was obvious she was quite the fun loving type. "I'll cut to the chase." He said pulling up a brief case with files and documents. He lowered his voice to a whisper "Inside is every bit of information we have on you. Every kill, every job and every theft. It's an impressive collection, more so then most of our agents at HQ." he began before lowering the case back down again. "We hate to see talents like this wasted. So what I'm offering you is a chance to to take these skills and doing something that matters. saving the world." He took a sip of his coffee and looked at her. He didn't want to give off the wrong message so put his coffee down. "This isn't a blackmail, If you agree to help us. this case becomes yours and all the files will be expunged. If you decline,we wont pressure you." He said as he finished his coffee and got up, leaving a card with the address to the SHIELD HQ and the briefcase. "Please think about it."

[[wow you guys move fast! Sorry!]]

Melody trotted into the large sitting room where her elderly appearing parents and the other old mares and stallions milled about, reading, talking, playing checkers, or even just napping in their wheelchairs. She trotted across the room, humming to herself as she entered the room with a teatray balanced on her muzzle. The earth pony mare approached her mother and father, the two of them completing a puzzle together on a coffee table, and set down the tray, pouring tea for her two parents before plopping down next to her mother, who leaned into her and the two shared an affectionate nuzzle. 

She continued humming as a comfortable mood set in between the three of them as they all started doing the puzzle together, her throwing an occasional songbird tweet amidst her humming, the mood in the room lightening as the white mare's special talent filled the room with a pleasant tune, unaware of the unexpected visitor heading to the Elderpony Center.

Diamond smiled as he followed the mare into the bedroom. He blinked a little at her introduction, giving a small sigh of disappointment and watching her. 

"It's not nice to tease, you know." He said, giving a small smile to her. Besides, why would you come to me with this? Why not find one of those heroes that are around?"

Garrett entered the nursing home and approached the counter. He was about to ask the pony at the counter where he could find Melody when he heard a soothing humming followed by a sudden tweet. He chuckled as it became clear who was humming. He followed the sound till he entered the room that humming was coming from. He poked his head inside and saw the ponies inside. To him they all looked young, at least compared to his actual lifespan. his eyes then landed on a white mare doing a puzzle with two elderly ponies. He entered the room and approached the trio. "Ummm, Excuse me but you wouldn't happen to be Melody Marvel would you?"

-

Scarlet giggled at his disappointment. "Sorry I led you on. But I needed to get you somewhere private." She replied as she used her magic to pull out a small make up container and began to reapply her blush. "We came to you cause we don't just need one pony, we need a team." She explained, putting the container back and pulling out some lipstick. "We chose you since you have a strong sense of morality. Help those who cant help themselves, give to those who need, that noble stuff." She put the makeup away and stood up to take her leave. "How would you feel about helping more than just the few, and instead help the 'all'?" She pulled out a business card with the address to shield and her phone number written on the back. She kissed the card, leaving a large red lip mark on it and slid it into his pocket. She opened the door and left but not before giving him a wink. "Call me."

"Alright, follow me" Ellie said, picking the box up and leading the stallion down the hallway. This Agent Cy (if that was even his real name) was acting more suspicious with every passing minute,  Ellie needs to find a place where she could have an advantage in case of an attack. They arrived at a storage room; Ellie looked around before closing and locking the door behind them, putting the box back down. "Here should be alright, ponies rarely come to this room."

Archived